Bhrigu Bindu interpretation

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
techprince
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Bhrigu Bindu interpretation

Post by techprince » 08 Nov 2018

Hello, i am trying to interpret my BB.

Here are my details :
Male
4 July 1988
2.39 AM
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Aries ascendant
BB in 5th house with Ketu aspected by moon.
Lord of 5th house Sun is in 3rd house aspected by Saturn (lord of 10th & 11th), Rahu (co-lord of 11th), Mars (lord of the ascendant)

Considering the aspects and the lord of 5th house, it seems that the career path will go towards either 5th house matters or 3rd house matters but not sure which.

joyd

Re: Bhrigu Bindu interpretation

Post by joyd » 09 Nov 2018

Not both.3rd is 8th from 8th[mystic and secretive]and BB with ketu getting aspects of divine mother moon.5th lord sun in 3rd under saturns/rahu's aspect.BB lord is venus placed in 2nd house of speech ALONG WITH JUPITER-MERCURY.so something related to upasana will happens.You may have visions or hear the voices of mystic forces with in you.In other words this BB gives sub conscious experiences rather than physical .you can visualise some good and bad events that are going to happen in coming times.

joyd.

techprince
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Bhrigu Bindu interpretation

Post by techprince » 09 Nov 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=271638 time=1541758555 user_id=18243]
Not both.3rd is 8th from 8th[mystic and secretive]and BB with ketu getting aspects of divine mother moon.5th lord sun in 3rd under saturns/rahu's aspect.BB lord is venus placed in 2nd house of speech ALONG WITH JUPITER-MERCURY.so something related to upasana will happens.You may have visions or hear the voices of mystic forces with in you.In other words this BB gives sub conscious experiences rather than physical .you can visualise some good and bad events that are going to happen in coming times.

joyd.
[/quote]