Mundane-November.December-2017.. [Earth quake .war/natural calamities ?]

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Mundane-November.December-2017.. [Earth quake .war/natural calamities ?]

Post by joyd » 30 Oct 2017

On this November-18th[7-planets], & again on December 3rd,[6-planets]the movement of planets below the Nodal axis and in squares[kendra] with each other has great importance in Mundane astrology. Such planetary movements are not new to us. In 1914/1942/1962/1999 years, this kind of planetary movements resulted in second world war, Indo-China war, Kargil war, the fatal Iran's earthquake[ which had taken 12 thousand lives in few minutes].The coming planetary movements are in an angular distance of below 70 degrees, that too in between the nodal axis denoting a huge and very intense earthquake of magnitude more than 8 or on 8 would occur between December 2-5th,2017. More precisely, it may happen on December-3rd,2017. If we consider the angular degrees' average[70-degrees], the countries that fall between 30-40 degrees are as follows..

40°- New York City, USA Madrid, Spain Naples, Italy
39°- Beijing, China Ibiza, Spain
38°- Washington DC, USA Lisbon, Portugal Mar del Plata, Argentina Rotorua, New Zealand.
37°- San Francisco, USA Athens, Greece Seoul, South Korea Granada, Spain Malaga, Spain Seville, Spain, Mykonos, Greece Faro, Portugal Antalya, Turkey Melbourne, Australia
36°- Auckland, New Zealand Kas, Turkey Valletta, Malta Santorini, Greece Las Vegas, USA Rhodes, Greece
35°- Tokyo, Japan Kyoto, Japan Osaka, Japa
34°- Punta del Este, Uruguay Los Angeles, USA Fez, Morocco Xian, China Buenos Aires, Argentina
Montevideo, Uruguay Sydney, Australia
33°- Santiago, Chile, Valparaiso, Chile, Beirut, Lebanon, Santiago, Chile Cape Town, South Africa
Mendoza, Argentina
32°- Tel Aviv, Israel
31°- Marrakech, Morocco, Amman, Jordan, Shanghai, China, Perth, Australia
30°- Cairo, Egypt…

As we already know, the angular placements of planets give rise to tensions pertaining to those particular bhava significations. Here, in this case, more than 5 planets are in such positions in the above-mentioned dates. These will give rise to natural disasters too in the coming 2018-2019 years. Once this kind of angular distantly placed planets form a square with each other, the negative outcome can be clearly visible after 6 months of such formation.

joyd.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mundane-November.December-2017.. [Earth quake .war/natural calamities ?]

Post by rita » 13 Nov 2017

Yesterday's earthquake along Iran/Iraq border has killed hundreds and injured thousands of people.
Warm Regards

Rita

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Nov 2017

rita-its just a prologue to the coming one.Its intensity just 7.3rt.The actual one will going to happen in my said above dates.Among the predicted two events one may be due to china space station fall & The other one is massive quake of above 8rt.I am closely monitoring the events and thanks for your reminder.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 13 Nov 2017

How confident are you of this joyD? If you can narrow down the location, and inform the authorities, that can help save lives. It will be a first for astrology.

Never has any astro successfully predicted mass casualty event before it happened.

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Nov 2017

Informing such kind of info to governments of no use.They wont take such info as serious issue and or sometimes they will laugh at you after reading your mail or letter[for example-How confident are you of this joyD? ].I have already mentioned some cities in my post.so all those governments prepared for the event and has to take proper precautionary steps.For your info,i am giving the narrow down cities in the case of space station originated quake .Those cities are Beijing-tokyo -New york.Time-Tide-Destiny waits for none.Interfering in natural laws is not a wise thing and it means,taking destiny of nature in our own hands.

BVR had warned twice ISRO,Regarding the failure of its two satellite experiments just in 3 days advance and kanchi paramacharya had warned Rajiv gandhi [reg his visit to chennai at his assassination time]about his violent death.What happened ?are they obeyed their advice & escaped from loss of life and huge crores of money?

Dont think that, the others are fools.American government has a special secret team of astrologers for last minute crisis management.Are the other countries governments are maintaining such teams and looking the welfare of astrologers and country?In india,one government supports this science and the others are condemning as it is a big trash.No such arguments in other countries.Even Margaret Thatcher had seeked chandra swamis advice before she was going to contest in UK elections.Her in india,leaders are crazy & using this esteemed science For their welfare only.

joyd.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 14 Nov 2017

Hi Joyd,

Are you predicting that the Chinese space station crashing to earth will cause an earthquake? I was under the impression you are predicting two completely separate events. I don't think scientists or space station experts are bothered too much about the space station going out of control because in the past much bigger and heavier space stations have made uncontrolled entries and so far none have caused any injuries or deaths.
Warm Regards

Rita

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Nov 2017

Rita-it is one of possibilities for quake as chinese space scientists raised off their hands.They are saying its weight is more than 14 lakh metric tons.The possible latitudes of fall covers one of those 3 cities.They are saying that ,it mostly fall in one of the oceans but astrological possibilities denoting the above 3 cities.But it is not going to happen in this year and takes much more months to enter in to earth's orbit.I am talking mainly on December,2017 quake issue.why bcz,there is another formation i described in my post in 2018 mid.This may coincides with chinese space station fall.china media is saying it is a heavy weight space station ranging in between 14-15 lk metric tons but US authorities are saying its just 8 lks tons.Hope its manufacturers are giving correct figure.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 14 Nov 2017

Actually JOYD it is a much small spacecraft, the Chinese CSS. Its merely 8.8 tonnes. Where are you getting those numbers? To compare, there have been heavier Russian and American space stations that cam down but did not cause much damage. Skylab came down 40 years, ago - weighed 77 tonnes. Largest man-made object ever to go into space.

I agree govt. authorities do not pay attention to astrologer's warnings. But I don't think American govt. has any secret team of astrologers working for it. They too advanced to rely on unreliable stuffs. I recall Pres. Reagan's wife employed one astro during 1980-1981 to ward off the 'conjunction curse', JUpiter and Saturn in same house every 20 years and coinciding with bad incidents in the elected Pres. life.

justalearner
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justalearner » 30 Nov 2017

joyD - _/|\_ pranam

you wont believe what happened!!!..

I was just reading this topic by you about earthquake at 4:45pm EDT (New York time) and showed my wife about this.

And exactly 5min. later at about 4:55pm EDT , me and my wife felt our entire rental apt. unit shake.

We looked at each other with shock!!!

The tremors lasted about 10 seconds. I ran to check in the window and see if I see some unusual things outside on the shopping area opposite our Apartment Community. But saw nothing unusual.

I opened my main door to check outside if anyone of my neighbours felt it and lo behold, the woman staying right opposite our door had also come out and she asked me "Did you feel it too? Is that why you came out?"

And I just checked the news and to my shock, an earthquake did occur just 58 miles from my location (south direction of where I am staying) in Dover, Delaware.

Details in the below link :

http://abcnews.go.com/US/51-magnitude-e ... d=51495824

I guess that puts everyone's doubts about the predictions to rest!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

- JAL

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 30 Nov 2017

Here's an interesting scientific article on earthquakes, causes and predictions ahead: http://time.com/5031607/earthquake-predictions-2018/
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Nov 2017

Thanks Justa & Chandra lagna..

joyd.

justalearner
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justalearner » 30 Nov 2017

Here is an interesting scientific theory propogating the transfer of energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJptKlGPK4&t=63s

-JAL