I'm depressed and fed up of life

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rucha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
I'm depressed and fed up of life

Post by rucha » 17 Feb 2018

Date of birth: June 7,1967
Time of birth: 03:50 AM
Place of birth: Mumbai (India)

I neither have a stable job, nor continous income, neither I've got married, nor my professional education is completed. My life is at a stand-still. I keep facing illtreatment from family. I'm isolated. I don't want to live anymore. All my life since age 17 I've been told my good time will come. I'll also have a good income. But nothing happened. Only negative things happen. I'm tired of all the struggle. I'm unable to take it anymore. Please can anyone help me ?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm depressed and fed up of life

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 Feb 2018

Are you male or female? Chart is Mesha lagna (Aries) and Vrushabh rashi (Taurus). Bhava madhya is almost at the mid-point of lagna 16 deg 43 min, so none of the planets shift houses in bhava chalit chart.

Some difficult yogas are present in horoscope. Lagnesh Mars in 6th house Virgo, which is not a good house or sign for him. Luckily its not 11th house Virgo, where Mars would have ruined you. Rahu-Ketu on 1-7 axis is one of the reasons for lack of marriage. Sun-Moon conjunction is in the 2nd house of Taurus with Moon exalted but because moon is surrounded by Rahu on left and napunsaka graha Mercury on right, your mind is constantly in turmoil, expecting something that the planets just do not want to deliver. Similarly lagna denoting self is taken upby Rahu and is in paapkartari due to Shani on left and kroora graha Sun on right along with amavasya dosha in house of family, wealth/resources from family, etc. The nakshatra picture is also so-so, there is nakshatra exchange between moon and sun strengthening their bond. YOu mother and father could have been very close to each other and devoted to spiritual life.

Mars-Saturn have direct aspects along 6-12 axis making you accident and injury prone. YOu may read the other thread on this website on Mars-Saturn conjunction, this direct aspect probably is even worse as two planets totally opposite in nature are opposing each other. Similarly lord of 7th house is Venus but is with enemy Jupiter who is exalted in 4th house of cancer. So domestic happiness would have been there, but tainted by lack of enjoyment as Sun, Moon and Mars are all aspected by Saturn.

Mercury is swagrahi in 3rd house of Gemini. You could have chosen writing, communication, or even better writing about financial subjects, financial journalism type of line. What work do you do? Anyone who told you that chart is wonderful and great times will come soon was obviously dishonest with you. The present dasha is of Jupiter who also lords 12th house along with 9th, and next mahadasha is Saturn who lords 10th and 11th so partially malefic. That dasha may not be up to your expectations either.

rucha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rucha » 22 Mar 2018

Sir I am a Commerce graduate and studied till CA Final but not cleared final. Jupiter mahadasha is supposed to be the best. So I had hoped to earn well. But no its been the opposite. My father is not at all spiritual and is staying illegally with another woman who is also not divorced from her 2 nd husband. I don't have a job since 2010. If I get a jobit lasts for few months usually 2 months.

rucha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rucha » 22 Mar 2018

I am a lady.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 22 Mar 2018

hello rucha,

CA - inter should atleast give you a decent job. What is the reason you think that
brings in instability in the profession ?

Do people hate you in the place of work ..?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

rucha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rucha » 18 Feb 2021

Yes I face lots of politics at place of work.

rucha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rucha » 18 Feb 2021

I'm sorry I'm replying after almost 3 years. But I need help.