Illegal detainment of Indian national by Rogue nation, Hanging?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Illegal detainment of Indian national by Rogue nation, Hanging?

Post by Lex » 15 May 2017

An alleged spy of Indian origin claims by the Cross Border Country, He was an ex-Navy personnel and turned Entrepreneur, was kidnapped from Iran, which was his hub of business and brought to Cross border country, a known for terror or terror infested country. Military court of the rogue nation gave a death sentence to the Indian alleged spy. Military court doesn't stand testimony in UN court of justice, as it is prejudiced judgement.

Cross Border Hostile country's Military imprisoned alleged Indian spy , and later after a long time informed Indian embassy in that terror infested about his arrest. The Hostile country violated the basic requirement of a foreign national detainment and not informing immediately the Embassy and also denied any legal assistance to the alleged spy. Further, Indian Govt repeated pleas to Hostile neighbor to allow Consular ( Consulate) access also been denied, which is against democratic rights of a foreign national in a country visit ( please read he was kidnapped from Iran and brought to Military arena of that rogue nation).

In contrast, Hostile Terrorist infested country's terrorists were in shooting spree at Civilians in Mumbai CST railway station, one terrorist was captured by Mumbai Police, and Indian Govt reached out to that Govt, Pakistan refused to acknowledge captured terrorist was their national, thereafter India went into local democratic legal reviews of the captured terrorist.

Prashna query, will Alleged spy imprisoned by the rogue nation,come back to own country?

I am not getting into UN Court ( ICJ) court verdict through astrology, as any predictions on Judiciaries verdict becomes breach of law.

The K.P.Prashna randomly picked up was 133. Today is Monday, Lord Chandra, At that time when Prashna number was picked up, in the heaven's map, Udaya lagna was transiting in Dispute sig, Virgo, Budha, and longitudinally deposited in Chitra nk and in sub of Kuja ( with Vakri Guru in lagna and Shukra asspecs Udaya lagna), today Chandra transiting in Dhanur, Guru and deposited in Purvashada nk, with Shani in Dhanur and Kuja aspects Chandra

I do not know Indian origin person illegally detained in the Cross Border. Therefore his lagna sputa cusp falls in Gemini and deposited in Ardra nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Moola nk
Chandra is deposited in Purvashada nk and in sub of Guru and in subsusb of Shani
Maraka lord in Marakstana and Badakstana

Lets see , is this Cross Border Hostile country, has not carried out Hanging?
Marakstana and badakstana significators analysis with today's above ruling planets and dasha bhukti antara period tells me, our National not been hanged as of now ( at the time of writing)

Lets see query tallying with Prashna number
From lagna sputa cusp
Rahu in 3rd nirayana rasi and in second in Magha nk, Ketu in 9th but in 9th bhava
Shani lord of 8th and 9th in 7th nirayana rasi but goes to 6th
Ketu represents Shani and Kuja. Kuja in 12th
3rd,9th denotes Journey, 9th also denotes Judiciary
12th denotes foreign, 7th denotes Change( here marakstana and badakstana), 6th shows disputes/enemies, 8th denotes delays and also assessing nature of potential death
Prashna denotes detaining/ delay of returning back

Lets see ,is he been detained illegally as of now as well in the foreign country?
12th cusp falls in Rishabham in Rohini nk and in sub of Kuja and Kuja in Rohini nk
Kuja in 12th itself and Chandra in Purvashada nk
Rahu is not involved here in 12th cusp
He is not imprisoned, but detained in Military outfit area

Will he be back to India from the rogue nation captivity?
12th cusp analysis
He will move out from that country

When he will be back to India?
2nd, 8th and 11th analysis and above ruling planets
Rahu, Chandra, Kuja, Guru( vakri), Ketu, Shukra, Shani ( Vakri), Budha, Ravi
Before or By next-next Republic day of our Country, 26th January 2019, he will be with his family.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Illegal detainment of Indian national by Rogue nation, Hanging?

Post by Lex » 18 May 2017

Today's hammer from World Court Judges must have hit hard at Pakistan.
Now Pakistan represented funny wig wearing legal counsel at ICJ has to comply with ICJ ORDER that includes hereafter to report continuously to ICJ, provisionary measures to be taken or taken on the safety of KbJ illegally detained in Pakistan military area
Thats stand surety for KbJ will not be harmed in any manner in Pakistan.

My earlier above astroanalysis points out he will be back in India in due course

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Sep 2017

I had analyzed KbJ through K.P.System, 4 months ago, one can read Economic Times, today's edition or epaper too, article appearing on Kbj

I am capturing a jist of ET article herewith and which says, as Pakistan's NIA person speaking in Newyork

"The terrorist who killed children in APS (Army Public School) in Peshawar is in Afghan custody. The National Security Advisor (NSA) told me that we can exchange that terrorist with the terrorist you have, which is Kulbhushan Jadhav," Asif told the audience after his speech at the Asia Society here yesterday "

My Prediction( please read first post herein), KbJ will be with his family

Lets wait and watch on KbJ

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Dec 2017

Of recent, Hostile neighbor has permitted KbJ's spouse to meet up with him, spouse's visa and permit in stay in that country, is been processed.

This is beginning. Still a year to go for his release, which I had predicted.

