Pls Guide: horary question for marriage(yes/no)

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Pls Guide: horary question for marriage(yes/no)

Post by maddy123 » 08 Apr 2017

I'm the woman(querent).We were good friends not been in contact since some time. But any hope of reconciliation or contact and marriage possible? There are many retro planets during the time question was asked. Please kindly would request anyone and the learned ones to help me interpret. I'm new to it.

Time & date of asking: 6 april 2017,
9:18pm in mumbai ,maharashtra

Darshini

Re: Pls Guide: horary question for marriage(yes/no)

Post by Darshini » 08 Apr 2017

Hello, Maddy123!

What was the question exactly?

To get clear answers in prashna questions, you mind has to be very clear at the time of asking, you have to have that one thought in your mind, otherwise prashna chart will be confusing, and even good astrologer cannot answer.

You have to think calmly and in a focused way of the question you have, set aside other thoughts, and then ask. If your mind is too turbulent, it is better to wait for some time until it calms down and then ask again.

Sincerely, Darshini

Darshini

Post by Darshini » 10 Apr 2017

Dear Maddy, hello again,

from the prashna time that you have given, it is seen that there will be no result (marriage) to this endeavor, even if somebody tries to help. So the short answer is no. If you like I can explain when I have more time.

Sincerely, Darshini

maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maddy123 » 10 Apr 2017

Hello Darshini, my question mainly was if the marriage would happen?

maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maddy123 » 11 Apr 2017

Hello darshini i would like to know the explanation. Then what will be the outcome other than 'no marriage'?

maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maddy123 » 11 Apr 2017

Hello darshini, please can u explain how u came up with the conclusion? I'm trying to read prashna charts & gain some experience. How long have u been doing prashna chart analysis?

Regards

Darshini

Post by Darshini » 14 Apr 2017

Hello, Maddy!

Sorry, for the delayed reply, I was very busy. I am also a student. I am a couple of years into Jyotish, and Prashna about 1 year. However, in Prashna I have NOT done proper training with a teacher, which is essential to become really good at it; I hope to get this opportunity in some near future. Prashna is actually one of the most difficult branches of astrology. So far I have witnessed others do it, studied Prashna books recommended by my teachers and learned by answering questions of friends/relatives.
I have also noted, that while at times I can quite successfully answer others, it is very difficult to study chart for my own personal questions, especially if it is an emotional issue for me!

So I will explain how I came to my conclusion about your chart, and you can get others' opinions on this matter.

First of all, we look at some general characteristics of the time of question. For yes/no questions auspicios time would point towards "yes", inauspicious time towards "no". It's Thursday, Ekadasi tithi - that is quite auspicious. However, nakshatra is Ashlesha, Yoga - Shoola, Karana - Vishti - all inauspicious.
In the chart we see Mars and Mercury aspecting lagna. Mars is natural malefic (neutral for Libra lagna, but becomes malefic occupying his own house). His aspect on lagna would indicate negative outcome. Mercury is benefic for Libra lagna, but affected by the malefic association of Mars. So his aspect would also carry negative influence.
Lagna lord Venus is situated in 6th house - could it be that you currently have some difficulties of health, or trouble from inimical people? (Don't answer on this public forum about it, this is just for yourself to check whether chart is pointing in right direction.) If so, it would improve soon, as Venus is in same house as Sun, the 11th Lord, but not in conjunction according to prashna rules. This would indicate that you (Venus) have been in friendship with the person under discussion (Sun as 11th lord), but it has not been active or close recently.
In questions relating to marriage, for success positive aspect between 1st and 7th lords is essential. (Aspects in this case we mean special Tajak aspects as used only in prashna charts) In this chart we do not see any aspect between Venus (1st lord) and Mars (7th lord). Venus is 4 degrees Pisces, and Mars is 25 degrees Aries. So there is no aspect between them, that means no possibility of marriage by your own endeavor.
There is also no other planet which is in aspects with both Mars and Venus - no possibility even by others helping. Sun and Moon are in aspect with Mars, but not with Venus. Saturn and Mercury are in aspect with Venus, but not with Mars.
The Moon is in square with Mars, but moving away from him. This would indicate, that there may be some difficulty and suffering in your mind to forget this person.

Retrograde planets involved in the aspects in prashna charts indicate that results, if obtained, will come with some struggle and delay. However, in this chart it's not about retrograde planets - it's just that there is no aspect between the planets of interest (1st and 7th lord), and even no aspects from other planets to both of them.

Again as I said before, prashna charts may show wrong result if there were some other thoughts in your mind, if your desire to know was not intense enough. So after some time, if there are indications of possible positive outcome, you may focus on this topic and ask again.

Hope this helps. I wish you all the best.

Kind regards, Darshini

maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maddy123 » 14 Apr 2017

Darshini thank you for the great explanation. You're right about the friendship part. So i guess there is no point casting the chart again later on since some things u said make sense. Or will retrograde planets show some mind change or return? Like after the planets turn direct.

So what would happen just friendship will remain with no marriage? or not even friendship?

Regards

maddy123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maddy123 » 14 Apr 2017

Its said that when planets are retrograde they aspect more houses like jupiter retro will aspect 6 houses instead of 3,i.e. one house behind the sign its sitting in..same goes for saturn. correct me if m wrong.