Request for Birth Time Rectification

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nikhil_sharma
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Request for Birth Time Rectification

Post by nikhil_sharma » 02 Jul 2018

Dear All,

My wife and I were blessed with a baby boy around 1 year back. His birth was complicated and an emergency cesarean procedure had to be done. Due to that, I wasn't present in the Operation Theater and hence am not sure of the validity of the birth time given by the hospital staff.

The time given by the authorities was 4:06 PM and the birth occurs right at the cusp of Kanya and Tula lagna. Till 4:04:07 PM gives a Kanya lagna and after that Tula rises. Is there any precise way/method to confirm his birth time and hence his lagna?

Details:

Date of Birth: 26th May 2017
Time of Birth: 4:06 PM
Place of Birth: Mumbai

Some events which have happened in the last 1 year:

1. He traveled to USA from 13 September 2017 to 17 October 2017 (when we was 4 months old) along with my wife and her parents.
2. My wife quit her job in March 2018 (3 months after rejoining work from maternity leave) as she didn't want to continue in the corporate life and is now studying to get into a PhD program.
3. My wife's parents have been staying with us at our home for the majority of time after he was born.

Request forum members to help out. Thanks,

Nikhil

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Request for Birth Time Rectification

Post by Lex » 21 Jul 2018

Hi Nikhil

I need the exact Latitude where your son born into in Mumbai.
For e.g, if he born in Borivali West, say Borivali West, don't quote Maternity/ Nursing home.

I also need following to ascertain his time of birth, through K.P.System of astrology ( Latitude is important)
1. Your Career, or scope of your work in detail, don't quote about your employer etc
2. Your father's career associated or scope of work
3. Your wife's career, her scope of work
4.Any kind of illness, you been recently or past detected ?
5. Any kind of illness your wife faced/ facing?

Upon your feedback, will see his chart.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 22 Jul 2018

Nikhil, Kindly give the birth details of mother and father of the baby.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2018

Dear Nikhil
One of the best ways to rectify TOB is to connect life events with the dasha prevailing at that time.
Since the native is so young, it's difficult to use this method.
Anyway, I tried to connect his foreign travel by using Vimshottari and Yogini dasha and found TOB of 14-06 correct. We can further see the accuracy of this TOB with a short-term prediction. In Jan 2019, there shd be a change of residence for the native.
God bless the baby