Regarding Birth Time Rectification

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor
Regarding Birth Time Rectification

Post by kaustubh88 » 31 Jan 2017

Hi All,
I am new to this forum.I do not have an accurate time of birth.Can any of you kindly help me in deriving a proper birth time.I would post a few characteristics about myself.Also I would add some important life events which would help you reach a proper conclusion.

Date of Birth:- 04-June-1988
Place of Birth:- Bhandara(Maharashtra,India)
Time of Birth:- 08:12 AM to 08:32 AM

Characteristics:-
I have severe stomach disorders.
I am a very spiritual and a sensitive person.
I have a terrible relationship with my father.
I am very much inclined towards my mother.
I have a very bad handwriting.

Life events:-
I had a narrow escape on 11-July-2006 from The Mumbai Local bomb blast.
I have a bachelor of engineering degree in Computer sciences.I am a software engineer by profession.
I got a job on 22-July-2013(In my home town).
I joined a new company on 02-May-2014.(away from my home town)
I joined another company on 06-June-2016.(away from my home town)
Currently I am away from my home town.

If any more details are required then I am ready to furnish.

Thanks in advance.

krishnan69

Re: Regarding Birth Time Rectification

Post by krishnan69 » 31 Jan 2017

Based on the details looks like 8:13 am is correct.

Gemini/Mithuna lagna.
9th has Rahu & Mars with Saturn aspect plus Sun is aspected by Mars - not a good relation with father
First job during Rah/Sat/Rah/Sat. Matches inclined towards mother.

1) Do you so software related to creative design or teaching ?
2) Did you by any vehicle after 2014 - March ? (especially car)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Feb 2017

Hi Kaustubh,
I use K.P.System of astrology. Lets arrive at your birth time. Two components Chandra's longitudinal depositions and as well as Lagna depositions

Today is Wednesday, Budha, at the Latitude I was there to do your BTR, that time in the Heaven's map, lagna was transiting in Karkata, Chandra and deposited in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Rahu, and Chandra today deposited in Meena, Guru and in Uttaraprostabadha nk. Today Rahu lords for Ravi and represents Ketu, while Ketu lords for Shani

The Divine ruling planets, which will guide me are.. Budha, Rahu, Shani, Ketu, Chandra, Guru

Your Chandra has to be connected to Guru or Shani in either in placement sign or aspect or constellation deposition

The time given by you on that day you were born in Bhandara, Chandra was in Shani's sign and aspects own sign ( today's during my populating Heaven's map revealed Karkata sign), that day Chandra was deposited in Uttarashada nk and in sub of Shukra and in subsub of Kuja, sub was in Shukra, now I am fixing your janma nk as Uttarashada nk and in sub of Shukra ( Chandra transiting is slower than lagna)

Your Chandra's position at the time of your birth at Latitude of Bhandara tallied with Divine ruling planets

The given time by you of your birth time, in traditional astrology parlance, will say Gandanta, Lagna transiting at the border of Gemini sign and can extend a little into Karkata or Cancer sign.

Nobody has the right to say Gandanta etc, because it is destined from Heaven's to happen any birth at given latitude to a Mother.

Lets fix the lagna. Having fixed your Janma nk longitude till minutes, now Your lagna at the time of your birth is falling in Karkata or Cancer and longitudinal depositions would be in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Rahu ( with K.P.Ayanamsa calculation)

Lets check , is this arrived birth time , is it correct?
Guru in 10th and in Bharani nk
Rahu in your chart represents Guru, Kuja, Shani
Shai is 9th cusp lord and Shani aspects 4th cusp

Lets check, now is this Chart a Live Chart?
Analyzing badakstana and marakstana significators, it tells me, the chart is a Live chart
Time of birth arrived correct

Lets test few of your traits and given observations

1.Stomach Disorders
5th cusp falls in Vrichika in Visakam nk and in sub of Kuja
Related to blood, Kuja in Makara bhava or Capricon bhava( 8th bhava)
Ulcerations in stomach, GI tract, bowel issues, blood vomits etc

2. You are spiritual in nature, 9th cusp inKumbha and deposited in sub of Budha
There you are ( Budha and Shukra in your chart in rapt conjunction in 12th bhava)... spiritual/ Charity giver/Religious etc

