Moksha

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
inter
Moksha

Post by inter » 22 Apr 2017

First of all I thank whosoever is sparing his/her valuable time in answering my query. I have dealt and am
still dealing with considerable hardships/stress in my life. Please give your input on the next remaining
years of my life.

I have been going through contents of your articles on astrology for the last many years. I would like you
to give me your valuable advice regarding my following queries. Please oblige.

Sex Male, DOB: 12th June 1968, 4:13 P.M., Vadodara, Gujarat, India (22 18 N, 73 12 E)

In my birth chart, Tula lagna, no planet present on either side of Moon (3rd House), Sun and Venus
together (8th House), Mars and Mercury together (9th House), Saturn and North Node (Rahu) together
(6th House), Jupiter in 11th House, obviously Ketu in 12th House.

Please elaborate in detail - Positive Points and Negative Points regarding various effects of these
planets, their aspects, etc.

Also please discuss special effects of
a) Saturn-Rahu in 6th House (Shrapit Dosha, Pitru Dosha)
b) Ketu in 12th House (Moksha Yoga)
c) Aspect of 6th Saturn on 12th Ketu (Moksha Yoga)
d) No planet on either side of Moon (Kemdrum Yoga)
e) Aspect of Mars on 4th House

Please reply to my following queries

1) Religious/Spiritual Status : I would like to know whether in this birth I am nearer to ‘Salvation’ –
‘Moksha’ – Forever free from Birth and Death; No ‘Rebirth’ whatsoever hereafter.

2) Death : Would you please predict my death and other information pertaining to death, cause
leading to death, the actual death (pain or no pain), the process of death, the timing of death
and sufferings in between and post death events as well?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Moksha

Post by astrostar » 05 Jan 2018

Dear inter,
b) Ketu in 12th house is inviting/welcoming towards moksha - why? really eligible?
answer lies in next point -
c) 4th and 5th lord Saturn in 6th (PISCES) and aspects Ketu. 5th in 6th shows Manthra Siddhi. Saturn is for renunciation and tapas. According to Jaimini Maharshi, Saturn is the Atmakaraka planet in your natal chart. It is in 29 degrees in Pisces. It means you have learned all the lessons taught by Saturn. [Note : Read my post - "Out of sign conjunction" ] Saturn aspecting 11th house lord Sun. So Saturn signifies 11th house too. Saturn is strongly aspected by Jupiter. How? - Jupiter strongly aspecting the 6th degree in Aries. Saturn is only 7 degrees away from this orb point and approaching towards it. So Saturn got the full aspect of Jupiter. Thus Ketu gets both Saturn and Jupiter aspect. Besides Ketu has Artha Subha Argala with Jupiter. This also positively effects Ketu.
d) Jupiter aspect on Moon greatly reduces Kemadrum Yoga.
e) Mars is in 0 degrees. IV house is in 18 degrees. So, it is a very weak aspect.

Next -
1) Yes, you are nearer to salvation.

I will give the answer for the first one and the last one later.

kllk

Post by kllk » 26 Jan 2018

Hello astrostar,

Sorry for intruding in this post.....even I want to know whether I am near to salvation....

Ketu in 12 house and coming next dasa is of ketu.....

My details
28 Jan 1983
7 00 am
Annavaram, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks and regards
Kllk

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 26 Jan 2018

Hi kllk ji
You have very sound divine knowledge. You know the psychology, philosophy of God.
you are proficient in divine path.
Reasons -
1) Mercury is at 22 degrees in Dhanus Rasi.
2) Jupiter is in Anuradha star ruled by Saturn who is lord of lagna and 2nd house and is situated in Libra.
3) Moon is aspected by 4 planets - Mercury, Jupiter, Sun, Saturn.
4) Ketu is in the middle of Mercury and Jupiter.
5) Libra saturn is aspecting Ketu.
6) Venus and Mars are getting trine aspects from Saturn showing extensive affection skills.
7) Ketu joined with Neptune gives extreme emotional communication with God.
8) Jupiter joined with Uranus and both are good aspect to Sun - unearths secrets of divine path.
9) Rahu, the reason for your birth, is in trine to Libra Saturn gives you the option of future birth. It implies, you (soul) have got the opportunity to determine whether to take reincarnation (another birth) or not!!

Very nice chart.

Regards
Astro Star

kllk

Post by kllk » 26 Jan 2018

Thanks for the response. I will send you my personal opinion about this salvation to your mail...hope I may get some clarity and direction...

Also I sent a mail to you few days back regarding my husband....I am awaiting your response...when you get free time please answer it...