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Dec 2017

Parashar's great saying-desh-kaal-patra is an valuable tool for this kind of prashna's. i used the victim's first 2 letters in his name as prashna in My DAC chart.[ Kulbhushan Jadhav,].This prasanna's significator is Dhroom[smoke-ketu] and ruler is Mars.

Lex says about his spouse visa things and all.[Here mars represents violence and ketu denoting termination].This is the opposite countries spy strategy.It is always playing double games with india in such cases.why that government processed the victims wife visa is a big plot.Indirectly what the DAC is denoting is that they may hang the victim before his spouse after 7[ketu-mars] months from this date onwards.

Political and military kind of predictions are not soft as a cake.Desh-kaal-patra saying plays a major role in such kind of predictions along with mathematics and astronomy.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Dec 2017

joyd wrote:
04 Dec 2017
Parashar's great saying-desh-kaal-patra is an valuable tool for this kind of prashna's. joyd.
Kindly reproduce Sanskrit sloka of Sage Parashar on Desh Kaal Patra
Don't mislead readers with this emotional type of novel writings.
Mathematics analyzsis required

Today, PAK Govt has allowed KbJ's wife and Mother to meet up KbJ in Pak military Jail on 25th. This is after ICJ had asked why consular access or family access been denied, per Kangaroo court.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Dec 2017

Lex- i dont need any of your updates on it [kbj's].Wait and see the final outcome.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Dec 2017

joyd wrote:
08 Dec 2017
Lex- i dont need any of your updates on it [kbj's].Wait and see the final outcome.

joyd.
I didn't update for you,and it is public forum. And, thanks you got self invited in KbJ case.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Dec 2017

Yesterday, KbJ 's mother and Son met KbJ in a Container with a glass partition in between.
India will contest ongoing KbJ case in ICJ, I am not commenting on Legal final outcome, as it is unethical and breach of law to predict by any means, verbal or written.

I had predicted two things about KbJ in my first post, through K.P.System

A. KbJ is alive...... And yesterday he been shown live across the world. He is alive, tick marked as correct

B. I had predict, he will be with his family members,by Jan 26, 2019... Yesterday Family members in enemy territory had met KbJ
We will wait his return. That means KbJ will not be hanged by Pakis ( as of today Paki has awarded death by hanging, which was stopped by ICJ rule, and my then prediction too was correct)

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 23 Apr 2018

Hi Lex,

One of my acquaintances' husband's boss is a very close friend of Kulbhushan Jadhav. I told them about you and your skills in astrology.I told about your predictions on release of KBJ. They were impressed and are quite optimistic.They felt relieved and you can understand the reason behind it.All of them are eagerly waiting for release of Kulbhushan Jadhav. Hope the prediction turns true.It was yesterday night I had a conversation with my acquaintance.

Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Apr 2018

Thanks Kaustubh

peaceandlight

Post by peaceandlight » 24 Jan 2019

It is almost 26th Jan 2019, no sign of Kulbhushan Jadhav returning to be with his family.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jul 2019

Lex wrote:
15 May 2017

Prashna query, will Alleged spy imprisoned by the rogue nation,come back to own country?

I am not getting into UN Court ( ICJ) court verdict through astrology, as any predictions on Judiciaries verdict becomes breach of law.

The K.P.Prashna randomly picked up was 133.

Lets see , is this Cross Border Hostile country, has not carried out Hanging?
Marakstana and badakstana significators analysis with today's above ruling planets and dasha bhukti antara period tells me, our National not been hanged as of now ( at the time of writing)

Prashna denotes detaining/ delay of returning back

Lets see ,is he been detained illegally as of now as well in the foreign country?
He is not imprisoned, but detained in Military outfit area

Will he be back to India from the rogue nation captivity?
He will move out from that country

When he will be back to India?
Before or By next-next Republic day of our Country, 26th January 2019, he will be with his family.

This was the Prediction done by 2years + ago through one and only the most scientific system of astrology is K.P. System and also through K.P. Prashna system, and the other scientific is when Our Sages do on their own their invented system of astrology.

All check boxes for analysis through Prashna analysis... correct except the date of returning back to India, which I had predicted by 26th Jan 2019

K.P. Prashna analysis revealed
1. KbJ wasn't eliminated by rogue country as a spy ( as reports were mentioned which were rumour)
2. KbJ was ilegally detained
3. Delay in release
4. Will go through Judicary scanner and military outfit arena

Today International Court's hammer stuck rogue country to review their stance on KbJ and it is invalid of Capital Punishment through military court. Rogue country is bound to adhere to ICJ rulings, if not U.N. will impose severe restrictions worldwide on the Rogue nation.

KbJ will be or will set free

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 17 Jul 2019

:) Good one Lex

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Jul 2019

Niyanthi ji
What happened to your foreign assignment ? Was that successfull

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 19 Jul 2019

Hey Niyathi… Thanks :)

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 21 Jul 2019

@Lex Ji, hearty compliments for your spot on again :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Jul 2019

Thanks Bhishma

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Jul 2019

vedam33 wrote:
19 Jul 2019
Niyanthi ji
What happened to your foreign assignment ? Was that successfull
What was the need of selfie of this poster :D in this thread
I can understand, if the poster has contributed something on KbJ respect to my prediction, but it is a personal message to Niyathi... that could have been sent via email or PM ? Why Illegal encroachment in this KbJ thread?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Jul 2019

Sorry lex ji