Please help with BTR

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
K237
Please help with BTR

Post by K237 » 19 May 2018

Dear Members,

Please help me with BTR

Given time- 9:45 am;
Place-Patna
Date-7th March 1991

Major events:
Completed Graduation(English Literature) in 2013
Completed MBA 2015
1st job 2015
left job for self- studies 2017

Not yet married; had an engagement which broke off in May 2017

Hope this helps and I get to know what my actual birth time is. Thanks in advance for any answers

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please help with BTR

Post by Dr Neeraj » 20 May 2018

Dear K237
Any year contained 365 days. It's not at all helpful in BTR.
Plz share complete details of life events. Also, provide some more life events.
God bless you

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 20 May 2018

You left the job after May 2017?

K237

Post by K237 » 20 May 2018

June 2017 was my last date, yes

K237

Post by K237 » 20 May 2018

Dr Neeraj,
Completed Graduation(English Literature) in April 2013
Completed MBA 30th March 2015
1st job 7th April 2015
left job for self- studies June 2017

Not yet married; had an engagement which broke off in May 2018*(sorry, I wrote 2017)

My parents had a split in Dec 2015 but are back now together since Sept 2017
My only brother was born in Nov 1997

What other major life events can I add? :(

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 May 2018

K237 wrote:
19 May 2018
Dear Members,
Please help me with BTR

Given time- 9:45 am;
Place-Patna
Date-7th March 1991
Major events:
Completed Graduation(English Literature) in 2013
Completed MBA 2015
1st job 2015
left job for self- studies 2017
Not yet married; had an engagement which broke off in May 2017

Hope this helps and I get to know what my actual birth time is. Thanks in advance for any answers
I need exact area in Patna, you born into. say Fraser Road ( my favourite hotels when I visit Patna stays will be in either Maurya or Patliputra Ashok) or Exhibition road etc

Btw, I use K.P.System of astrology, select a K.PP.Prashna number between 1 and 249

Let me know on the above

K237

Post by K237 » 21 May 2018

Hi, it's Kurji

Am i supposed to choose a number? 11

K237

Post by K237 » 23 May 2018

I was born in Kurji(kurji hospital)

number 11

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 May 2018

Hi, Today is Saturday, Shani, and when I thought of doing your BTR, the latitude I was in Celestial maps Udaya lagna shown, in Vrichika, Kuja and deposited in Anuradha nk and in sub of Ravi, ( Ravi aspects Udaya lagna)today Shani's sign lorded by Ketu, and today Chandra in Thula, Shukra and deposited in Chitra nk ( with Guru in Rashi)

Your Chandra has to be connected with Guru, Kuja, Ravi Shani in one way or another, you born on Thursday, Your 11K.P.prashna lagna sputa falls in Kuja's sign in Bharani nk and in sub of Ravi
It is very clear Ravi has to be connected in Lagna and with Kuja ( either in sub or Kuja in lagna), Kuja's sign has Krittika nk so does Rishabham, Krittika nk and sub Shani falls in Rishabham

Your lagna sputa cusp falls in Rishabham in Krittika nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Uttarashada nk ( in makara), and your Chandra in Anuradha nk and in sub of Shukra
Chandra is your 4th cusp lord ( your 2nd 3rd cusp falls in Gemini, Budha enjoys 3 bhavas lordships, similarly Guru, Kuja and Shukra is only lordship of Vrischika and Rishabham resply), and Shani in 9th hava, Shani aspects 4th cusp

Lagna sputa cusp..Ravi in 11th bhava in Purvaprostapadha nk and Shani isin 9th bhava....Guru in 4th in nirayana rasi.... Time of birth is correct.

Lets check... is this chart a Live chart ( Dasa running is Budha Shani Bhukti Chandra Antara)
Analyzing markastana Badakstana significators tells me... Chart is a Live chart.

You said you did MBA , Post Graduation
Analyzing 4th cusp and 9th cusp, with 11 cusp and Budha dasa is on, which is 11th bhava... PG is destined for you
Younger brother... Analyzing your 3rd cusp sub, sub is casting good aspect on 3rd cusp, Kuja's aspect on 3rd cusp is good, younger sibling is blessed

Your engagement was called of , May 2017
3rd bhava 9th bhava 7th bhava 11th bhava.. shows mutual agreement... engagement
if 6th,10th 12th bhava signis operates during 7th bhava.. abruptly stopped
6th signis... Shukra, Budha.. 10th... Guru, Chandra, Shani... 12th.. Budha, Ravi Ketu Guru
( your Guru is also 8th and 12th cusp lord in 3rd bhava)
May 2018, Engagement abruptly called off
Dasha Budha, Bhukti is Shani and Antara Chandra ( your Chandra in Vrichika)
Engagement would have been cancelled on a Monday/ or Tuesday/ Wednesday or aFriday ? Let me know

I will tell you exact time of your birth, upon your response.

