Born in Rahu, die in Ketu?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Born in Rahu, die in Ketu?

Post by MeeraL » 11 Jul 2017

Hello,

I was think and try to find some information about if persons born in Rahu MD will die in Ketu?
Or the opposite, born in Ketu, die in Rahu?

Can we make some connection between in MD a person born and the MD a person die? Or we can not make any connection ?

Thank you.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Born in Rahu, die in Ketu?

Post by tejomaya » 11 Jul 2017

It is not such a simple topic. It is quite complicated.Even if a maraka dasha operates one will leave ones body only when the life span is complete. So one also needs to look at the life span - in addition to other factors.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 12 Jul 2017

tejomaya, but can i was thinking if the persons born in Rahu MD in each MD they die.
Because Rahu and Ketu they are alwalys togheter, so can be a theoric thing to be study

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 12 Jul 2017

Meera there are clear indications on when death can occur as per traditional astrology. This is not among them. You are free to search and see if there is any other conditions- astrology does use principles of empirical science. However I suggest that you spend some time learning the principles of astrology and also some more time developing your intuition through sadhana. Both of these would help in your being able to choose the right topics to study and establish a clear relation.

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 12 Jul 2017

Please note that my suggestion is typical even in the experimental sciences. There is a certain level of understanding one needs to have to decide on the right things to research and spend time and money on. So it is really worth spending the time and effort to get that basic understanding so that ones brilliance can be directed in the right direction.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 12 Jul 2017

Thanks tejomaya

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 19 Jul 2017

[quote=MeeraL post_id=240847 time=1499869396 user_id=18061]
tejomaya, but can i was thinking if the persons born in Rahu MD in each MD they die.
Because Rahu and Ketu they are alwalys togheter, so can be a theoric thing to be study
[/quote]

I know atleast 10 people who were born on Rahu MD & lived beyond Ketu MD and wise versa.
One famous person is Amitabh Bachan, born Rahu MD currently going through Venus.

Also Rahu Ketu are not together, they are exactly opposite.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 19 Jul 2017

thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Oct 2017

The actual logic in it is as follows.Rahu denotes beginning and ketu denotes ending.Here ending means so many things and not related to one's final journey.Like the same beginning means not new birth or newly born.If rahu begins a thing that task will be finished by ketu.If Rahu begins a negative or a positive thing ,it is finished or ended by ketu in to either by positive or a negative way.Mostly Rahu denotes good beginnings and those are ended by Ketu.Nodes are just like our mouth[Rahu] and anus[ketu].Rahu[Mouth] feeds us food and ketu terminates such food as excretory matter through Anus.

joyd.