Question Regarding Birth Time

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lexicon008
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Question Regarding Birth Time

Post by lexicon008 » 16 Apr 2017

Hi,

As per hospital records, they say my birth time is 2:32 AM Westwood, NJ on September 26, 1986. At this time, day light savings was in effect. I am inclined to believe without daylight savings, the time would have been 1:32 AM. However, upon checking with one astrologer directly and another indirectly, they told me my shani mahadasha started August 2014. This is true if you use 3:32 AM. I am particularly interested to know as my navamsha has a dhan yoga with exalted saturn if it is 2:32 AM, but I am guessing it is just viparita raja yoga if 3:32 AM in navamsha chart. Please inform me what you believe. I have been told I will get job of my choice through my own efforts and god's grace. I pray very regularly and do fasting, but am unclear about these things. I have lots of trouble finding job for quite some time, that is job of my choice. I would appreciate some clarity from more experienced people who can look at divisional charts.

lexicon008
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Question Regarding Birth Time

Post by lexicon008 » 17 Apr 2017

I just wanted to also include the fact that the priest that said my shani mahadasha would start in August 2014 also indicated that I wouldn't be able to pursue further education after August 2014. He was right, as my grandmother passed away in October 2014, which temporarily changed my family dynamic and made it almost impossible for me to study. I probably could have pursued further studying at school after that, but was not inclined to do so for the most part. I would consider it, if I can't get proper job.