Duped by fraudsters :oops: Please help!

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor
Duped by fraudsters :oops: Please help!

Post by goodsamaritan » 11 Jun 2018

Hi all,

Unfortunately I was duped of 8000 Rupees today.I got a fraud call from a lady and I accidentally shared my bank details.I never do that but something terribly went wrong with me today.They way they pitched me,made me believe them.I was already in tension.

Another reason I believed was that they already had my bank details.This made me believe that they are bank officials.And I lost my money.I immediately called the bank authorities and got my card blocked.
I asked the bank authorities for help they said me to follow some standard procedure and they will do an investigation.

They said I might have a chance of getting my money back.But the probability of getting it back is just 60%.If I get back I could get entire Rs 8333/-

This incident occurred between 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm today(11/June/2018).Please let me know can I get my money back.Also it seems they have booked some resort with that money.Though not sure.I am scared if they have booked the resort under my name they could use it for illegal activities like prostitution or even terror attack.

At least let me know what were the planatery combinations that forced me to take this decission.
Please help.Can prashna shastra help me here?

Regards
GoodSamaritan

goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Duped by fraudsters :oops: Please help!

Anyone dere? Please look into it.

goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor

Anyways there was also something positive about it.They could have emptied my entire account.But they did not do it.By God's grace a significant portion of my money was safe.Is it possible to understand which planet saved a major portion of money.

Regards

goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by goodsamaritan » 25 Jun 2018

I have got confirmation from bank last week that an investigation has begun and they have credited the amount in my account temporarily but I can not use it.Once the investigation is done and my charges are found valid then only I would be able to use the amount.

Regards

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 27 Jul 2018

Dear Goodsamaritan

You are mostly running a Shani Dasha and Venus Antardasha perhaps Ketu Pratyantardasha. Or Venus Mahadasha Shani Antara. Or Ketu Mahadasha Shani Antara etc. But something to do with Shani and Venus is for sure along with Ketu it invokes the unnecessary fear. I'm not sure so can you share you birth details if you don't mind?

Jupiter or a yogakaraka planet as per your chart could have saved you.

Whether you get back money depends on your destiny but also if you are not sad about losing this money and take it in a good spirit and forgive even the person who cheated you...then you'll most probably get back the money in money form or some other wealth form

Kind regards
Nora

goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by goodsamaritan » 24 Aug 2018

@Nora,

Extremely sorry for the late reply.Below are my birth details:-

DOB:- 04-June-1988
TOB:- 08:21 AM
Place:-Bhandara,Maharashtra

Regards
GoodSamaritan

goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by goodsamaritan » 23 Jan 2019

@Nora,

You were right.I got the money back in other form.Though not complete 8k but 7500 and some other goodies.Everything sums upto the money that I lost.

Regards
GoodSamaritan