Reg. Karma

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Reg. Karma

Post by Narayan » 23 Oct 2018

Respected everybody:

Can anybody put insights into somebody undergoing or has undergone somebody's prarabdha karma?. With regards to the person who has or who is undergoing others extreme bad deed effects in the present, in what way it will count for the person who is undergoing as there will be no records.

It is a greatest blunder even to ask such a question, but any insights into it is most welcome. I have researched at length, but have found no answers as to how it would count for one who is undergoing or undergone?

Vedas and Shastras say that for records in ones storage, only one's own deed will count.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Reg. Karma

Post by aganapa2 » 25 Oct 2018

I don't think mankind can willfully transfer Prarabdha karma.Only a realized Guru/Master will be able to if and only if he feels it will be beneficial to his disciple for higher quest.Otherwise even a Guru may not interfere.

- AG

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 25 Oct 2018

It is not the case of transferring. How anybody can transfer somebody's karma as it will be in his or her storage called mind only. Such a thought itself is a great blunder as it will lead to another sin

Here my point is how it will be counted for one who has or is or had undergone others extreme bad deeds? as he or she is being victimized. It won't be in the persons storage at all in next or future life as one who is victimized is totally a stranger as he has no previous birth relationship in any manner to the one who is doing.

It is understandable as it will be double the effect for one who has rubbed or just a bit more than that with interest.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 25 Oct 2018

गहना कर्मणो गतिः (The true nature of action is inscrutable.)

To my limited understanding, experiencing Prarabdha Karma of any other is not possible unless it is destined in Prarabdha of both the persons.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 25 Oct 2018

True, but it has happened like that and still continuing on for a stanger as he or she has been victimized as prarabdha person does not want his own bad deeds of the past, but always expects pleasure in all births no matter whatever the deeds are.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 26 Oct 2018

Narayan wrote:
25 Oct 2018
True, but it has happened like that and still continuing on for a stanger as he or she has been victimized as prarabdha person does not want his own bad deeds of the past, but always expects pleasure in all births no matter whatever the deeds are.
May I ask as to how you are aware that the prarabdha karma has been transferred ?

All would like pleasure in all births, but such a thing is not possible as per shastra.

The law of karma is applicable as long as one does not identify with the parabrahman. Given this, even if he is able to transfer prarabdha karma, wouldn't it create fresh papa for this person ?

Inflicting suffering upon others is not very difficult- does not require transfer of karma phala. How do you know he has transferred karma phala ? It is possible without impact only if the person receiving it accepts it willingly . It is done in some kinds of srardha and also by chayadaan etc. The recipient has to be willing to accept . A Guru also accepts a part of the Karma phala out of the extreme karuna towards the disciple but it is up to the Guru- not the disciple.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 26 Oct 2018

He has entered into that persons chidaksha without the knowledge of the person in the form of subtle using divine powers he acquired during penance nearly 24 years back and started to give sufferings of his past deeds to the stranger. It is not feeling, it is something the stranger is experiencing for the last nearly as said above,. He opened from subtle his past deeds and rubbed it all over him and he is remaining happy at his end.

In short,he has not experienced even a single second of papa karma deeds of the past.

His disciple of the past birth is in some other family. Neither he also is not experiencing bad karmic deeds of the past. He himself has revealed all this to me two years back to me as he is in my chidaksha space in the form of subtle body. His gross related house is in some other place. So much of cruelty is pounded upon me for long long time though I came to know very late. He does still do lot of negative deeds, I.e. forbidden, victimizing, controlling, using negative forces in and around me.....On and on.

He has extreme karmic doshas of the past, both rahu and kethu,spiritualistic and materialistic, but has not undergone even a single second as of such.

He misused all his penance powers for harming me including Maya shaktis and on. My family is being taken into tits and bits. He has done cruelty to such extent that my one side of ghataksha has got opened and chaityanam is coming out.

I cannot reveal anything more than this.

He is not bothered even about inflicting such things upon to others. Since it is my gross visible to the common people who are in senses, they mistake me as if I am doing something and has got a lot of hits from the public for his past deeds.

One relief is that he has fallen from heights, expelled from Brahmam by divine nearly two years back, but still he is having jananam in subtle. He is not of a human kind.

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 26 Oct 2018

If any benefit is given all people come forward to grab it . But no body comes to take bad prarabda . A very refined soul , a great yogi or supreme sadhaka can take the prarabda of some one with his yogic power . That also he can bad prarabda of his disciple or child or some body who is in need . But he can't transfer his own bad karmic prarabda to some body else .

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 27 Oct 2018

One's own deeds has to be undergone by himself or herself only, whether it is good or bad, that's it. It is applicable even for gods, no special rules are applicable for anybody.

It is the nature of the person which matters....Mana Eva.

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 27 Oct 2018

Then why you have been insisting that you have had been a victim of some negative power .

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 13 Nov 2018

Narayan wrote:
27 Oct 2018
One's own deeds has to be undergone by himself or herself only, whether it is good or bad, that's it. It is applicable even for gods, no special rules are applicable for anybody.

It is the nature of the person which matters....Mana Eva.
That is a complete U-TURN from what you have said in the earlier post. If each person has to undergo the results of one's own deeds then talking about transfer of karma does not make sense!
Warm Regards

Rita