Thanks and regards
Kllk

aristides

Post by aristides » 26 Jul 2018

Hi
Can you please throw light on the spiritual life and spiritual accomplishment regarding this chart astrostarji and others.
DOB:17/05/1983
TOB:03:16AM
POB:Faizabad(U.P.,India)
Job:Out of job for 9 years and focussing on spirituality. Don't know his goal in life.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 27 Jul 2018

aristides wrote:
26 Jul 2018
light on the spiritual life and spiritual accomplishment
Yogas in chart

Tapaswi yoga: 'Good aspects' or 'mutual trikonas' among Saturn, Ketu, Venus
Ketu is aspected by Venus and Saturn
Best aspect (120°) is there from Saturn to Venus
Good aspect (60°) from Saturn to Ketu

Dharma-karma Yoga (Good deeds): Link between 9th and 10th houses.
Jupiter-Mars
lagna lord and 9th lord are in aspect
10th lord and 9th lord are in aspect

Concentration: The lord of the Moon sign should be aspected by Saturn
in D1, Saturn weakly aspecting Mercury with 20° orb.
in D9, Taurus Moon in 5th (devotion) is being aspected by 3 retro planets - Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter
from 11th house.
Retro planets indicate unfulfilled tasks/obsessions of past life

renouncing worldly pleasures : lagna and its lord, moon, Jupiter (connected to 9) must be influenced by Saturn in any manner
in D9, lagna lord is Saturn; Jupiter is with Saturn in Scorpio; and both aspecting Taurus Moon,
in D1, lagna has got moderate aspect of Saturn with 12°, Moon has got strong aspect of Saturn with 9° orb;
and lagna lord Jupiter is in Anuradha star aspected by 9th lord Mars.

Sun (personality) is with 9th lord, and being aspected by 10th lord Jupiter shows, he is in good path.

His vimsamsa chart D20, is equally good with many good aspects among Sun, Moon, Saturn, Venus, Jupiter, etc.

So, he does not leave spiritual path.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 27 Jul 2018

Hi astrostar
Its my chart though I posted from this account.Sorry and Thanks for the analysis but in D9 I am getting Aquarius lagna with Ma,Ve in lagna and Mo in 4th & sa,ma causing parivartan yoga. And does Sa,Ju and Me being retro, aspects signs and planets from previous rashi also or does it aspect only from the place where it is placed in the chart. Sorry for this dumb question.
Is healing abilities seen here. And why after all these years I am unable to progress be it spiritually or materially...everything is as if in a state of suspended animation. Can't see where to move....seems everything is blocked.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 28 Jul 2018

shaktichalini wrote:
27 Jul 2018
in D9 I am getting Aquarius lagna with Ma,Ve in lagna and Mo in 4th & sa,ma causing parivartan yoga.
You have mentioned the time of birth as 3:16 am; I adjusted birth time to 3:13 am. So in D9, the lagna is Capricorn. It cannot be 3:16 am.
shaktichalini wrote:
27 Jul 2018
And does Sa,Ju and Me being retro, aspects signs and planets from previous rashi also or does it aspect only from the place where it is placed in the chart. Sorry for this dumb question.
don't mention sorry in learning stage.
When a planet is not in retro, which is in normal movement, are we considering its aspects from next rashi of its position? The answer is no.
Then, why do we consider a retro planet's aspects from previous rashi?
Never, we do not consider aspects from previous rashi.

The actual logic for studying aspects for any type of movement, whether is in retro or in normal state -
e.g. say, Saturn is at 2° in Aries; and if Saturn's orb is, say, 10°; then,
For 3rd aspect -
- Its aspecting orb can be taken from Taurus 22° to Gemini 12°
For 7th aspect -
- Its aspecting orb can be taken from Virgo 22° to Libra 12°
For 10th aspect -
- Its aspecting orb can be taken from Saggi 22° to Cap 12°

If we observe the above orbs, Saturn covers planets/houses situated in 2 signs at a time.

continued in next post...

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 28 Jul 2018

Astrostar
Thanks for the clarification regarding aspect of retrograde planets.
Previously I didn't used to fear but over these years my fear has grown, due to which I delay simple tasks. Work which can be completed in a day or two,it takes months and years,I keep on postponing them due to unknown fear. This is the main reason of not been able to accomplish tasks be it spiritually or of the material world. Don't know if I will have a Guru or I have to move alone having faith in divine.I asked about the healing thing because my brother is paralysed and it has also affected him a bit mentally,don't talk much with him,but wish he get cured.I lost my father due to disease and couldn't do anything and somehow I feel responsible. Thanks again for the clarification.
Take care.