3. Terrible relation with your Dad
Again 9th cusp sub... in 12th... Strained relation with father

4. Good relation with your Mother
4th cusp in Dual sign in Chitra nk and in sub of Guru
Guru in 10th, also 6th and 10th cusp lord
Excellent relation with Mother , and you will be a Rich person too

5. Software Engineer
10th cusp falls in Meena in Revati nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Bharani nk
Shukra is 11th lord and rapt conjunction with 4th and 12th lord
Your job outside your native place, Money earning also from professional Karmas, outside your Home town

Why into Software... Budha/Shukra and Guru involved.... Related to communication/corresponding and related to Commerce ( International) oriented

I am testing only your one life event ( I do not have time now)
You met with Train accident triggered by Bomb-blast on the mentioned date in Mumbai local train

Any mishaps to occur, six lords are required to carry out... 6th bhava significators, 8th bhava signis, 12th bhava signi, markastana signis, badakstana signis, Day lord, and the main is accident Karaka Kuja, till Kuja arriving accident will not happen

In your Chart, Kuja in 8th and in conjunction with Rahu, so in the Heaven's map at the time of birth, it is pre-written accident will happen
11TH July... Day was Tuesday... Kuja ( Kuja arrived)

Markastana signis... Shani, Ketu,Ravi,Chanrdra

6th signi... Shani, Rahu, Guru Badakstan signis..Chandra,Ketu,Guru,Ravi,Shukra

8th signi... Budha, Shukra, Kuja, Rahu, Shani

12th signi... Guru, Ketu, Budha, Shukra
Todays strongest Divine Ruling planets vis a vis Signis
Ketu, Rahu, Guru, Budha,Rahu, Chandra

Dasa Bhukti Antara Sookshma running in July 11, 2006... Rahu- Rahu - Rahu- Chandra
That day was also Uttarashada nk ( Ravi is maraka lord and in 11th, saved you, Ravi in your Chart in Rohini nk)

The accident might have happened, while on that day in your natal chart at Latitude of Bhandra, lagna could be transiting in very close to that day's Chandra placement in Makara, but on that day Lagna would be transiting in Dhanur or Saggitarius in Purvashada nk, time at Mumbai, you would be in Mumbai Local. around 1823-1830 hrs ( 623-630 p.m), when the mishap occurred

Saggitarius sign, 2nd part denotes quadruped signs ( four leg or four wheeled) and it is dual sign... denotes moving four legged or more than four wheeled object but not an animal

Your time of birth, I have noted, please send a mail to me, I will intimate you through mail

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 01 Feb 2017

[quote=krishnan69 post_id=235953 time=1485878181 user_id=13730]
Based on the details looks like 8:13 am is correct.

Gemini/Mithuna lagna.
9th has Rahu & Mars with Saturn aspect plus Sun is aspected by Mars - not a good relation with father
First job during Rah/Sat/Rah/Sat. Matches inclined towards mother.

1) Do you so software related to creative design or teaching ?
2) Did you by any vehicle after 2014 - March ? (especially car)
[/quote]

Hi,
Thanks for spending time on my query.I am into software development but I never owned a vehicle.My current job does not involve creativity as such.I think if you go through my post I have mentioned my job details like joining and quitting a job.Please try considering the dates when I joined/left company.I think it will be more helpful to reach at a conclusion.Moreover stomach related issues,bad handwriting and my escaping from a bomb blast miraculously can also be considered.That is one deadly issue I am facing.I however do not have any knowledge on astrology.Hence kindly ignore if my suggestions seem to be out of context.
Regards

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for spending time on my query.

I do not have your mail id.I am new to this forum.Can you please tell me the procedure to find out someone's email id so that I can get your.
Else can you please send me the details at the below email address:-
ace_123@rediffmail.com

Regards
kaustubh88

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

[quote=Lex post_id=235970 time=1485956246 user_id=14315]
Hi Kaustubh,
I use K.P.System of astrology. Lets arrive at your birth time. Two components Chandra's longitudinal depositions and as well as Lagna depositions

Today is Wednesday, Budha, at the Latitude I was there to do your BTR, that time in the Heaven's map, lagna was transiting in Karkata, Chandra and deposited in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Rahu, and Chandra today deposited in Meena, Guru and in Uttaraprostabadha nk. Today Rahu lords for Ravi and represents Ketu, while Ketu lords for Shani

The Divine ruling planets, which will guide me are.. Budha, Rahu, Shani, Ketu, Chandra, Guru

Your Chandra has to be connected to Guru or Shani in either in placement sign or aspect or constellation deposition

The time given by you on that day you were born in Bhandara, Chandra was in Shani's sign and aspects own sign ( today's during my populating Heaven's map revealed Karkata sign), that day Chandra was deposited in Uttarashada nk and in sub of Shukra and in subsub of Kuja, sub was in Shukra, now I am fixing your janma nk as Uttarashada nk and in sub of Shukra ( Chandra transiting is slower than lagna)

Your Chandra's position at the time of your birth at Latitude of Bhandara tallied with Divine ruling planets

The given time by you of your birth time, in traditional astrology parlance, will say Gandanta, Lagna transiting at the border of Gemini sign and can extend a little into Karkata or Cancer sign.

Nobody has the right to say Gandanta etc, because it is destined from Heaven's to happen any birth at given latitude to a Mother.

Lets fix the lagna. Having fixed your Janma nk longitude till minutes, now Your lagna at the time of your birth is falling in Karkata or Cancer and longitudinal depositions would be in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Rahu ( with K.P.Ayanamsa calculation)

Analyzing badakstana and marakstana significators, it tells me, the chart is a Live chart

1.Stomach Disorders

There you are ( Budha and Shukra in your chart in rapt conjunction in 12th bhava)... spiritual/ Charity giver/Religious etc

5. Software Engineer
10th cusp falls in Meena in Revati nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Bharani nk
Your job outside your native place, Money earning also from professional Karmas, outside your Home town

Why into Software... Budha/Shukra and Guru involved.... Related to communication/corresponding and related to Commerce ( International) oriented

You met with Train accident triggered by Bomb-blast on the mentioned date in Mumbai local train

Any mishaps to occur, six lords are required to carry out... 6th bhava significators, 8th bhava signis, 12th bhava signi, markastana signis, badakstana signis, Day lord, and the main is accident Karaka Kuja, till Kuja arriving accident will not happen

In your Chart, Kuja in 8th and in conjunction with Rahu, so in the Heaven's map at the time of birth, it is pre-written accident will happen

Dasa Bhukti Antara Sookshma running in July 11, 2006... Rahu- Rahu - Rahu- Chandra
That day was also Uttarashada nk ( Ravi is maraka lord and in 11th, saved you, Ravi in your Chart in Rohini nk)

The accident might have happened, while on that day in your natal chart at Latitude of Bhandra, lagna could be transiting in very close to that day's Chandra placement in Makara, but on that day Lagna would be transiting in Dhanur or Saggitarius in Purvashada nk, time at Mumbai, you would be in Mumbai Local. around 1823-1830 hrs ( 623-630 p.m), when the mishap occurred

Saggitarius sign, 2nd part denotes quadruped signs ( four leg or four wheeled) and it is dual sign... denotes moving four legged or more than four wheeled object but not an animal

Your time of birth, I have noted, please send a mail to me, I will intimate you through mail
[/quote]
Sir,
Thanks for spending time on my query.
I do not have your email address and I do not know the procedure of retrieving someone's email address on this forum.My email addresses are as follows:-
ace_123@rediffmail.com
lonkar.kaustubh29@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 02 Feb 2017

WoW !! Very detailed analysis Lex. Will you able to do a BTR for me ?

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 02 Feb 2017

[quote=kaustubh88 post_id=235999 time=1486028785 user_id=17674]
[quote=Lex post_id=235970 time=1485956246 user_id=14315]
Hi Kaustubh,

1.Stomach Disorders

5. Software Engineer

[/quote]
Dear Sir,
Thanks for spending time on my query.Your analysis is very true.The bomb blast occurred at 6:25 PM and I do suffer from bowel related issues.
I do not have your email address.I do not know the procedure of retrieving someone's email address on this forum.I think being a new user I do not have privileges to mail or PM someone.
My email addresses are as follows:-
ace_123@rediffmail.com
lonkar.kaustubh29@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 03 Feb 2017

Hi Lex,

I think according to the rules of this forum I fall under the Newly Registered Users (Submitted 0-9 posts) Category:-

Hence I can read any post.
Can post anywhere except in Chat Room.
I should have my first 9 posts approved by a Moderator.
I can't use Private Messages (PM), or view profiles or member lists.

Hence I request you to drop me the BTR details in my email address if at all you are convenient.I have mentioned my mail addresses in the previous post.If at all you do not find it convenient then you may reveal it publicly as a reply to any of my messages.

I had been waiting several years to get an accurate birth time.

Expecting a reply,

Warm Regads
Kaustubh

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 03 Feb 2017

kaustubh - what is your physical appearance like ? height, complexion, body type etc ?

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

[quote=astroduffer post_id=236046 time=1486144195 user_id=1774]
kaustubh - what is your physical appearance like ? height, complexion, body type etc ?
[/quote]

Hi,
My height is 5 feet 7 inches.
My weight is around 63-65 kgs.
I am neither dark nor fair.
What exactly do you mean by body type?Can you be more specific?Or can you give some examples?

Regards
Kaustubh88

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 03 Feb 2017

and you year of passing degrees/diplomas with fields ..

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

[quote=astroduffer post_id=236050 time=1486180114 user_id=1774]
and you year of passing degrees/diplomas with fields ..
[/quote]

Hi,
Please find the required details given below.
I am mentioning the month as well as the year as printed on my certificates:-

I completed my Secondary School Certificate(SSC) on 25 May 2004.
I completed my Higher School Certificate(HSC) on 05 June 2006.
I completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering on 11 July 2008.
I completed my Engineering(Computer) on 22 June 2012.

While doing engineering I got backlogs and my 1 year was wasted.After completing my degree in 2012 I was preparing for competitive exams between 2012 to 2013.I could not excel well into it.

I got a job on 22-July-2013 in my hometown itself.
Then I joined a new company on 02-May-2014 away from my hometown.
I left this company on 02-June-2016.
I joined a new company on 06-June-2016.
Currently I am away from my hometown.I am desperately searching for a new job.

Warm Regards
Kaustubh88

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 06 Feb 2017

Dear Lex,
I do not have PM access even though I am eligible for it.I have 25+ posts and technically speaking I should have it.But unfortunately I did not get it.I dropped a series of mails to admin but no one replied.I raised this issue on the forum but no one replied.I went to the support team but they did not respond.I do not see a way to mail you.Can u give me some suggestions?Else even if you post it publicly as a reply to this post,I have no problem with it.
Expecting a reply,

Regards
kaustubh88
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 11 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 100 lines to write 5 of your own!

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Feb 2017

Your time of birth rectified with K.P.System analysis as above 083850 hrs, i.e 08.38.50 a.m., K.P.Ayanamsa

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 10 Feb 2017

[quote=Lex post_id=236227 time=1486740132 user_id=14315]
Your time of birth rectified with K.P.System analysis as above 083850 hrs, i.e 08.38.50 a.m., K.P.Ayanamsa
[/quote]

Namaste Sir,
I am really thankful to you.I have never come across such a detailed analysis.To be honest I have visited several astrologers who use KP system.All of them gave me different analysis on the same data.Some made my handwriting and diseases as base to come at a conclusion.While others considered by job details to do so.I can not reveal their names on public forum but once I get PM access I would share details with you if you wish to.Following are the conclusions they had drawn with respect to my birth time :--

Astrologer 1:- 08:12 AM
Astrologer 2:- 08:21 AM
Astrologer 3:- 08:25 AM
Astrologer 3:-08:27 AM
Astrologer 4:- 08:30 AM

At the time of birth there were several complexities.My mother started experiencing severe labor pain at 2:00 am on 04-June-1988.She was admitted to hospital but the nurse could not diagnose her properly and hence she was sent back.She could not control the pain and was later taken back to the same hospital at 08:00 AM
When I was born I did not cry.Normally new born babies cry.Doctors came to the conclusion that I might have experienced suffocation inside the womb and some impurities had entered my body through my mouth.Hence the doctors were very busy and could not note my time of birth.When my mother gained consciousness she looked at the clock and the time was around 08:35 -08:40 am

Sir I am desperately looking for a new job.I am not satisfied with my current job.The situations have forced me to do so.Can you please tell me when will I get a new job(Highly paid and secure job outside my current city.It does not matter even if it is away from my hometown).I have started applying at major IT companies and have started giving interviews.I want to make a career in data analytics.Will I be successful in my hunt for a new job?

I once again thank you whole heartedly.Your analysis means lot to me.

Warm regards
Kaustubh88

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 29 Mar 2017

[quote=Lex post_id=236227 time=1486740132 user_id=14315]
[/quote]

Pranam Sir,

Currently I am looking for a job change.I am looking for a reliable,well paid and a long term opportunity with an MNC.
I have started attending interview calls but I have not achieved any major success in it.
Regards
Kaustubh88

Atishdipankar

Post by Atishdipankar » 02 Jun 2017

Hi,
This is very interesting. I have been trying to rectify my own birth time using KP ...quite unsuccessfully of course. The confusion started when I learnt the place where I was born had a local time and used that ...yet all softwares use the standard IST now...

My birth date is 18.08.1972
time non-corrected is 3:15 am
place digboi

I feel the time needs correction.

Using KP I got 4":45am

I dont know whether that is correct either

I am married
Got Married in 11.02.1999
Had a son in 19.12.1999
Got a Guru on 18.08.2006
Became a Spiritual Teacher on 18.08.2010
Started writing from 2008
My book was published on July, 2015
I started a business on September, 2004
I have a sister born on 11.08.1974
I had 3 mis carriages in 2002, 2006, 2010

I am a BSc in Physics and a Diploma in Sofwate Engineering, an MBA and currently pursuing MA in English.
I also love meditating, writing, singing, painting, reading and travelling.

Am I right with the rectified time?

kaustubh88
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaustubh88 » 04 Jun 2017

Hi,
Maybe Lex can guide you with birth time rectification.
Good to know that u are a spiritual teacher.Would like to know more about it.
Also would like to know about your book.

Regards

Atishdipankar

Post by Atishdipankar » 08 Jun 2017

Thank you Kaustabh. It is a fantasy story with a child protagonist. Yes would love to knw what Lex has to say about the BT. The time difference was 1 hour. I went with Prashna time. AHead or later is also a big confusion. Is it 2 or is it 3:15 or 3:18 or 4:45....?? Lex need your help on this.

Diwakar Mohan

Post by Diwakar Mohan » 10 Aug 2017

Dear All,
What could be the reason of predictions not coming out to be true. I was born in a Village ( GahraulI ) near Charkhari in UP.My DOB is 15/9/67, time 08:37AM. According to this detail I am Libra lagna undergoing thru Saturn Mahadasha with Mercury antardasha , which should have been very good for me but I am without any source of earning/jobless from Mrach end 2016. I am very much confused as some say Iam Tula lagna & some say Virgo lagna.Can anyone guide me on this , I am mentioning major incidents of mine.
Formal stuides till 1993 April/May
Met my wife for the first time in April 1994
Operation in 1997 First half & suffered Hepatitis B in second half.
Left family in First April/May 1998 and moved to Delhi
Marriage ( Love ) in June 1998
First child in August 2000
Second in Dec. 2005
Joined Last job in April 2006 & left March 2016

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 11 Aug 2017

Diwakarji please donate white sandal in shanidev temple tomorrow. Thing will fall in place after 10-15 days

Diwakar Mohan

Post by Diwakar Mohan » 11 Aug 2017

Will do as suggested by you, thanks a lot.

Diwakar Mohan

Post by Diwakar Mohan » 11 Aug 2017

As per the given details, is the birth time ok or does it mean rectification ??
Why is it that after being Libra ascendent the Saturn mahadasha not favourable for me .

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 Aug 2017

6th house is not a favorable house for a yogakaraka to be in. Plus saturn is also your pratyak tara lord. When malefics are yogakarakas, they do not lose their karakatwa maleficence. Those effects still prevail. Now your sade saati starts when saturn moves to sagitarus, so those effects will also count.

Being all this, when saturn aspects mercury, the mercury loses its good doing power to a great extent, as mercury with malefics is a malefic per dictums. be it aspect or conjunction. So your mercury dasha isnot too helpful inspite of mercury being strong.

all in all appeasing saturn is the key for you for a long time to come.