Born after 12am ...consider the day before or?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor
Born after 12am ...consider the day before or?

Post by Bzboy2018 » 01 May 2018

I'm born on 6th august 1988 0218am Singapore

But I was told by fellow member joyd that I should use 5th August instead as it's before sunlight.

Can someone advise me .

Because the difference in 1 day will shift the moon from exalted in 1st house to 12th house.

Yogas will change also.

Please advise which birth date is better in terms of wealth and overall.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Born after 12am ...consider the day before or?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 May 2018

Dear Bzboy
Technically you shd use 6th Aug but it's better to check both charts.
Moon is an important planet and it clearly indicates type of personality, this can help you better.
God bless you
Neeraj

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bzboy2018 » 12 May 2018

Dr neeraj

Could u please help to study both charts and point out noticeable difference in terms of predictions of my life experience . So that I can relate which chart is more accurate?

Thank you

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 14 May 2018

6th August is as per Gregorian calender and does not change in your case. Once the birth happens after midnight of 5th, the date automatically is 6th. The position of planets are correctly captured either calculated on a software, or manually as a function of time and there is no need to artificially change the date.

What does change on sunrise is the "dina" or "Vedic weekday". Till sunrise on this particular day, the day is Friday/Shukravaara, & after sunrise, it changes to Shanivaara, or Saturday

I hope this clears up the confusion. Stick to 6th Aug.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bzboy2018 » 15 May 2018

Thanks alot chandralagna sir.

Can any kind soul advise me on this. I have been asking about this but no one gave me a clear understanding.

Akanda Samrajya Yoga
Sloka 60 Part 2 Deva Keralam – Chandra Kala Nadi
Out of the lords of the 11th, and the 10th and the 2nd houses, counted from the Ascendant, even if one planet owned by the above is in an angle from the moon the Native will be ruler of a undivided kingdom (i.e. will be an emperor of a large area) Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of one of the 2nd, 5th, or the 11th houses counted from the ascendant
Another version : -
Akhanda Samrajya Yoga as per Jyotisharnava Navanitam sloka 5/30
If One of the lords of the 11th, 9th or the 2nd house is in a Kendra from Moon, while simultaneously Jupiter is the lord of 2nd, 5th or the 11th house counted from the Ascendent. then the person will have a wide kingdom and (will be the lord of a large area)

Hence my 11th Lord Jupiter in lagna conjunct with moon.
Being in Kendra (same sign) it constitutes akhanda samraj yoga right? According to this rule , I copied from the yoga section posted by other forum member.

Additionally , I have exalted moon with Jupiter in 1st house causing gajakesari yoga. How good is this as Jupiter is in enemy house.

2nd house having sunapha yoga caused from Venus 2nd from moon. Also scissors yoga hemming the 2nd house with natural benefic Jupiter in 1st and mercury in 3rd house.

When will all these yoga fruitify for me?

Thanks and regards