Intuition

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Intuition

Post by MeeraL » 05 Oct 2017

Hello,

How can we define intuition and find if a person have strong intuition, 6th sense , in a chart on vedic astrology?
Any specific conjuction? Any specific planet or planets in specific houses?

thank you

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Intuition

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 05 Oct 2017

Look for Ketu in 8th. Moon influence on Ketu, aspect/conjunction. Strong Jupiter, mercury, saturn.

In Dr BV raman's chart, Kethu is in 8th house of occult sciences, mysteries, obstacles, life changing events.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 05 Oct 2017

Thank you

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 05 Oct 2017

Sorry for intruding guys. I too have Ketu in 8th Capricorn under 5th aspect from Jupiter. Not sure if I am intuitive or not but, I definitely have interest in Astrology.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Oct 2017

In a horoscope 11th house is the house of intuition while planet Guru is the karaka for intuition and the planets Moon & Ketu are also is suppose to play a sub part. Moon, Mercury or Ketu posited in the 11th with aspect of Guru is the best position. Guru himself posited there also is fine.The 11th lord posited in the 11th or aspect the 11th are also activates one’s power of intuition. The 11th house falling in the signs of Scorpio, Aquarius or Pisces are the best situation.

joyd.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 05 Oct 2017

sir, for example if moon conjuct ketu, moon gets afflicted even if it is exalted(like in taurus), thus one might have unstable emotions, or is oversensitive. so will such person still be intutive?

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Oct 2017

Read my reply line by line.Taurus has no place in intuitive part and it gives eccentric nature to native.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Oct 2017

posted.Hope it is on moderators desk.wait and see my corrections.

joyd.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 06 Oct 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=244881 time=1507301821 user_id=18243]
Read my reply line by line.Taurus has no place in intuitive part and it gives eccentric nature to native.

joyd.
[/quote]

thanks a lot sir for the info.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Oct 2017

Helius-what is the astrological reason behind Mars inability in your chart?why he is not determined[you said its determined and also travel towards their goals and will do everything to achieve that"-]and lacks his vigour and dynamism in your chart.Meditate on this point and you will be really stunned after you finding the astrological reason by yourself.Post your findings.

joyd.