Moksha

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Moksha

Post by astrostar » 15 Feb 2019

@Sudha123
i feel very sad of that incident
please give me a few days time
i shall tell you

Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

inter

Post by inter » 16 Feb 2019

joyd wrote:
> @inter-your gender pl..
>
> joyd.

@Inter
Sex Male, DOB: 12th June 1968, 4:13 P.M., Vadodara, Gujarat, India (22 18 N, 73 12 E)

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Feb 2019

your BT is not correct one.so confirm the following things for rectification of your birth time..

1-Key incidents that happend at your 10- 22-34-46 age.THey may be positive or negitive related to father/fortunes/guru/abroad travel etc,..

2-key incidents that happend at your 10-22-34-46 ages that are related to gain of property/accident/ near death experiences/disease of genitals/surgery or accidents to father or to yourself too/disease of eyes..etc.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 17 Feb 2019

Na Dharmho Na Chartho Na Kamoh Na Mokshah Chidananda Rupah Shivoham Shivoham

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 18 Feb 2019

@Sudha123
Sudha123 wrote:
14 Feb 2019
I would be glad if you could find my mother birth time also.
I am trying to find out birth time, kindly help me.
Sudha123 wrote:
14 Feb 2019
Date of birth June 5 1950,star is Tiruvonam, rashi is Makara place of birth is Chennai.
Tiruvonam star was there till 9.36 AM on 05/June/1950.
After 9.36 AM, Avittam (dhanista) star would begin.
So, I believe and confirming, birth might have happened before 9.36 AM.

Sudha, i took your details from that thread,
your birth star (nakshatra) is Uthirattathi, and in her chart,
jupiter and rahu are showing that yours Moon sign, birth star, and ascendant sign as pisces.

i am using a few techniques for finding out birth time.
only if possible, please provide other details regarding
number of children, i mean, your siblings details and birth star (sister/brother)
any issues gone (3rd month or above)
your father profession and birth star (nakshatra)
your parents marriage date or month or year

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 19 Feb 2019

Hi Astrostar,
Thanks for taking time to read my chart. Here are the details.
Parents wedding date. 27/4/1967
Father birthdate - Aug 12 1942,star ayilyam, rasi kadaka, birth time unknown
My father is a retired Govt employee

I have one elder sister 12/7/1969,star is mrigasheesham, rasi is Rishabha
I have heard my dad say that my mom miscarried their first issue, so my sister is second and I am third.
In the recent days there has been no peace of mind for any of us. My dad is totally broken after my mother left. I am struggling to help him and myself. I don't know if it a curse for the family or what because even when my mom was alive, my father was never peaceful, my moms health issues kept him worried always. His condition has worsened now. He never eats or sleeps. Always lost in thoughts. Being a daughter I find it very difficult to see him. I struggled to keep my mom alive, never lost hope. I feel like running away from everything now. Wish I could meet my mom again.
Thanks again. I shall wait for your answers.

Regards,
Sudha

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 28 Feb 2019

Sudha123 wrote:
07 Feb 2019
Could someone read my chart and let me know where I am heading? I feel very detached and depressed after my mother's death. I keep longing to unite with my mother over and over again. I have 2 questions
1) my mother died due to chronic illness. She suffered terribly. Has her soul attained salvation? Or would she reincarnate
Mothers birth date 05/06/1950,chennai,makara rashi, tiruvonam nakshtram (birth time not known)
Mothers death date 03/11/2018,ekadesi thithi, Saturday 7.26pm.
No, your mother's soul has not attained salvation. She is partially peaceful.
Sudha123 wrote:
07 Feb 2019
2)will I meet her in future lives? Or have we been together in our past lives. I am still struggling to overcome her death. My birth date. 01/07/1975,0050hrs,chennai
From both your charts, I am able to figure out that you and your mother had past life connection and will meet again in future life. You and your mother were sisters in previous life and will share a mother daughter relationship in future.

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 28 Feb 2019

Astrostar,

Your answers have made me very happy and emotional. The fact that my mother and I shared a past life connection answers my current life depression and loneliness. I just cannot explain the feeling. You have lifted my spirits by saying I will meet her again in a future life. I wish I am with her in many more lives to come.
Thank you very much. I have got my answers now. However I shall miss my dear mom in this life and that she is not fully peaceful hurts me though. Wish she is happy where ever she is.

Thank you once again.
Sudha

pranav02

Post by pranav02 » 28 Feb 2019

I'm sorry if I'm buting into this conversation but if you don't mind, would one of y'all be able to tell me as well if I am close to attaining moksha and whether it'll happen in this or the next few lifetimes? Thanks a lot and once again, apologies for any inconvenience.

D.O.B: 5th of Jan, 2002.
Time : 12:22 P.M
Place : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Dec 2019

By casting punya chart ( at the time of death) we shall able to know how was that person at the time of death .the 7th house is examined for death and rebirth .if the death occurs during the period of of the planet in the 7th house or its lord ,then rebirth is sure to occur .the place of rebirth can be guessed from the planet/sign in the 7th house ,for example if it is mars then rebirth can occur in island like Sri Lanka ,other indications can be read from standard texts and due to this reason Parasara recommends to read Mrityunjay a mantra .the 12th house or the portion just before lagna is the Satya loka .
Planets in the 6th house indicates native will have weakness corresponding to the planets there in. Souls stay time before rebirth is also based on punya chart .

inter

Post by inter » 09 Dec 2019

Sex Male, DOB: 12th June 1968, 4:13 P.M., Vadodara, Gujarat, India (22 18 N, 73 12 E)
would you please guide me regarding previous birth, current birth and next birth/Moksha?

jupa
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jupa » 21 May 2020

Pranam to the learned jyotish here, I am looking for info for the below chart:

DOB:17/5/83
Place: Patna, Bihar
Time: 22:15

Can you help with the knowledge if I can awaken kundalini and lead to salvation in this life, realize my past lives, correct this life and lead path to the Supreme's bhakti also I want to be able to serve the lives and help, but do not know how.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 23 May 2020

No. Get off the internet is my first advice to you. I see that you will definitely have learning of Vedic Scriptures & you can become a Scholar on Religious Subjects. You will perform Yajnas too. You have a good writing ability to express yourself on various subject matters. Make full use of it. You are a very intelligent & hard working person. Too much focus on work won't help you in channelizing your energy towards Spirituality. You need to strike off a balance.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

inter

Post by inter » 24 May 2020

Shivoham wrote:
> No. Get off the internet is my first advice to you. I see that you will
> definitely have learning of Vedic Scriptures & you can become a Scholar
> on Religious Subjects. You will perform Yajnas too. You have a good writing
> ability to express yourself on various subject matters. Make full use of
> it. You are a very intelligent & hard working person. Too much focus on
> work won't help you in channelizing your energy towards Spirituality. You
> need to strike off a balance.

Is this reply for 'Jupa' or 'inter' ?