Birth time rectification- Is it possible really?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor
Birth time rectification- Is it possible really?

Post by Sowkad » 28 Mar 2018

Hello, is it possible to find out the birth time by telling the physical feature of someone. I am trying to read it. Please some one advice on this.
Do:15-aug-1983 Time:01:00 am to 02:40 am. Gender: Male Place:Mangalore, Karnataka.
Physical appearance: Tall, slender, wheatish with legs and hands are thin.
Face: 1.square face with Jaws inwards, slightly bushy eyebrows .Wide,slightly big eyes, slightly brownish in color. White part of the eye is slightly red. Slightly curl hair. Cold look, emotionless. Doesnt smile most of the time, not interested in show off much.
2.Secretive, can't read the mind easily. But prompt in giving answer.
3. Not socially outgoing much, introvert.After studying the chart I have come to a conclusion that either the person is a TAURUS ascendant with rahu in it or GEMINI ascendant, since the nakshatra is swati-padam 4. Now my question is, which lagna suites to the above description? Can anyone predict it?

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Birth time rectification- Is it possible really?

Post by Yayathi » 28 Mar 2018

Dear Sowkad,
Please don't make blind predictions.Astrology is a vast subject and it takes more than a life time to study.Planetary aspects and sign aspects on the ascendant plays a great part in deciding the physical appearance and characterstics of a person.
Coming to your question,From the above description,I would say that the person have a Scorpio or Sagittarius as his Ascendant.This is just a guess and not a prediction.
I would say the most useful method for birth time rectification is the Pancha Tatwa Method.
Thank You

vrajavala@gmail.com
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vrajavala@gmail.com » 31 Mar 2018

first of all, check this http://www.bhaktivedantacollege.org/bvc ... _padas.pdf
From the Nakshatra description you can make a very accurate rectification. Also placement of Saturn (if the "native" is internationally well known), Saturn will aspect the Ascendant, or be in the Ascendant. Obviously extreme height and size can be ascertained by placement of Rahu in the 1st house. Sun in the 1st house (male) will give baldness.
It's not 100% but these are some guidelines.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 11 Apr 2018

Thanks for this article. At least some of the padas of Nakshatra characteristics have been clearly mentioned. Is there any article like this which will help us to ascertain the Nakshatra of the Lagna?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 May 2018

Dear Sowkad
Matching physical appearance is one of the way. But It's always better to go for Birth Time Rectification by connecting life events with dasha planets.
God bless you
Neeraj

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 12 May 2018

Thank you all. And sorry for the delay in reply.