I am planning to suicide is it my graha dosha

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Bornrefugee
I am planning to suicide is it my graha dosha

Post by Bornrefugee » 14 Mar 2017

Hi any body can help.
I am born on 17/12/1981,time of birth evening 6.06 pm.Place-aska,orissa.
What can I say I am running so low.I am from second family of my father when I was 8 years my father was kind of 64,through out my childhood the brother of my father's first wife used to scold us publicly in very uncivilized word.I was kind of a good looker in my young days than around 18 I lost all my hair and from that time a type of inferiority complex crept in.I never tried to fall in love with any girl because of my baldness...slowly I doubted about my sexual orientation.to justify my self from 20 onwards I started visiting prostitutes.I joined Job when I was 21..but never got stable...though I am just a graduate I got the best companies to work with..but never able to keep the job..
Because of my own inferiority complex I never thought much about anything I always thought anything happen I will suicide.
So the point is now I am 35...no marriage...a girl came 30 days back into my life I am afraid to approach her because of my sexual inability.
My job is also something like on sword..and at 35 I don't think I will be getting anymore...I have become kind of very lazy no mood to work at all.I have not shared this with anyone..once a astrologer told me my problems ki my inferiority is because if my impotence(I never shared him any body)and he told he could have helped me..but with my arrogance I didn't listened him.now how I am searching him but alas...
Well what more I can say I worship regularly for hours..been to many of holyplaces...now it is like I don't know what to do...kind of given ultimetum to God...create a miracle from childhood am worshipping you..now it is your duty to help me..else I got some 400 sleeping pills...I will say I quit..to this pathetic miserable life...all I need is energy some hope...I am feeling so lazy...

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I am planning to suicide is it my graha dosha

Post by marian i. » 15 Mar 2017

Hi,

You must understand that in the world are people in a more hellish condition then you. Do you know how many people are slaves, sexually abused, tyrannized etc. ? They are by millions. Thus, you are in a much better position.

If the Lagna/ t.o.b. is good, you have conjunction of Mars- Saturn in the 4th house in Virgo (Gemini Lagna). This can give depression. Your 4th lord is in MKS, this is also not good. But, for almost every possible dosha of a chart exists some remedies which can do a lot of good if properly done.

I do not know if you will be able to get those remedies from this website or not. If not, I can try to post your case in another forum and maybe somebody will help you. I am not that good in remedies, thus I want to get some help for you from some very learned astrologers.

Maybe it will be needed some more informations about you, to see if the time of birth is accurate.

Remember, even the chanting of a simple mantra can do a lot of good.

Regards,
M

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 15 Mar 2017

Hello Bornrefugee,

You are one of the millions and millions creations of the GOD. You have to undergo this
life for some specific purpose. Accept as it is and calm down your mind.

Jupiter placed in fifth house is a nice thing in your chart. Use it to your advantage.
As already pointed out by another forum member, you have to overcome the bad placement
of Saturn and Mars together in the fuurth house that have taken away sukha or comforts.
Never mind it.

Sex and marriage are trying to put you down. Think of many sages and living examples
of people around us. For example, Mother Theresa cared for thousands of sick and untouchables.
She found her 'comfort' in helping the humanity. Thinks of many kathak dancers who are
unmarried but loved and lived for the ART. If you can move away from sex, you life
will be comfortable and wonderful. Automatically you will become stable and calm and you will
find no problem in your profession.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 16 Mar 2017

Borne Free (not refugee),
Age is just a number . Unlike past, today many-2 marry late.So get rid of inferiority complex !
Remember, it is divine will that can change anything.
Kindly put your prayers to Lord Jagannath ji and Ma (Lakshmi ji) and ask them to bestow on you a loving soul mate.
I am sure, your genuine pleas will reach them and some one will fill your life with happiness.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 16 Mar 2017

Hi,

I have the remedies for you, from 2 astrologers:

"Marian, Did you work on the chart? What are your views?

