Query for Astrologers

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Query for Astrologers

Post by hari766 » 09 Jun 2018

As an astrologer, if your horoscope indicates that your marital life would be unsatisfactory, would you still opt to go for the experience? Or would you choose a bachelor life?

joyd

Re: Query for Astrologers

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2018

1 If -My chart denoting that my married life is unsatisfactory[destiny/ & marriage is certain event in my life]means i have to obey mt destiny and go for a wedlock .ones i am in that bonding only,i can experience wether it is tolerably unsatisfactory or a unbearably one. :lol:

2-Just by knowing the negitive consequences of my married life in advance through my planet positions and choosing will full and forced celibacy[free-will]of no use.What i mean here is-one should research and experiment in their real life too is an essential thing. :lol:

I will give you a best example for your raised question here-

Alexander Fleming discovered Penicillin[destiny]but if he is not get any trail patient or no one dares to take its test dose[free-will] ,then what is the actual use of that one?

It is a really happend incident in AF's research life.He succeed in extracting penicillin but no one dare to take it as trail or test dose.In such state,he dared to use his 14years old own healthy son as his experimental animal[AF's free-will and his sons destiny]..

If an astrologers chart shows marriage with celibacy is different and shows only celibacy is different.you asked the first :wink:

joyd.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 10 Jun 2018

Thanks Joyd Sir for the response and the example. I was thinking about the likelihood of a person exercising free-will in using his astro knowledge to improve his life and the general success rate.

I agree with your points. But once you are convinced that astrology is true, to research and experiment on a very significant event like marriage can be potentially very costly..:) AF had the passion of an inventor, who must have been convinced that he has got the real stuff...so it's a positive risk that he took. Whereas if an astrologer is convinced that marriage would be disastrous, to still go ahead and experiment on it could be a negative risk...I guess it's a matter of weighing various options, including whether the chart indicates celibacy or not.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2018

Re-read twice-thrice-four times to 10times your asked question vert carefully than only you realise the key things in your quiery..some times a question is powerful than answer..wish you good luck..in finding it in your question..

joyd.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 14 Jun 2018

Yes Sir, thank you once again for the suggestions...

I was wondering how knowledge itself can lead to bondage, and what one can do to avoid it happening...

Like, if the astrologer gets into marital ties fully knowing that he's in for trouble, and gets it confirmed by subsequent events, then it's like 'i told you so'.

if the astrologer prefers to avoid the difficulty by not getting into marriage (provided of course, he has the celibacy in his chart, like lagna lord in the sixth house), he might still miss out on some of the good things that come with a marriage.

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 18 Mar 2019

Then what is the use of looking at my chart and knowing in advance the negative consequences?
The LOVA homepage says, we look at our horoscopes and use it as a roadmap.

Would have been happier and mentally relaxed without being scared of future.

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 19 Mar 2019

It is indeed a roadmap. If there is 'one and only one' path which leads to your destination and that path has big pitfall which you have to encounter someday, having knowledge of that pitfall in advance will only MINIMISE the damage and NOT AVOID it. You will certainly fall in it but probably cautiously and at slower speed with minor injuries. "Jyotish" is supposed to be spiritual knowledge of identifying pitfalls (where u end up doing bad karmas as consequence) in Dharma - Artha - kaama path to reach final destination i.e. Moksha.
It is nature of human brain that it cannot deal effectively with/ accept uncertainties.
Those who can accept/ tolerate uncertainties in their journey don't need Jyotish.

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 19 Mar 2019

When the aatrologer says "you will be a vegetable and will go through only pain for the rest of your life" it doesnt aound rosy, is it?
When they say it with conviction it makes it even more fatalistic.
I wanna say gee thanks. I look forward to the rest of my life:(
I feel it is the duty of the astrologer to identify the strengths in the chart. Not just the pitfalls.
Only then the native will be equipped to handle the pitfall.