living like Monk in last years and detachment with relations request to Jyod Sir

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor
living like Monk in last years and detachment with relations request to Jyod Sir

Post by msrhprasad » 26 May 2018

Dear Sir,

Thanks in advance, i have very very little knowledge in this subject...as per my self study and my wish at last years in life would like lead life like a monk away from the children and detachment with relations.
will my desire fulfill in this birth? and will i get Blessings and Darshan of Holy Persons or God in this Birth? or before death...
till which age i should attach with this Materialistic world?
As per my self study ...Jupiter in 8th place and Rahu in 9th will help...
27/2/1972 - 11.30 - a.m - Guntur
request for your value inputs...

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Re: living like Monk in last years and detachment with relations request to Jyod Sir

Post by msrhprasad » 13 Jun 2018

Jyod Sir & Learned Members,

Awaiting for your valuable views...

Sincere Thanks,

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: living like Monk in last years and detachment with relations request to Jyod Sir

Post by vedicmaths » 13 Jun 2018

hello msrhprasad,

a few of my humble views on your chart..

tenth house is really strong..

as per the ayanamsa i use, mars dasa will be worth a watch.

Saturn will be passing the 8th from natal moon in rasi and moving
over AL and GL placed in Kumba ( if tob is correct and the ayanamsa is satisfactory )
Saturn will be aspecting the dasa lord Mars.

Saturn will be transiting Makara navamsa where AL is placed. Saturn will also be aspecting
natal jupiter placed in kataka navamsa.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Jun 2018

msr-dont mention any astrologer name in your queries.whoever interested in your quiery,they will attend your question.Naming a particular astrologer name is insulting the other forum astrologers skills.so avoid naming astrologers in your question.Hope all quierents will follow it from hereafter.

joyd.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 14 Jun 2018

Jyod Sir Noted your suggestion, Thank you its correct... will follow it on wards. and
Vedic MathsJi, Thanks but sorry to say i can't understand the above your reply, if possible could you please give me your value inputs in simple language...regret for the inconvenience, my queries as follows,

[b][u][i][quote]as per my self study and my wish at last years in life would like lead life like a monk away from the children and detachment with relations.
will my desire fulfill in this birth? and will i get Blessings and Darshan of Holy Persons or God in this Birth? or before death...
till which age i should attach with this Materialistic world?[/quote][/i][/u][/b]

Sincerely

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 14 Jun 2018

hello msrhprasad,

Your wish to move away from people can happen due to the influence of
separative saturn , which is placed in Lagna , the house of intelligence.
Saturn , when it moves through ashtama sthana ( kumba rasi ) from the
birth moon ( aslesha ) will influence the mind in many ways.

I noticed this movement of Saturn at the start of Mars dasa in 2023. Mars
is placed in 12th.

Joyd, sorry i didn't notice that this was addressed to you until i saw your suggestion
to members. Please you may post your readings as per the request of msrhprasad.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

No regrets vedic ji.Any one can answer.

Joyd

joyd

In D1-
NATURAL MOKSHA HOUSES are cancer-scorpio-pisces.scorpio under saturn,cancer under moon-ketu-venus and pisces with venus.All enotes mental detachement from the material and living bondings.venus trines ketu-moon,such ketu-moon aspected by saturn.so moon dasa-ketu anthara-venus PD-Saturn's SD triggers the mental detachement due to one key family members departure[dont ask who is that member and all like serial questions] from this world[25-01-2022/30-1-2022].

In D20-
Saturn aspecting 4TH & 4TH LORD VENUS.MOON UNDER SATURN ASPECT AGAIN. In D20 ,9th PISCES with 3-12TH Lord MERCURY also denoting manasika sanyas and he is with 10th lord mars.12th moon gives you some spiritual experiences mentally either in your awaking state or in meditation states.some kind of dreams of spiritual nature also activate you in your dreams and sleep.10th house with saturn also good for manasika vairagya.

Regarding sadhu darshan & satsanga-visiting holy places-

Rahu in 9th gives Varanasi and ganga darshan. you will visit holy places that are near holy rivers mostly. vimsamsa 9th is with mercury-mars.so you come across pseudo saints and pseudo holy people and you will have losses from them too.

joyd.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 15 Jun 2018

Jyod Sir, at first my sincere thanks for such detailed divine interpretation.
Yes, i visited Kasi and got Ganga Darshan to perform my father rituals in 2014.
in real life...till date (except Marriage and Health) all disappointments & failures, in professional and financial matters. and most sad thing i can't fulfill my duties towards my parents as a Son..due to my poor as above....
I deeply wish and pray to God, if i have next births,will be a Dedicated son to my parents,and Guru and GOD.
Finally before end of this life i would be very lucky if i get Darshan of God and Sadguru even it in dreams.
i keep in mind your suggestion reg. pseudo gurus or Babas.
Sincerely