4H is the root for marriage – see Marriage and Relationships workshop

Rectify 4H – home and sukha will change. You have clearly pointed out the 4H with Sat + Mars = Yama Dharmaraja. That’s a later stage

However before he starts anything else, ask him to first cleanse his soul with this mantra. Tell that person that by threatening to commit suicide he will only be hurting himself as with the load of sins where does he think he is heading for? Rather spend time in this planet to cleanse his soul first

Srimad Bhagavatam
om namo bhagavate dharmāyātmaviśodhanāya nāma

Keep a little idol of ONLY Jagannāth (not Balabhadra, Subhadra) – ONLY Jagannāth. That’s the patita-pavana rūpa. And recite this mantra 10 mala minimum everyday. In 30 days he will start changing as the hardened sins melt and his eyes will start glowing. Then his thoughts will change and slowly a smile will come on his lips.

At that stage ask him to just chant the nāma mantra of Krishna and see his joy

Only then will he find a spouse and settle

Namaste

Sanjay Rath"

"aum gurave namah
aum namah shivaaya

Dear marian,

As per the details given by you , I am getting mithuna lagna and kumbha navamsa.
Lagnesha buddha is placed in 7th house in badhak rashi-native can only rise once he leaves his birth place. The person should ideally look for a job in a foreign country or else in a place which have totally different culture from his birthplace otherwise he will keep suffering.
Chandra is placed in simha rashi aspected by rahu and is under paap kartari with no benefic aspect from jupiter or mercury or venus. Chandra is debilitated in navamsa . Moreover he is running navamsa sadesati. His personal life may have been bothering him since five years and he must be severely depressed since two years. Things can get worse at the work front for the coming two and a half years.
Tithi lord is saturn which is conjoined mars --- yama yoga :( not a happy situation for good relationships. Moreover this is happening in 7th from arudha lagna---saturn in Al7 is not conducive for marriage.
For mithuna lagna shukra can create trouble. Shukra is conjoined ketu , and is the dispositor of jupiter(7th and 10th lord),A10 and A8. Thereby indicating that his marriage and job can be a reason for trouble for him.
he is running rahu dasa (dwisaptati) and rahu is placed in 5th from arudha lagna and is vargottam.Remedy: Ask him to worship Shiva diligently. Namakam Chamakam plus shiva sahastranaam is a must for him. Along with this he needs to worship Durga. venus is the 5th lord and is under rahu ketu affliction. Durga worship can rebuild his confidence.

Hope this helps!
Twinkle Vijaywargiya"

The 1st remedies are for entire lifetime and the 2nd remedies are more for the present Dasa running. Booth are good for you. Good luck.

Regards,
M

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 16 Mar 2017

Born Refugee,

First things First. Throw those pills off. It's of no use and you won't need it. I used to be told sometime back, in the Bank of Karma, Suicide takes a huge toll. Remember, the account is forever and cannot be closed after we die/suicide. Suicide won't help at all. But again, these are just thoughts. I have had it too. A lot of people go thru it. You are not alone.

I am sorry for your childhood miseries. A bad childhood and public humiliation surely damages confidence. But they are just arbitrary. You can gain it back. There are lot of proven techniques, yoga, meditation and may be many other things to restart and re-program your mind.

I do not understand why people are hell bent on getting married. It isn't a bed of roses. Once you find one, you will come back here again then, contemplating suicide to get rid of your spouse :mrgreen: Our culture unfortunately has a set path defined for our lives putting us under too much pressure to perform and that also takes away the risk taking quotient, creativity, freedom and what not. Believe me, marriage is not for everybody.

And at 35, you are just coming out of the new age teenage. You are still very very young.

