birth after midnight.Which date to consider for horoscope reading?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
birth after midnight.Which date to consider for horoscope reading?

Post by maddy123 » 16 Jul 2017

Hello everyone,

Please clear my confusion over which date to consider when birth happens after 12am. My birth time is after 12am & worried that i have got wrong readings till now. In vedic astrology next day doesn't start until sunrise.But sunrise time is also different in different states/cities. In general all over the world next day is considered to start after 12am but that is a matter of convenience and not an accurate way.

Then how about some countries like sweden where sun doesn't set for months..how do people know when the day starts and ends there? In this case considering after 12am as next day will be accurate. Although the D1 chart may not change when we switch the dates but other divisional charts change & especially D9 chart which is very imp chart.

Hope the learned astrologers can shed some light in this.

Regards

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Re: birth after midnight.Which date to consider for horoscope reading?

Post by MeeraL » 16 Jul 2017

Very good question.
Not just Sweden, they have a few months completly in darkness in winter, and summer the opposite, 24hours Sun day and night.

maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maddy123 » 16 Jul 2017

Ya so for sweden it would be convenient for them to consider after midnight as new day since sun doesn't set for quite few months. And other countries should consider new day only after sunrise since sun rises and sets every day.What should be considered?

All those who have birth after midnight or anyone having ideas about after midnight births please come forward and say if events correlate with ur life after date is pushed back, D1 may not change but D9 navamsa changes.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 17 Jul 2017

In my opinion is the hour you born, if you born at 00:01 is 00:01 you should put and of course 00:01 on the official day that start, because the programm will do automatically any correction. Why you should for exemple put 4 am just because is the start day in vedic calendar? You didn't born at 4 am !
This is my opinion, let see what others will replay to you.

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 19 Jul 2017

Step 1 -> Look at the calendar and note down the date. If it is 12 am or more, it is next day.
Step 1 -> Look at the watch & note down time.

Put above in a good software, you will get correct horoscope. It will automatically adjust for Day light savings etc. I have two people in my family born between 12 am & 2 am.