IPL2017 T20 Cricket-- Who will be the Champion?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
IPL2017 T20 Cricket-- Who will be the Champion?

Post by Lex » 20 May 2017

Todays' IPL 2017 2017 T20 Cricket match-Finals between the two clubs, Rising Pune SuperGiant( RPS) and Mumbai Indians ( MI) to be played at Hyderabad.

I am a supporter of RPS, therefore Would RPS( S.Smith) will take the Cup by beating MI at today's finals of IPL2017 T20 ?.

Random K.P. Prashna number selected was 170. Today is Sunday, Ravi, at the time of selection of Prashna, in the Celestial map at the latitude I was in, lagna was transiting in normal zodiac's 5th , a sign for games, hobbies, speculations etc Simha, Ravi and deposited in Magham nk and in sub of Ketu. Rahu in lagna ( Kuja aspects the rising lagna), today Rahu represents Kuja, Ketu and Ravi, while Ketu represents Kuja and Shani. Today Chandra transiting in Meena, Guru and in Uttaraprostabadha nk( with Shukra in rasi and Guru aspects Meena)

RPS Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Dhanur and longitudinally deposited in Moolam nk and in sub of Chandra and Chandra in Revati nk
Lets check Prashna query, game or competition or win or loss connected to lagna sputa cusp?
Ketu in 3rd nirayana rasi but in 2nd bhava, Kuja is 5th and 12th cuspal lord in 6th
Chandra is 8th cusp lord in 3rd,Budha in 5th and in 4th bhava, Budha is 7th lord
3rd shows intent 5th denotes game 12th denotes loss 6th denotes competition/ win etc 7th denotes opposition
Query tallied with Prashna lagna

Will RPS beat MI today at Hyderabad to clinch IPL Cup for 2017?
6th cusp falls in Shukra's sign in Krittika nk and in sub of Shukra and Shukra in Revati nk
12th cusp falls in Kuja's sign in Anuradha nk and in sub of Shukra and Shukra in Revati nk
3rd cusp falls in Shani's sign in Satabhista nk and in sub of Guru and vakri Guru in Hastam nk
9th cusp falls in Ravi sign in Magham nk and in sub of vakri Guru
11th cusp falls in Shukra' sign and in Swati nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Aswini nk
5th cusp falls in Kuja's sign and in Aswini nk and in sub of Budha

Today Chandra deposited in Shani' star in sub of Shani and in subsub of Budha
Dasa running is Shani Bhukti Shani and antara running is Budha
Shani is vakri and in 12th bhava
Shani is deposited in sub of Shukra
Budha in 4th and deposited in sub of Vakri Shani
Point of Fortuna in Shukra's sign and deposited in sub vakri Guru, Guru in Hatam nk
RPS will not win todays IPL 2017 Final against MI at Hyderabad to begin at 2000 hrs.

Disclosure. As always, I disclose and warn, Prediction of RPS V/s MI cricket match through Prashna astrology, so therefore anyforms of betting online or offline with money or equivalent form of money or even illegal Bitcoins bettings are ILLEGAL IN INDIA. Please do not engage in Cricket bettings which are illegal in India, after reading my writings.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: IPL2017 T20 Cricket-- Who will be the Champion?

Post by anuradha » 21 May 2017

Point of Fortuna in Shukra's sign and deposited in sub vakri Guru, Guru in Hatam nk
RPS will not win todays IPL 2017 Final against MI at Hyderabad to begin at 2000 hrs.
Mumbai Indians 79/7 in 14 overs.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 21 May 2017

I hope you're wrong on this one. Seriously.

Your KP analysis of my chart was disturbing. Personally, I don't agree with that - even that time, even now or ever...but then it affects 'cuz I rarely forget anything.

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 21 May 2017

Wow, what a great prediction, you rock @Lex.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 May 2017

neelkumar wrote:
21 May 2017
I hope you're wrong on this one. Seriously.

Your KP analysis of my chart was disturbing. Personally, I don't agree with that - even that time, even now or ever...but then it affects 'cuz I rarely forget anything.
[/quote

Never ever show a hatred on Divine Predictions, but always you need to challenge divine predictions with appropriate divine analysis debate.

My analysis on your chart disturbing for you, so be it. I cant tell goodie goodie, what is Divine analysis telling me during analysis I will forecast.

There is one dialgouse from Rajnikant film, which he says, "Almighty says, Arunachalam does on that"

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:
21 May 2017
As always, gets into post get mileage for it without any astrological analysis
As always, Score is incomplete as listed/ quoted above

What was the Final score and result?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ramc wrote:
21 May 2017
Wow, what a great prediction, you rock @Lex.
Thanks. My Guru's Guru's system is K.P.System of astrology.

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 21 May 2017

Excellent prediction Lexji, one more detailed analysis which came true. It is different from traditional K.P.System ?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 May 2017

Lex wrote:
21 May 2017
anuradha wrote:
21 May 2017
As always, gets into post get mileage for it without any astrological analysis
As always, Score is incomplete as listed/ quoted above

What was the Final score and result?

All I am putting up again, the intent of yours inserting or as usual your copy and past work of incomplete score in IPL Post?

I had queried to you what was the final score and result, for which response missing.