Impotence is very much curable these days. Jump on the threadmill or see a doctor and get going :)

Search this forum for remedies for your fatigue, laziness, lack of motivation. There are a lot of remedies for almost every ailment here

Head

Bornrefugee

Post by Bornrefugee » 16 Mar 2017

Dear sirs....I am so glad with your advices I can't express my gratitude..thanks from the bottom of my heart...can you please help me from childhood I am worshipping God in today's time also I spend daily almost 2 hours worshiping...I been to most of holy places vaishno devi,mahakal,kashi,trayambakeswar,shree kala hasti...and I jagannath ji temple I visited so many times...all I want a little peace...I am severely depressed...I got kind of 10 days with me...boss and given ultimatum perform or perish...and I am feeling so tired ki I am feeling as a dead man walking...sir please don't mistake me I am so grateful at this point of time you all are trying to help me.just I am asking now whether God doesn't have any power...I kinda afraid to loose job at this point of time and I don't have any energy to struggle...so just sleeping and rumbling on..it is kind of I had given ultimatum to God for my entire life I devoted you..though you had given me a horrible life...now please please create a miracle...or else please take back your life.
Sirs nothing against you all can't show my gratitude to you all in a reply...Thanks and Stay blessed

Bornrefugee

Post by Bornrefugee » 16 Mar 2017

Dear sirs....I am so glad with your advices I can't express my gratitude..thanks from the bottom of my heart...can you please help me from childhood I am worshipping God in today's time also I spend daily almost 2 hours worshiping...I been to most of holy places vaishno devi,mahakal,kashi,trayambakeswar,shree kala hasti...and I jagannath ji temple I visited so many times...all I want a little peace...I am severely depressed...I got kind of 10 days with me...boss and given ultimatum perform or perish...and I am feeling so tired ki I am feeling as a dead man walking...sir please don't mistake me I am so grateful at this point of time you all are trying to help me.just I am asking now whether God doesn't have any power...I kinda afraid to loose job at this point of time and I don't have any energy to struggle...so just sleeping and rumbling on..it is kind of I had given ultimatum to God for my entire life I devoted you..though you had given me a horrible life...now please please create a miracle...or else please take back your life.
Sirs nothing against you all can't show my gratitude to you all in a reply...Thanks and Stay blessed

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 17 Mar 2017

Bornfree- this is the kind of situation many people have gone through. I know that this wont make it any easier for you to go through, but the fact that many of these people have successfully come through very difficult times should make it easier for you to hold on, grit your teeth and perform the remedies. As Pt. Rath as mentioned in his remedy here, 30 days is all that it will take for you to start seeing some difference in your mental condition. You have spent so many years on this planet already and your parents( and others) would have invested decades of love and effort in bringing you up.

Give it time-dont just do the remedies prescribed here- see a psychologist- someone who you can speak to ( talk therapy and not really drugs). It REALLY helps and you would be able to change your mental outlook and be happier even if it takes time for external factors to change.

In addition, to me it seems like the factors which can improve your life are already getting in place: Your boss has given you an ultimatum- but this could be turned around once the darkness in your mind(the depression) clears.Your physical problem could also turn out to be something more psychological( very probable from what you have written). Again, once the darkness of your mind clears, this may also vanish like the mists in front of the Sun.

You speak about visiting so many temples with little result, but sometimes results take a while to become apparent or fructify. Remember that the saying ' the night is darkest just before dawn' was created by some poet for a reason. All your good karma may have brought you to this forum where you could get a way to eliminate the troubles in your life. I have heard it said that suicide leads to future lives where you have to face the Exact Same Situation. Please don't waste this opportunity and deal with this situation by performing the remedies and seeing a good counsellor- good karma and the grace of God always bear fruit for sure- even if it takes time.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 10 Nov 2017

You must learn to ignore these timepass types. They have nothing better to do but sit home and type nonsense all day on their computers. Idle mind never got anything done.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 11 Nov 2017

This might come off as somewhat nihilistic, but it has to be said.

If you kill yourself, you'll either come back as a human or suffer as some other life form. The common factor to all these experiences is suffering.

The only way out is spirituality. I've been where you are man and still go through it on an almost daily basis, but you have no option but to push on and work out the karmas you were born to work out in this life. Suicide is not an easy escape like people think it is.

Come to terms with the fact that life sucks and the world sucks too (it's supposed to be this way, otherwise there would be no incentive for anyone to pursue spirituality). The Buddha said it best; life is suffering, suffering is desire. Once you truly stop caring, you'll find that you're free to do anything you want to, which will help with your depression to some degree.