Change of religion

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Change of religion

Post by MeeraL » 16 Jul 2017

Hi,
What are the planets, houses Or even yogas We can see When a person change to another religion?

For exemple, i born christian, i dont have any indian origin, But i feel connection to hindu religion, and special connection to rajput. The first God i start to adore was Ganesha.

Some persons born muslim and They turn hindu, and also the opposite, some hindu and change to christian.

If someone have exemples was nice to see.

Thank you

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Change of religion

Post by tejomaya » 10 Sep 2017

Association of Rahu with 9th lord is supposed to cause abandonment of the family dharma. Please note that Hinduism/Sanatana Dharma does not traditionally really have the concept of religion as understood in Judaic religions.So the concept will not be found in much depth in classics.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 10 Sep 2017

Just a suggestion- It might be a good thing for you to learn the difference between religion and dharma, since our sages spoke about dharma from many angles in Jyotisha. It will help get a more complete understanding.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Sep 2017

9th lord in 8th or in conjunction with 8th lord or in 8th lord star also gives change of religion.As you know that 8th is the house of transformation.

joyd