K237

Post by K237 » 29 May 2018

Yes. 4th May, Friday

K237

Can you also please let me know what the near future holds? I'll be giving UPSC this year in June(prelims) and then in Oct Mains and finally interview, if all goes well, in Feb-March; will I get success? And will my love life/marriage happen after this cancellation? I'm going to enter my Ketu dasha and am worried

K237

Also, if it helps, the Mercury period was good-ish till now. My MBA is from a very reputed college, I got good marks in exam and CAT(96%ile, 2013), had a setback in not clearing my medical exams in 2009-10 but then the MBA, Job(campus placement) and love(I met my ex-fiance at work,he approached me and we started our relation on 4th May 2015) was easily obtained. I am short and medium complexioned with beautiful eyes(or so I have been told by many people)

Yes the engagement call-off was very abrupt. He suddenly decided he didn't like me anymore

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 May 2018

K237 wrote:
29 May 2018
Yes. 4th May, Friday
My assessment on your BTR correct.
If you look Gochara through K.P.System, day enagement abruptly called off ( Chandra has to be connected)
Day was Friday, Shukra is one of the maraka significator
Then, you were running Budha Dasa Shani Bhukti Chandra antara ( as described by me in earlier post)
Budha also a maraka lord, Chandra is in Marakastana and also significator markastana, Shani is badaka lord, and was Bhukti lord, sooksha period lord Rahu in badakstana, represents Guru, Shani and your 5th cusp lord, ex-fiancee--relationship time period
On engagement day, Budha was over in Meena and in natal chart in Purvaprostapadha nk
Guru ( vakri) in your chart in 3rd bhava, Guru was in 6th bhava on that day
Chandra transiting in 8th on that day, and Chandra in your chart in Anuradha nk, Shani and Rahu in 9h bhava in natal chart
Shani on that day in Dhanur, 8th, Ravi on that day was in 12th bhava.
K237 wrote:
29 May 2018
Also, if it helps, the Mercury period was good-ish till now. My MBA is from a very reputed college, I got good marks in exam and CAT(96%ile, 2013), had a setback in not clearing my medical exams in 2009-10 but then the MBA, Job(campus placement) and love(I met my ex-fiance at work,he approached me and we started our relation on 4th May 2015) was easily obtained. I am short and medium complexioned with beautiful eyes(or so I have been told by many people Yes the engagement call-off was very abrupt. He suddenly decided he didn't like me anymore
I can tell all your features, but lets see above underlined features of yours
I am analyzing your lagna sputa cusp and its depositions and related analysis
You heard of short ascension signs/ long ascension signs???
deposition in Dhanur bhava.... denotes short ( in nirayana rasi short ascension sign).... You are short statured
Why you are medium complexioned ?, because of involvement of Shani.

Your eyes lets see................. any connection with Ravi, Shukra and lastly Chandra ( though former are more important)
There you go... Ravi connection and as well Shukra connection ( Shukra because you are Rishabha lagna)
Your eyes are good and gracious looking too.
K237 wrote:
29 May 2018
Can you also please let me know what the near future holds? I'll be giving UPSC this year in June(prelims) and then in Oct Mains and finally interview, if all goes well, in Feb-March; will I get success? And will my love life/marriage happen after this cancellation? I'm going to enter my Ketu dasha and am worried
I seen your marriage when it will happen. why you got into relationship because, 5th cusp analysis tells me connected to 5th cusp lord, and Rahu too involved,
Your marriage will happen by end of this year. Thats for sure.

Regarding your UPSC exam, and resultant success cannot be seen from horoscope, but it has to be seen from K.P.Prashna, select any number between 1 and 249, and the resultant number I will cast the Prashna chart based upon your query, what is your query on UPSC, please put only one question.