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 15 Aug 2018

I was going over the book titled 'Esoteric principles of Vedic astrology' by Bepin Behari and the chapter 'Indications of the maturity of the soul'. Here he was talking about the patterns found in horoscope wrt spirituality. Though I couldn't find any pattern in my chart(well I have,just don't want to disclose 8) ) but in shaktichalinis chart I saw the six pointed star being formed when I used the south indian chart style. Have a look there S.C., May be others can throw some light what Bipin wants to convey in this regard.

Yours
N :!: :idea: R :shock: GEN

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 15 Jan 2019

So a person becomes a Gnani only when it is in his destiny!.
This is kind of demotivating for spiritual shakes like us who dont have such yogas in the chart.
I guess we have to accept this and strive to be kama yogis and earn punyam for chitta shuddhi

The jiva yatra journey continues for the rest of us.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 16 Jan 2019

One's previous karma (thoughts, words, deeds) would be formed in the form of yogas (a special arrangement of houses and planets) in horoscope. Horoscope is destiny. If one is responsible for their destiny, then a question arises - why then do the newborn babies suffer? as they do not have any thoughts or no actions done in this physical world.
Often one considers the thought of "why did this happen to me? I didn’t choose this".
People face abuse, illness, financial miseries, difficulty in love or married life etc.
Law of karma uses rebirth-cycle for giving answers to such questions.

Neha M

Post by Neha M » 17 Jan 2019

astrostar wrote:
16 Jan 2019
One's previous karma (thoughts, words, deeds) would be formed in the form of yogas (a special arrangement of houses and planets) in horoscope. Horoscope is destiny.
astrostar wrote:
16 Jan 2019
Law of karma uses rebirth-cycle for giving answers to such questions.

Beautifully said, especially the bold one :D
Nice explanation dear astrostar :)

Allwyn
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Allwyn » 04 Feb 2019

Dear Astrostar,

Can I request your inputs on my chat please. My details are as follows;

DOB:19/02/1980
TOB:23:40
POB:Talguppa(Karnataka)

Thanks and regards,
AL

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Feb 2019

@inter-let me see your chart on the following 2 points only.give some few days time to write my analysis on the following points..

1] Religious/Spiritual Status : I would like to know whether in this birth I am nearer to ‘Salvation’ –
‘Moksha’ – Forever free from Birth and Death; No ‘Rebirth’ whatsoever hereafter.

b) Ketu in 12th House (Moksha Yoga)?

c) Aspect of 6th Saturn on 12th Ketu (Moksha Yoga)?

joyd.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 04 Feb 2019

Allwyn wrote:
04 Feb 2019
Dear Astrostar,
your inputs on my chat please.
Inner planets Mercury, Venus, Moon signifying 5, 9 houses
lagna lord Venus signifying 1,5,8,9,12
1,5,9 houses = gnana marga
8,12 houses = bhakti/moksha marga
So, you are going in right path

Sun+ketu conjunction =
removes personality defects like excess ego, pride, selfishness, arrogance, excessive desire to be special, etc.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2019

@inter-your gender pl..

joyd.

Allwyn
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Allwyn » 05 Feb 2019

astrostar wrote:
> Inner planets Mercury, Venus, Moon signifying 5, 9 houses
> lagna lord Venus signifying 1,5,8,9,12
> 1,5,9 houses = gnana marga
> 8,12 houses = bhakti/moksha marga
> So, you are going in right path
>
> Sun+ketu conjunction =
> removes personality defects like excess ego, pride, selfishness, arrogance,
> excessive desire to be special, etc.

Thank you very much.

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 07 Feb 2019

Hi,
Could someone read my chart and let me know where I am heading? I feel very detached and depressed after my mother's death. I keep longing to unite with my mother over and over again. I have 2 questions
1) my mother died due to chronic illness. She suffered terribly. Has her soul attained salvation? Or would she reincarnate
Mothers birth date 05/06/1950,chennai,makara rashi, tiruvonam nakshtram (birth time not known)
Mothers death date 03/11/2018,ekadesi thithi, Saturday 7.26pm.

2)will I meet her in future lives? Or have we been together in our past lives. I am still struggling to overcome her death.
My birth date. 01/07/1975,0050hrs,chennai

Please help.

Sudha

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 13 Feb 2019

astrostar wrote:
> One's previous karma (thoughts, words, deeds) would be formed in the form
> of yogas (a special arrangement of houses and planets) in horoscope.
> Horoscope is destiny. If one is responsible for their destiny, then a
> question arises - why then do the newborn babies suffer? as they do not
> have any thoughts or no actions done in this physical world.
> Often one considers the thought of "why did this happen to me? I
> didn’t choose this".
> People face abuse, illness, financial miseries, difficulty in love or
> married life etc.
> Law of karma uses rebirth-cycle for giving answers to such questions.
I understand the law of karma, but still not clear on the question of freewill.
If everything I go through is predestined, I am told that how we would respond to a situation is also predestined based on our personalities and thought process.
So does that mean one just goes through the cycle of birth and death mechanically?

