Will ( BJP) NDA form the Govt. in Karnataka...2018?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Will ( BJP) NDA form the Govt. in Karnataka...2018?

Post by Lex » 27 Mar 2018

Will BJP ( NDA) form the Government in Karnataka assembly elections, scheduled on 12th May, 2018, results of the same will be out by 15th May 2018 onwards from 0800 hrs

I am not a BJP supporter, K.P.Prashna number was taken randomnly, and the query, will BJP form the Government in Karnataka in 2018?

K.P.Prashna number 84, and today is Wednesday, Budha. At the time of populating Prashna chart, looked up at Heaven's map at my Lat, lagna was transiting in Gemini, Budha, and deposited in Ardra nk and in sub of Chandra ( udaya lagna recives aspect from Shani, Kuja, and Guru, but today Guru is vakri, omitted), today Chandra in Simha's sign, Ravi and deposited in Magha nk. Today Ketu represents Shani and Chandra

Prashna no 84, Prashna lagna falls in Simha.. but appropriate lagna sputa cusp has to be studied for BJP, and BJP lagna sputa cusp falls in Meena and longitudinally deposited in Revati nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Moola nk.

Lets check, is the lagna sputa cusp of BJP, connected to election/ competition/ rivals/ opposition etc?

Budha is 7th cusp lord in 6th bhava, Shani is 10th, 11th and 12th cusp lord ( in the Prashna chart, Ravi is bhava lordships for two bhavas in Simha sign, and 180 degrees away, Shani natural lorships for two signs, Kumbha sign has two bhavas.
Ketu in 10th bhava
7th denotes opposition, 6th denotes competition, 10th,11th,12th denotes... career, achievement and loss resply
Prashna lagna and query tallied.

Lets check first, will BJP( NDA) contest the Election on May 12th 2018... ( there can be many issues but EC final judge).
Lagna cusp sub deposition and analysis tells me, election will happen on May 12th, and BJP will contest the Election.

Will BJP( NDA) form the Govt in Karnataka post the election, 2018?

Analyzing 6th cusp falls in Simha, 3rd cusp in Gemini, bhagyastana cusp in Dhanur ,11th cusp in Kumbha, 5th cusp in Karkata and 12th cusp again Kumbha
Kuja aspects BJP's lagna sputa cusp and as well Rahu, which is in 4th bhava... Pre and Peri election period.. violence/ abusments/ anger will spill out
Today Chandra in Moola nk in sub of Shukra and in subsub of Rahu, Prashna chart's dasa happening is Ketu dasa Shukra bhukti Rahu antara
lagna bhava significators, 3rd bhava signi , 5th bhava signi,6th bhava significators, 7th bhava significators, 9th bhava signi,11th bhava signi, and 12th bhava signis are Guru, Shani, Shukra Budha, Rahu Ketu Ravi Chandra, Kuja,
Connecting above with divine ruling planets... Rahu Ketu Ravi Chandra Budha ( Rahu represents Kuja, Chandra and Budha)... vakri Budha in Revati nk and in sub of Shukra, and Rahu in Aslesha nk and in sub of Budha
Budha is very strong, i.e. Congis and its allies??? are strong.... so is Guru, both are strong... tough fight can be expected
Dasa running si Ketu, Bhukti is Shukra, Rahu Antara... till election day Shukra pratyaantara, and on 15th May, election results day which will be Tuesday, Kuja's day, and Chandra will be in Mesha atleast till 1st half of day... would be transiting from Bharani nk to Krittika nk and Pratyantra will be of Ravi, who would be in Krittika nk in Rishabham

BJP ( NDA) will form the Government in Karnataka 2018, post the Election.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Will ( BJP) NDA form the Govt. in Karnataka...2018?

Post by ChandraLagna » 28 Mar 2018

Hello Lex,

Today moon is in Magha Nakshatra, so the nakshatra ruler is still Ketu, and perhaps rest of analysis still is valid?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Mar 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
28 Mar 2018
Hello Lex,

Today moon is in Magha Nakshatra, so the nakshatra ruler is still Ketu, and perhaps rest of analysis still is valid?
Yes CL Ji analysis infact more valid, Ketu is ever vakri, therefore no issue when mathematicals analysis done through K.P.System.
Ketu is in very good bhava, as far BJP/NDA is concerned in that chart, Ketu overrides Chandra and Shani, and I looked up at transit on May 15th... Ketu still in Shravanna nk. Ketu plays important role along with Rahu

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 03 Apr 2018

Lex wrote:
27 Mar 2018

BJP ( NDA) will form the Government in Karnataka 2018, post the Election.

Hi Lex, opinion polls are giving congress the clear majority in Karnataka Elections 2018.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Apr 2018

Hi Karthik...

Opinion polls different and Divine astrological analysis different.

And, my K.P.Divine astrological analysis on Political results is at success percentage over 99.5%

Last successful predictions in prof group s of mine includes BJP/NDA victory in Gujarat and NE states.

And my analysis been copied in Twitter to PMO/BJP accounts with a copy to [Warning - Spam Alert!] and Divya spandana (hope you know who she is).. on the above victory predictions.. a month before

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 17 Apr 2018

Hi Lex, My best wishes and good luck to you. Hopefully you will get it right. :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Apr 2018

p.mahesh wrote:
18 Apr 2018
It will be interesting to see if one more question is put "will Cong and its 'secular' Allies form Govt in Karnataka"
and if the answer comes as yes!!

