Today's WC 2018...Spain v/s Portugal ?????

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Today's WC 2018...Spain v/s Portugal ?????

Post by Lex » 15 Jun 2018

Today late in the evening ( 2330 hrs IST), Spain takes on Portugal in the World Cup 2018 football match at Sochi, Russia. Spain is ranked 10 in the world, while Portugal is ranked 4th.

Captains from respective country, Sergio Ramos ( Spain) and Christinia Ronaldo ( CR7), Portugal, play together in Real Madrid club.

I am not a supporter of Real Madrid ( though I am a supporter of Barca/ MU/ BM/PSG clubs in decreasing order), a prashna number was selected to find out a query, will Portugal win match against Spain at Sochi, Russia, in the World cup football competition-2018.

K.P.Prashna number no 152, was chosen for the above query.

Today is Friday, Shukra, Latitude I was in, Celestial map's Udaya lagna was transiting in Thula, Shukra and deposited in sub of Visaka nk and in sub of vakri Guru, today Chandra in Budha's sign with Ravi and in Punarvasu nk, with Shani vakri aspects Chandra lagna.

Guru vakri in Visaka nk and in sub of Vakri Guru.. Very strong along with Budha, Shukra, Ravi
Though for no 152 lagna fells in Vrischika, but appropriate Portugal's lagna sputa cusp to be analyzed
Portugal's lagna sputa cusp falls in Karkata and deposited in Pushya nk and in sub of Shukra, and Shukra in Pushya nk

Lets check, the number and query tallying?

Shani is 7th cusp lord in 6th bhava Ketu in 7th bhava, Shukra is 11th cusp lord in lagna in nirayana rasi but goes to 12th, Guru is 6th cusp lord in 4th
The number and query tallying on the competition...win or loss.

Analyzing 6th cusp, 9th cusp , 11th cusp, 12th cusp, 3rd cusp and 5th cusp longitudinal depositions.

Today Chandra in Visaka nk and in sub of Guru and in subsub of Shani.

In Prashna Chart, Dasa runing Guru, Guru Bhukti and Shani antara (two planets are vakri in state, lagna lord of Spain is in vakri state)
6th bhava, 9th bhava signi 11th bhava sign
Significators... Shukra, Shani, Guru, Rahu, Chandra, Ravi

Match starts today late in evening (IST) and will culminate tomorrow ( Shanivara) early morning
Chandra will be in Punarvasu nk in Gemini,

In the World Cup 2018 football competition, Portugal will not loose this match against Spain at Sochi, Russia

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Today's WC 2018...Spain v/s Portugal ?????

Post by Lex » 15 Jun 2018

Lex wrote:
15 Jun 2018
In the World Cup 2018 football competition, Portugal will not loose this match against Spain at Sochi, Russia

As Predicted by me, Final Score at Whistle,
Portugal 3 Spain 3, Portugal did not loose the match, despite Spain had apprx 68 % of the time of the match, possession of the ball with them.

CR7, in the entire match, had only 4 passes received by me, he converted 1 received pass into D and was tripped inside the box, Penaly he scored. 2nd pass he received outside D, and he cnverted that into a goal, 3rd pass , he made into assist pass to his Left forward, he missed the goal post, 4th pass CR7 received just 20 yards from D and he was fouled by Spaniard . CR7 converted the Free strike over the wall, a swirling ick to the left De-Gea , Goalie of Spaniard. 3rd Goal. CR7 registered a Hatrick in World Cup 2018