Ashtakavarga Bala And bhinna ashtakavarga bala

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor
Ashtakavarga Bala And bhinna ashtakavarga bala

Post by karthik6244 » 16 Nov 2018

Hello, I am not an astrologer but I have some knowledge basing on that I would like to ask a query regd. Ashtakavarga Bala And bhinna ashtakavarga bala.
For a person born on below date & time,

DOB 20th November 1980
Time 18:05 pm
Place Machilipatnam

Recently gone through Chandra-Mahadasa, have seen lot of hospitalizations, losing jobs, enmity from own people and in office and with neighbors, went into depression lost almost all the money nearly zero.

Now I went to strengths of the Ashtakavarga Bala, for this person strength is 19 (so all should be good, but gone through very bad times) how? Now when I see Bhinna ashtakavarga moon has almost 6 strength.

How moon has got strength of 6 which is very good, but person has seen lot of troubles?

Now Rahu who is in cancer showing a strength of 35, ideally Rahu should give moon results so it should be 19, but it is 35,

Thanks Again,

Regards,
KSR.

joyd

Re: Ashtakavarga Bala And bhinna ashtakavarga bala

Post by joyd » 17 Nov 2018

BAV-6 of moon gives negitive results relating to 4th-8th-6th-7th-10th houses from such moon.Moon in aries,so 4th from her is 3rd from lagna.8th is 7th from lagna.FRom his own cancer sign, 6th,10th are also affected.Now attribute your said things in moon maha dasa.LIKe you wrote it as- lot of hospitalizations[6th-disease], losing jobs[10th], enmity from own people and in office and with neighbor[3rd]s, went into depression[7th] lost almost all the money nearly zero[as moon is the lord of parakrama placed in 12th house of expenses and hospitalisations].Rahu has no place AVS/BAV prediction.so dont bother about rahu.

JOYD.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 23 Nov 2018

Hello Joyd, As you said I check the Ashtakavarga score for Moon which is 19 but Surprisingly Rahu is 35.
If Rahu gives the results of the house where it is placed in (i.e.) Cancer so Rahu should give moon results right.
Then how come Rahu AV Score strength is 35.

Thanks In Advance,

Regards,
KSR.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 28 Nov 2018

Any Suggestions!