I dont think so. Suppose I push someone, the intent behind the pushing is what determines our karma.
If I pushed someone to save him from a bus, it is good karma, but the same action done to harm someone generates bad karma.
The illness/disability i am going through is because i might have hurt someone in past lives. All I can do now is try to help people like me and change my thought process.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 13 Feb 2019

must complete astrology course, astrology expertise is must, must practice it
must predict at least minimum 100 predictions accurately, then only a person gets to know how divine rules like rebirth theories, law of karma, freewill etc work.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 13 Feb 2019

@Sudha123
I shall check your chart whether you will meet her or not
please let me know all these
what were your mother's final wish(s)?
what were her thoughts on last days?
had you ever talked to her about this?
what were the last words that she spoke to you and your father?
did she speak any God names like "Rama/Krishna" at the last moment?

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 13 Feb 2019

inter wrote:
22 Apr 2017
First of all I thank whosoever is sparing his/her valuable time in answering my query. I have dealt and am
still dealing with considerable hardships/stress in my life. Please give your input on the next remaining
years of my life.

I have been going through contents of your articles on astrology for the last many years. I would like you
to give me your valuable advice regarding my following queries. Please oblige.

Sex Male, DOB: 12th June 1968, 4:13 P.M., Vadodara, Gujarat, India (22 18 N, 73 12 E)

In my birth chart, Tula lagna, no planet present on either side of Moon (3rd House), Sun and Venus
together (8th House), Mars and Mercury together (9th House), Saturn and North Node (Rahu) together
(6th House), Jupiter in 11th House, obviously Ketu in 12th House.

Please elaborate in detail - Positive Points and Negative Points regarding various effects of these
planets, their aspects, etc.

Also please discuss special effects of
a) Saturn-Rahu in 6th House (Shrapit Dosha, Pitru Dosha)
b) Ketu in 12th House (Moksha Yoga)
c) Aspect of 6th Saturn on 12th Ketu (Moksha Yoga)
d) No planet on either side of Moon (Kemdrum Yoga)
e) Aspect of Mars on 4th House

Please reply to my following queries

1) Religious/Spiritual Status : I would like to know whether in this birth I am nearer to ‘Salvation’ –

2) Death : Would you please predict my death and other information pertaining to death, cause
leading to death, the actual death (pain or no pain), the process of death, the timing of death
and sufferings in between and post death events as well?
native is near to moksha
Thanx

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 14 Feb 2019

astrostar wrote:
> @Sudha123
> I shall check your chart whether you will meet her or not
> please let me know all these
> what were your mother's final wish(s)?
> what were her thoughts on last days?
> had you ever talked to her about this?
> what were the last words that she spoke to you and your father?
> did she speak any God names like "Rama/Krishna" at the last
> moment?

What can I say about my mother.. She was suffering from multiple disorders. I have written enough about her in my post "feeling guilty and lost". She was undergoing dialysis for the last 3 years (3/week).She suffered a stroke on Oct 19night and became unconscious.. We don't know whether it was coma or what. When doctors gave up hope we brought her home and served her day and night. We chanted slokas and mantras in her ears. I don't know what her last wish was or may be we were not lucky enough to talk to her or listen in the end. She died on Nov 3.. She never recovered from her unconsciousness. However she used to open her eyes sometimes, and would not react at all so we could not make out anything. We sang Sai bhajans, chanted mrytunjaya mantra, vishnu saharsanamam and narayaneeyam. I remember chanting Narayaneeyam in her ears just before she passed away.
My mother was a staunch Vishnu devotee. Her star is also Tiruvonam(Shravana). She loved visiting temples. She always worried about my dad and my sister(who has health issues too).
she has asked me to take care of them. My mother suffered from a lot a pain. She kept on saying said it was better to die than to tolerate the pain. I planned so many things to do with my mother but everything has changed now.
Moments before my mother died, she opened her eyes and saw all of us and smiled (that was the final direct contact) and finally her eye movement stopped looking at my sister. Don't know what she meant or wanted to convey. I can never ever forget this scene in my life. This is the first death in our family. Please read our charts and analysis. I would be glad if you could find my mother birth time also. We don't know her birth time.
Date of birth June 5 1950,star is Tiruvonam, rashi is Makara place of birth is Chennai.
Death details
Date 3Nov2018
Time 7,26pm
Day-Saturday(ekadesi)
Place Chennai

Please help!
Thanks,
Sudha