depression is killing me

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sumeet
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
depression is killing me

Post by sumeet » 28 Mar 2018

hello

name - sumeet arora
dob - 24-02-1975
time - 6 am
place - delhi

I have been in the state of unbalanced mind from last 15 years.. job does not stay for long.. tried business.. goes good initially but later it sucks.. married life not successful...money does not stay for long.. no support from family and friends.. its been really tough for me passing every single day.. i dont know whats going around with me sometimes health problems also comes in... i am really tired and frustrated with life... i see no hope in future.. please if any one can help !!

regrads

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: depression is killing me

Post by Yayathi » 29 Mar 2018

Dear Sumeet,
Unlike old times everyone have there own problems.Problems are essential in life to enjoy the happier moments to the fullest.Just like if there are no failures then what is the point of getting success? Honestly,I was also just like you in a depressed mode for the past 2 years,I overcome that by meditation and concentrating on Astrology,my long time interest.
Now,Coming to your birthchart,It is quite an average one,Capricorn Rising,Aquarius Sun,Moon in his own sign Cancer and Pashyami Nakshatra.I don't know what is your field of occupation or your level of education but by analyzing your birthchart,I think you may do well in Business,especially business related to metals like iron or machinery,bakery,making of food items,luxury items and real estate.If you are already into any of such business,you are in the right path.You are currently under Venus Mahadasha and Saturn Antardasa,Venus being the Exalted 10th lord and Saturn being the lagna lord indicates a favourable time for career development.
Regarding your marriage,You have manglik dosha both in lagna chart and moon chart,which may be the cause of problems in marriage life.Adjustments should be done from your side for a smooth family life.
Earning money will not be a problem for you,after you become stable in your Occupation,you will get a stable flow of wealth,It is quite natural to have no money,if you don't have a stable occupation.
First of all change your mindset,close your eyes,free your mind from all kind of thoughts stay for a few minutes,now you will realise,things are not bad as you think.You have got a great life ahead,live at the fullest.
An other important think to mention is that,Your Atmakaraka Saturn is in Pisces Navamsha suggests you may attain Final Emancipation by this birth,Again it is just one symptom,there are many other things to look onto.I mentioned this here because Atmakaraka in Pisces Navamsha denotes a highly evolved soul and from my observation on a few people with such placement,they suffer a lot in their life,even more than you suffered but at last they themselves realise the truth.
What is suffering?
To know that you should look around the world,you can see children dying from starvation,innocent people killed by the name of terrorism,innocent women raped and killed just for sexual gratification!
So,Are you a sufferer? Absolutely Not.
You have food to eat,clothes to wear,family and roofs over your head,You are actually Lucky,Right ?
Fill your mind with the positive things in life and spiritual thoughts,its not hard as it seems.Above all pray to the Almighty.Do good deeds,concentrate on your career,look after your family,do wrong to none,because your present depends on your past karma and future depends on your present karma.

Finally,DO HAVE HOPE IN LIFE BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIFE WITHOUT HOPE.

Thank You and All the Best :)
Yayathi

sumeet
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sumeet » 29 Mar 2018

hello Yayathi,

Thank you so much for taking your time out and explaining about my birth chart and life.
Though i am not a coward person.. but i do have heart and it really feels bad and disheartened when u see no body besides you..I as in person always use to stadby for family/friends/relatives for support..not financially but wholeheartedly.

Coming to the birth chart as you have explained and asked..i would like tell you that i am not doing anything as of now ( i had a business of retail automation and barcoding )and my education is up to 1st year college.. i could not pursue further due to my father demise.

Going further regarding marriage we both got into dispute and we separated.. its been 8 years and i am single as of now.
As suggested by you.. i will try and look into the opportunity of business as mentioned and will try to become stable.

I could not understand Atmakaraka saturn and attaining final emancipation, evolved soul... i tried google also but couldn't understand.. if you dont mind can you please eleborate for my knowledge also if you can suggest me any remedial measure or gemstone for my future life .. i would appreciate and be thankful.

sumeet arora

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 30 Mar 2018

Dear Sumeet,
Atmakaraka is the planet,which obtained the highest degrees at the time of your birth,Atma means Soul and Karaka means Significator.So,Atmakaraka is the significator of your soul.According to Jaimini Sutras,the navamsha in which the Atmakaraka occupied during the time of your birth is called Karakamsha.Starting from Aries,Atmakaraka occupying different navamshas have different results,if the Atmakaraka is in Pisces Navamsha then it can be considered as a sign that you may attain Moksha(Salvation),but it is just one of the symptoms,we have to look at many things before coming into a conclusion.Anyways,Atmakaraka in Pisces Navamsha indicates a highly evolved soul i.e,the soul may have taken many births making the soul ripen enough or in other word a very matured soul.
In your case,I found that Atmakaraka is in Pisces Navamsha,so just mentioned it in my post and also to remind you that,your are matured enough and the time for complaining is over,Now its time to focus on your Karma which will write your destiny.

And,Sorry Sumeet.I am not a gemstone expert.

Thank You