Your time of birth is 095307 hrs, K.P.Ayanamsa, with manual calculation through Rafel's ephemeris, K.P.Panchang and Tables of houses

K237

Post by K237 » 30 May 2018

My question is, can I clear the exam and when?(if this can be checked). Thank you so much :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 May 2018

Did you do your Management in IIM? or Xaviers?

I guess your query meant for clearing exams(Prelim and Main entrance) and interview?

Let me know?

K237

I did it in IIT-Madras

Yes I meant that

K237

I didn't give XAT; and we're not a very rich family(my mother works as a teacher-only earning member after I quit my job). We couldn't afford IIM then(2013)

This exam-I think I have studied okayish but then the last moment break-up thing has disturbed my focus and emotions immensely

The prelims is on 3rd June

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 May 2018

Ok, IIT-Madras good, So you can speak Tamizh ( Tamizh pesa teriyuma?). I am PGDM, also done Executive Management education from IIT-Mumbai.

Lets start your Prashna number, 16, ohh Sweet Sixteen, Kya bhaat Hai?.

Your query, will you clear UPSC both the exams and the interview, to be inducted in Public service commission?
Once you become IAS/ IFS cadre, do remember me, Ok?

Today is Wednesday, Budha, when I began to populate your Prashna chart at my Latitude, in the Celestial map, the longitudinal depositions of udaya lagna fell in Thula, Shukra in Swati nk and in sub of Budha , with Vakri Guru in lagna, and Guru in Visaka nk , today Chandra in Dhanur, in Moola nk, with Shani( vakri) in Rasi and Shukra aspects Chandra
Today Shani's sign lorded by Ketu, represents Kuja, Chandra, Shani.

Lets see your Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Mesha in Bharani nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Purvashada nk.
Lets check your query tallying with exams & interview and results of that?.
Shukra in 3rd , Shukra in Punarvasu nk. Guru in 6th bhava, and bhagyastna lord as well 12th cusp lord, Shani in 9th( rapt conjuction with 9th cusp) and cusp lord of 10th and 11th, Shukra is 2nd and 7th cusp lord
3rd denotes near communication, 9th denotes long communication 6th denotes competitive action 10 th denotes profession 11th denotes fulfillment, 2nd shows possessing or receipt or legitimate receipt in your asset, 7th denotes opposite person, can be also a interviewer, in your case it is Pluralities, more than one person seen from Prashna chart. Prashna number and query tallied.

Since you informed me about your emotional break-up of recent with your ex, studies are okish, lets see how is your confidence or will you appear for examinations?
Analyzing third cusp.. tells me, you are confident enough to take up the competitive examinations.

Will you Clear the examinations and interview in this UPSC test?.
Analyzing your 6th cusp tells me... you will sit for exams and as well go for interview, and will clear competitive exams and as well the interview.

When will you clear the examinations, interviews and will pass.. and get recruited in Administrative or Foreign or Finance officer?.
4th bhava,,,Kuja, , Ravi, Rahu, Chandra ( Rahu represents Kuja, Shani and Chandra)
9th bhava.. Shukra, Guru 3rd bhava Budha, Shani Budha 6th bhava Shukra Guru Budha 11th bhava Rahu Shani

Today Chandra in Moola nk in sub of Rahu in subsub of Shukra in subsubsub of Shukra
Ketu dasa Rahu Bhukti Shukra antara Shukra sookshma period is on
Ketu is in 10th bhava... excellent bhava and improvement bhava and deposited in sub of Vakri Guru ( Guru is strong and also placed exceedingly well in the bhava), 6th cusp sub also Guru, so is also 11th cusp
Ketu dasa lord doesnt have any bad aspect from any planet
7th cusp lord is Shukra in 3rd and also significator of 9th, 11th cusp is in 9th cusp rapt conjunction, Shukra is also 2nd cusp lord

You will hear the communication from Govt of your clearing of interview and success exhibited in written tests...Ketu dasa Guru Bhukti Shani Antara Shukra Sookshma, i.e. end of December 2018, or 1st week of Jan 2019.

All the best.

K237

Post by K237 » 31 May 2018

Thank you so much. Yes, I can speak a bit of Tamil(but not a lot) :D

I will certainly let you know how things fare and remember you. Thanks again for the analysis

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 31 May 2018

Lex ji,
That's really good analysis. I have heard a lot of KP system but never really know how exactly it works

Would it also be possible to help me with my exact birth time if I provide events from my life? Btw am also a Tamilian but born in Colombo, Sri Lanka because my ancestors went there in the early 20th century due to business reasons.