Advice

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
inter
Advice

Post by inter » 24 Mar 2017

Respected Sir

Good Day ! I have been going through contents of your articles on astrology for the last many years. I would like you to give me your valuable advice regarding my following queries. These queries are such that most astrologers avoid to study. Will you please guide me ? You may take your own time for analysis of my chart. Please oblige.

1) Death : Would you please predict my death and other information pertaining to death, cause leading to death, the actual death (pain or no pain), the process of death, the timing of death and sufferings in between and post death events as well?

2) Religious/Spiritual Status : I would like to know whether in this birth I am nearer to ‘Salvation’ – ‘Moksha’ – Forever free from Birth and Death; No ‘Rebirth’ whatsoever hereafter.

Birth Details

Sex: Male
Religion: Hindu, Vaishnav
Food Habits: Strictly Vegetarian
Birth Date: 12th June 1968
Time: 16:13 P.M. (Afternoon 4:13 P.M.)
District: Vadodara
State: Gujarat
Geographical coordinates of
Vadodara city of country India
22° 18′ 0″ N
73° 12′ 0″ E