This would be test case for astrology and analysis as well. In this case answer cannot be yes for both parties.
When ignorant in Prashna Astrology, such writing and posing query is deemed unfit, and an Prashna analyst need not be answered.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 20 Apr 2018

One interesting statistic is that in last 33 years, no ruling CM has ever been returned to power in Karnataka.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 25 Apr 2018

Possibilities after the result of Karnataka election . B.J.P forms the government alone. B.J.P forms the government with the help of other party. Congress will form the government alone. Congress forms the government with other party. Nobody forms the government it will be a president rule for some time. And later some some party form the government.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Apr 2018

ADC wrote:
25 Apr 2018
Possibilities after the result of Karnataka election . B.J.P forms the government alone. B.J.P forms the government with the help of other party. Congress will form the government alone. Congress forms the government with other party. Nobody forms the government it will be a president rule for some time. And later some some party form the government.
Moderator, got encroached without any Astrology analysis nor any scientific rationale.
Not worth to retain, to be deleted

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Apr 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
20 Apr 2018
One interesting statistic is that in last 33 years, no ruling CM has ever been returned to power in Karnataka.
CLji, oh really, I never knew that. Thanks.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 May 2018

In the first week of May, post Lingayat special category division did by ruling Govt, Supreme Court lawyer , BJP /NDA andFilmy villian of Singham (Hindi), Congi debate on Hinduvta, SC lawyer bashed the villian in the debate, debate was talk of India, and NaMo's May 1st Election speech began in Karnataka
Exitpolls of majority says BJP/NDA will get 117-130 seats and will form Govt in Karnataka without any support, and ruling party in KA will be displaced to 3rd position in numbe of seats getting in the epe

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 May 2018

At 1030 hrs IST, today, Karnataka Election 2018 results position status
BJP 114
Congi..65
JD-s. 41
Others.. 2

BJP has crossed the magical halfway mark to form the Govt, in KA, even Congi+JD-S combo will not get to form coalition govt

We will see final result by 2 p.m

Kindly refer earlier posts on my astrological analysis.

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 14 May 2018

@Lex,

Heartiest congratulations to you.

Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 May 2018

No still it is hung...
Governor has to take a call on BJP or Coalition of Congi and JD-s
Largest single party is BJP, who has got 104, and next is Congi with 78

Still game is on

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 May 2018

Today. BJP/NDA will form the Govt in Karnataka, as Governor of Karnataka has invited Yeddyurappa, the designate CM of BJP for coronation or oath taking ceremony.

At 0900 hrs, Yeddyurappa will be in Rajbhavan with few of his legislators to form BJP govt and in nextv15 days , Yeddyurappa has to prove majority in the floor of the assembly.

My analysis to the Prashna query, Will BJP /NDA form the Govt in KA, post 2018, Election, and my Prediction...BJP will form the Govt stood Correct.

The other coalition party Congi and JDS, knocked door of SC today at 0200 hrs, Judiciary refused to stay Yeddyurappa swearing-in ceremony at Bengaluru

Prediction of BJP forming the Govt through Prashna by K.P.System of Astrology is correct and stayed correct even when Coalition party went to Chief Justice of India, to petition to dismiss or stay Yeddyurappa or BJP oath taking ceremony.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 May 2018

Continuation to above discussion.As everyone know that BJP is the single largest party in Karnataka Assembly elections held recently. Astrologically I'm trying to find out whether BJP will be able to prove majority in Karnataka Assembly ( floor Test). I'm using Ruling planet theory to arrive at conclusion.
Will BJP able to prove majority in Karnataka Asembly?
Horary No - 62 is randonmly select number by me.

No 62 according to Sub lord table falls under Gemini Rasi. So its sign lord is Mercury. It is in Star of Mars and Sub of Moon.

So Horary No - 62
Signlord - Mercury
Starlord - Mars
Sublord - Moon.

Ruling Planet at my place that is Birmingham, Alabama on 17th May, 2018 @21.43
is as follows.
Lagna Starlord - Mercury
Lagna Signlord - Mars
Moon Starlord - Rahu
Moon Signlord - Mercury
Day Lord - Jupiter.

As per the ruling planet theory, if any of the one planet from the horary number is appearing as ruling planet the answer to the question is YES.
So in this case 2 planets, Mercury and Mars is appearing as Lagna Starlord and Lagna Signlord respectively. Also Lagna Starlord is the strongest among the ruling planet.

So according to me and ruling planet, BJP will be able to prove the majority in the karnataka assembly
Let's see what the stars unfold in the coming days. Please note that I'm not a supported of BJP nor Congress.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 May 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
20 Apr 2018
CL ji, your stats details came true too

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

karthik1984 wrote:
17 Apr 2018
Hi Lex, My best wishes and good luck to you. Hopefully you will get it right. :)
Hi Kathik.... The Prediction of subject came true... two days back

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

kaustubh88 wrote:
14 May 2018
@Lex,

Heartiest congratulations to you.

Regards
Now will accept your congrats

achram
Donor
Donor

Post by achram » 19 May 2018

BJP fail to prove the majority and Now Cong and JDS making Govt

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 19 May 2018

hello
p.mahesh wrote:
18 Apr 2018
It will be interesting to see if one more question is put "will Cong and its 'secular' Allies form Govt in Karnataka"
and if the answer comes as yes!!

This would be test case for astrology and analysis as well. In this case answer cannot be yes for both parties.
Well said.

Shri.Yeddyurappa resigns before proving majority. Better sense could have prevailed.

Prashna is always elusive and cannot be used for long term predictions. This is yet another case
to prove that it is akin to tossing of a coin calling for a ' heads ' win ! As per Science of Statistics,
tossing will give a near 50% chance win. Bjp should adopt universal ' DHARMA ' .

truly yours,
vedicmaths

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 19 May 2018

Today is Saturday Moon in Punarvasu and the truth come out. Astrology and guess work are two different things.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 19 May 2018

Yeddyurappa taken the oath of chief minister unconstitutionally, without the council of ministers so B.J.P has not formed the government. He couldn't exercise any power as chief minister.