Consideration of birth time

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor
Consideration of birth time

Post by kaustubh88 » 03 Feb 2017

Hi All,

Since birth time is very essential to make a person's kundali,please consider the following 2 scenarios and tell me which birth time to consider :-

1) A child is born but the placenta is not detached.Here even though the child has come to the external world but he/she is still dependent on mother.

2) The placenta is detached and child has an independent existence.

Should we consider the second scenario to record the birth time as the child has an independent existence(i.e. the time when placenta is detached should be recorded) or should we go with the first one?

Regards
Kaustubh88

krishnan69

Re: Consideration of birth time

Post by krishnan69 » 03 Feb 2017

Birth time is when you take your first breath. Not when your heads comes out, not placenta attach/detach, not when umbilical cord is cut. For my two kids, I have noted down all the times which are few minutes apart.

You can have a kid still born - there is no horoscope.

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Consideration of birth time

Post by kaustubh88 » 05 Feb 2017

Hi,
Thanks for answering !
I saw a post of yours where in you had requested for PM access.I am eligible for PM access but still I have not been granted.I am pretty new to this system.Can you let me know whether you have got a PM access?If yes what is the procedure?I have dropped in a couple of mails to the admin but none of them are responding.If I am not give a PM access, it is perfectly allright but I should know why am I not being granted a PM access inspite of being eligible for that.Why such an unfare treatment to me?
Regads
Kaustubh88