marriage prashna

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor
marriage prashna

Post by Lala1234 » 14 Sep 2017

The Prashna chart was done on
DATE - 15 TH SEPTEMBER 2017
TIME - 11:12:24 ( HOURS : MINUTES :SECONDS)
PLACE - MUMBAI

It was a friday - day ruled by lord Venus.The question asked by a female.The question when asked , the girl was calm sitting in an upright position.In the surrounding was heard the voice off a fisher woman calling out to purchase the fish she brought.She was wearing a midi dress sleeveless with black, pink and white floral prints on it .

The question was - Will I get married to (his name).

background...
Both were very close and in Love and suddenly the boy cut communication and she wanted to know if they will marry as she was really hurt by his actions and wanted to have a future with him.

My synopsis;
the Day lord Venus is also the seventh lord.Mars is the ascendant lord. Mercury is the 11th lord. All of them in conjunction with the 10th lord sun in the 10th house. Aspected by the 4th lord of family Saturn by his 10th aspect.

the close conjuction of the Ascendant and the 11th lord cleary says how close the friendship once was.
Though moon is disturbed at the moment being in the 8th house , its at 24+ degrees and moving towards the tine and which is cancer its own house.
The boy is of another religion ..you can also see the 9th house afflicted by Rahu.

I feel yes she will get married to him in the Auspicious DBA of Jupiter / Mercury /Mars dasha the Marriage will take place ..say April 2018.

Please give your feedback...I am very new to Prashna...Let me know if my analysis was wrong

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Re: marriage prashna

Post by Lala1234 » 22 Sep 2017

Respected astrologers,

Kindly provide your valuable feedback..

Thanks in anticipation

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Re: marriage prashna

Post by Lala1234 » 26 Sep 2017

Respected astrologers,

Still no input....I earnestly request you to please give your feedback on the aforementioned prashna.

Thanks in anticipaton