Pitra dosh

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
megha
Pitra dosh

Post by megha » 21 Sep 2018

Hello,
How are we able to know that a person carry pitra dosh even though we don't know from chart?
My Dob-
15/08/1996
11:30 AM Kurukshetra,Haryana,India

Astrologers have heavily pointed out pitra dosh in our family side but my chart doesn't show it. Do I have it or not? How many generations after does it gets eliminated? Solutions for it?

Warm Regards,
Megha

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pitra dosh

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 22 Sep 2018

Hello Megha!

Pirtu dosha can be figured out by the placement of the Sun in Badaka house for that lagana on a Prashna chart or it's placement in 8th house.

Pirtu dosha may not necessarily show up on the Birth chart. The best way to find it is on the Prashna chart.

Thank you!

megha

Post by megha » 22 Sep 2018

[quote=Chandrashekar08 post_id=269214 time=1537626776 user_id=20557]
Hello Megha!

Pirtu dosha can be figured out by the placement of the Sun in Badaka house for that lagana on a Prashna chart or it's placement in 8th house.

Pirtu dosha may not necessarily show up on the Birth chart. The best way to find it is on the Prashna chart.

Thank you!
[/quote]

Thanks chandrashekar08.
I have no idea about Prashna chart. Any hint where I can see it or can u tell from my chart?
Please if u want to.

Regards,
Megha

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 22 Sep 2018

You may need to ask me a Prashna about it.

Give me a number out of 108.

Mention the time and date of the question (IST).

Let me see if I can find the Pitru Dosha combination.

megha

Post by megha » 22 Sep 2018

[quote=Chandrashekar08 post_id=269265 time=1537690187 user_id=20557]
You may need to ask me a Prashna about it.

Give me a number out of 108.

Mention the time and date of the question (IST).

Let me see if I can find the Pitru Dosha combination.
[/quote]

Prashna: pitra dosh

3:27 pm 23/9/2018

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 23 Sep 2018

Thank you for the information!

I don't see a combination of Pitru Dosha on your prashna chart.

Out of the topic- Do you or your family members have disputes related to land or dwelling?

element5

Post by element5 » 26 Sep 2018

Namaste !

The pitru dosha in jataka is seen by the combination of Sun+saturn where Saturn has a degree lesser then sun. By the affliction of Kragat and Leo sign. By the position of Rahu, Ketu, Saturn with Moon and Sun.

In prashna, the badhakesh's association with Sun, Sun in eight (As marked by Sri Chandrashekar ji), Moon with Yama, Sun with Mandi etc shows such doshas. The best remedy is to do Narayan Bali upchaar or to do pooja at Narayan Shila in Trayambakeshwar. A regular tedious method is to donate food on Amavasya to poor people.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 27 Sep 2018

hello Chandrashekar08

Could you tell me if i have pitru dosha? I can PM you my chart details if required. Right now, i am having a major trouble with regards to funds i have given to a family member. And i strongly feel that the family member has not acted responsibly. It is a very difficult time for me, i could not have imagined that i would be seeing such a situation. This has been the biggest shock of my life, getting disclosed after 3.5 decades.

I posted the above question at 9/27/18 7:37 am EST

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 27 Sep 2018

And a number i want to give out of 1-108 is 22. I am sorry i did not ask for your permission to ask this question to you, however, i have been dealing with this fight over funds and a form of my earnings in lieu of the moral and mental support i did not get at the worst time of my life, since last 1 year. Again, i posted this post at
9/27/18 7:40 am EST.

megha

Post by megha » 03 Dec 2018

[quote=element5 post_id=269459 time=1538024105 user_id=14560]
Namaste !

The pitru dosha in jataka is seen by the combination of Sun+saturn where Saturn has a degree lesser then sun. By the affliction of Kragat and Leo sign. By the position of Rahu, Ketu, Saturn with Moon and Sun.

In prashna, the badhakesh's association with Sun, Sun in eight (As marked by Sri Chandrashekar ji), Moon with Yama, Sun with Mandi etc shows such doshas. The best remedy is to do Narayan Bali upchaar or to do pooja at Narayan Shila in Trayambakeshwar. A regular tedious method is to donate food on Amavasya to poor people.
[/quote]

This answer is for my chart? If it is then thanku very much.
My sister has sun and Saturn conjunction. She is struggling with life and both of my cousin brothers are also struggling.