Can Argentina Progress into next stage in FIFA WC2018 ?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Can Argentina Progress into next stage in FIFA WC2018 ?

Post by Lex » 25 Jun 2018

The query, will Argentina progress into knockout stage of FIFA World Cup 2018 ?, by beating Nigeria and other factors also to be considered as mentioned below
- Argentine has to beat Nigeria
- Not only that, Croats have to beat Iceland
- or, Iceland beat Croatia
- Goal difference between Argentina & Iceland -3 and -2 resply, while Croats have better GD of all.

K.P.Prashna number randomly selected as 147, and the query as listed, and today, Tuesday, Kuja at the latitude, the Heaven's map shown Udaya lagna was transiting in Virgo, Budha and deposited in Uttaraphalguni nk and deposited in sub of Rahu( with Shani aspects Udaya lagna), today Chandra in Kuja's sign and in Jyesta nk.

The appropriate lagna sputa cusp to be analyzed for Argentina, which falls in Karka, longitudinally deposited in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Jyesta nk.

Lets check, Prashna number and query tallying ?.
Guru is 6th cusp lord and Rahu in lagna bhava, Chandra in 5th in nirayana rasi while Budha in lagna bhava
6th, 5th, lagna... denotes competition, game and Individual... query tallied.

Lets check will Argentina go into next stage of WC Knockout for play off, by beating Nigeria ?.
6th cusp , 11th cusp, 12th cusp and 5th cusp analysis....

With tonight/ early morning ( IST) games to be scheduled at Russia, Argentina will be eliminated , thereby Argentina will not progress into next stage in FIFA WC-2018 at Russia.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can Argentina Progress into next stage in FIFA WC2018 ?

Post by Lex » 27 Jun 2018

This Prediction of mine failed, of Argentina will not enter into QF of FIFA World Cup 2018.

Needless to say, till 84th minute scores were even, but Manchester United Club player Rojo scored the decider at dying minutes of the game,,just like Kroos did for Germany, Argentina won 2-1 against Nigera to enter into QF.
Rojo also handled the ball inside D, referee reviewed the handling of ball, but did not give Penalty shoot for Nigeria.
Bhagyastana of Prashna chart of Argentina helped in winning and thereby to QF

On a side-note, I was biased for Nigeria, ditto for Germany earlier, during the analysis of the charts.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 27 Jun 2018

:D Guess work is not always successful. Earlier also you failed in the match of Germany. Astrology is when you precisely say it will be a win or defeat or a draw based of some astrological principle. When Messi missed the penalty guess work started :lol:

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 27 Jun 2018

Lex ji - I think a valuable lesson from these failures is that no method, whether Parashari, or K.P and no astrologer is infallible. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has biases. This is the reason why I remind you always to be humble, and not proclaim any prediction with finality and say whatever you predict is the truth. Once we acknowledge we all can make mistakes, we will be a lot more circumspect. This is especially important in cases of life and death, sickness, etc where such words can be more damaging than helpful.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Jun 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
27 Jun 2018
Lex ji - I think a valuable lesson from these failures is that no method, whether Parashari, or K.P and no astrologer is infallible. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has biases. This is the reason why I remind you always to be humble, and not proclaim any prediction with finality and say whatever you predict is the truth.
CL ji
Finally you agreed Parashari system fails. Now why it fails, because folks consider them as Sage Parashar and rattling Sages slokas . Raja yoga, this dosha and that dosha and also I read someone used Samantha yoga :D . We have to recognize Sages were Sages, they are eternal, we cannot copy and paste their principles and than predict and miserably fails. They had ( have) divine power to do prediction on future.

As an anlayst on Chart ( you are admin), therefore you are aware, I remarked successful of predictions is tune of 95-98% through K.P.System, and you also Vouched yourself by Saying myself with this sytem attained reasonable success prediction. Everyone makes mistake, that is o.k, but biasness is different, biasness is like Lord Shiva did for Ravan, biasness comes on Speculation types like trading ( favourite Stocks) or games like FIFA, here biasness sets in

But , you know what the same prediction without biasness did for Portugal or Spain or previous matches whether in Cricket or in Tennis or European soccer, I did not see others or you commenting on my successful predictions.

I think you are using humble words etc out of proportion, and when my prediction goes wrong, I own up, rather than others doesn't have guts to predict, and for mileage chips in my posts.

If I say, my preidction is such a truth, so be it, either accept or Trash, as simple as that.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 28 Jun 2018

Lex ji,

I did not say Parashari fails. Pl understand that "no method or astrologer is infallible " does not mean "it fails". Pl look up a dictionary to see what it means.

I have appreciated some of your predictions in the past, and the reason I asked you to write about K.P was indeed so readers can benefit from knowing and understanding this method. I do not keep track of whether the success rate is 95% or 75%, other than to see that there has been a good success rate using a method different than the standard methods. Not all threads or posts get my attention.

On the topic of predicting for games, as you rightly said, it is no different than speculation and bias is inevitable. Do you really think Jyothishya was meant to be used for such tasks as predicting outcomes of games?! All this exercise helps in is seeking attention or appreciation.

The reason I commented here was only because you admitted to being wrong and this is a welcome trait. Humility has no "proportion" and I see that my suggestion in this direction has been futile. I dont want this to be an argument on humility/appreciation, so let's close this topic here.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna