Birth Time Rectification - My experiments

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishnan69
Birth Time Rectification - My experiments

Post by krishnan69 » 13 Jan 2017

Background for my birth time rectification, my first hand written horoscope shows Aquarius (Kumba) Lagna but computer horoscope with same
birth time shows Pisces (Meena Lagna) - So far I have done rectification 10 times, but none of them could match my life events.
What I see with almost all astrologers below are that when you do a BTR they just give you a time, very few give you a PDF printout.
None will explain how it matches life events like Marriage, childbirth etc.

My info: Born August 9, 1969 - Time written 20:55 (Home born) - Actual place Wadakkancherry (10:39:42 N. And 76:14:44E) - Nearest Trichur, Kerala
Potential change in time + or - 10 mins.

Here is different rectified time from 10 different astrologers,

KN 8:08:14 AM
AC 8:20:10 PM
KM 8:32:00 PM
AN 8:44:46 PM
RS 8:51:00 PM
DM 8:55:25 PM
AD 8:59:15 PM
SR 9:02:19 PM
UP 9:10:00 PM
UM 10:39:00 PM

My question is :- Is there a proven way for Birth Time Rectification ? Is it possible that if you are born during Lagna sandhi - you get
results from both lagnas.

Any astrologer from this forum can help me to match with at least major life events like Marriage (Jan 17,1996) and child births (Aug 29,2001 girl and Jan 21, 2005 boy)

Thanks,
/Krishnan

Nitin21

Re: Birth Time Rectification - My experiments

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Jan 2017

Dear Krishnanji,

You can make out the difference in your body structure via Jup aspect on LAgna OR Mercury aspsect. Jupiter will give a bit of heavier body structure (not necessarily excessively fat) , while mercury will not. People who have jupiter aspect on lagna (keeping aside other modifying factors from other planets) , they tend to gain weight faster.

Rest can be assured via events. But Events based rectification is a bit dicey because of different siddhantas and dasha scheme settings used by different astrologers.

There is a prasna method taught by Sarabjit Poddar in his articles where in one can deduce the month, year and date by position of sun, jupiter and seasons. This gives sun's degrees in minutes by which one can deduce exact time of birth.

REgards
ad

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 14 Jan 2017

Thank you Ad - started life with very thin build till 30 years - started gaining weight from SAT-VEN. Almost same weight after Mercury dasa started.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Jan 2017

You are kumbha lagna. You would have started feeling some positive changes in last week or so.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Jan 2017

Astrosonu:

I have seen very fat people becoming thin all of a sudden and remain so, similarly the other way round. How do you explain these astrologically?

Dev

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Jan 2017

Dev wrote:
23 Jan 2017
Astrosonu:

I have seen very fat people becoming thin all of a sudden and remain so, similarly the other way round. How do you explain these astrologically?

Dev
Have to see the chart Dev. There could be multitude of reasons. Change in long Dashas, Strong Gochar effects, long illnesses etc..

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 23 Jan 2017

[quote=astroduffer post_id=235803 time=1485191128 user_id=1774]

Have to see the chart Dev. There could be multitude of reasons. Change in long Dashas, Strong Gochar effects, long illnesses etc..
[/quote]

.. exactly the reason I think why we can not judge exact Lagna by looking at size/characteristics of the person. If Kumba is my lagna, Mercury + Ketu + Mars aspect is there. If Meena is Lagna, then Jupiter aspect is there.

I was a very thin underweight person till 30 years or so. Started putting on weight middle of Saturn Mahadasa.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Jan 2017

krishnan69 wrote:
23 Jan 2017
astroduffer wrote:
23 Jan 2017

.. exactly the reason I think why we can not judge exact Lagna by looking at size/characteristics of the person. If Kumba is my lagna, Mercury + Ketu + Mars aspect is there. If Meena is Lagna, then Jupiter aspect is there.

I was a very thin underweight person till 30 years or so. Started putting on weight middle of Saturn Mahadasa.
Dev's point was modifying factors on lagna, which take effect when planets transit or dashas operate. It does not take away the basic structure of the person by build. A person can be 100 kgs for 25 years and all of a sudden by chaemotherapy owing to cancer, looses weight drastically for few years. This does not change the lagna. Especially with lone aspects of Sat and Jupiter it is all the more easy to decide.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Jan 2017

Thanks Krishnan and Sonu.
Yes, I have seen quite a few people being very fat and then becoming thin all of a sudden. The change was due to different reasons, diabetis, chemotheraphy or excercise and diet and trying to reduce weight and so on. Similarly otherway round, eating too much and being much happier, very thin people have grown really fat.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 26 Mar 2017

astroduffer wrote:
15 Jan 2017
You are kumbha lagna. You would have started feeling some positive changes in last week or so.
Dear Sonu,
If you have time and patience; then kindly have a look at
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34251
Rgds,
Yours,
Ash

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 27 Mar 2017

Dear krishnan69
Please mail photo copy of you horoscope to me.
I know Malayalam. Let me go through.
There may be shishta dasa given . you can work back chandra sphuta from that.
Also time may be recorded in Nazhika/Vinazhika also.There could be some mistake in converting those timings in to IST.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 Mar 2017

Hi Krishnan

Lets do scientifically your BTR with K.P.System, with K.P.Ayanamsa

You stated you were born at house timing says 2055 hrs

As I thought of arriving at your birth time, today is Wednesday, Budha at my Latitude, when I looked up Heaven's map in nirayana position, udaya lagna was transiting over Simha,Ravi, and longitudinal depositions in Magham nk and in sub of Shani, with Rahu in Udaya lagna, Rahu represents Ravi and Ketu, and today Ketu represents Shani and Rahu, and today Chandra in Mesha, Kuja and deposited in Aswini nk with Budha and Kuja today in Chandra lagna

It is clear now, your Chandra will be influenced by Chayagrahas and so does in lagna in your natal chart
You born in Shanivara, Shani's connection and a night birth too
Lets construct your birth chart with mathematical degrees with the above today's my ruling divine planets.
Your Chandra on the day of birth was transiting in Budha's sign and deposited in Ardra nk and in sub of Budha. Chayagraha connection established with your Chandra lagna
Your Nirayana lagna sputa cusp falls in Kumbha in Satabhista nk and in sub of Ravi ( with Rahu in lagna bhava)
Your lagna got connection with Chayagraha and as well Ravi ( refer today's Udaya lagna described above)

Lets check, is this chart under study, a "Live" chart?
Marakstana and badakstana significators analysis tell me, this chart is a Live Chart.

Lets check nirayana lagna sputa cusp depositions arrived above, is it correct time ?
In the natal chart, Rahu represents Shani,Guru, Kuja and Budha, while Ketu represents Ravi and Budha. Chandra and Shukra in rapt conjunction in 4th bhava though in 5th in nirayana rasi, both been aspected by Kuja ( Today when analysing Chandra in Mesha and conjunct with Budha and Kuja). Kuja is 3rd and 10th lord in 9th bhava, while Budha in 6th ( in Karkata bhava)
Lagna cusp ( Shani aspects Shukra, who is 4th and 9th lord), lagna cusp sub Ravi in Aslesha nk, again connected to Rahu
Time of birth correct

Lets check your marriage event Jan 17,, 1996
Lets check 7th cusp sub , marriage blessed
7th cusp sub is Kuja and Kuja in Bhagyastana bhava, you are blessed for the marriage
Lets check, 2, 7 and 11th bhava analyzed
2nd bhava significators Kuja Rahu Shani Guru
7th..Budha Ketu Guru Rahu Ravi
11th Rahu Guru
Today's my ruling planets and significators ( strongest taken to predict)
Shani in 3rd and in 2nd bhava , 2nd lord in 7th bhava ( Rahu represents Guru Shani....)
Shani in Bharani nk and in sub Shukra ( Shukra in Ardra nk) Shukra and Rahu both are facilitators for marriage for male
Shani Dasa Shani Bhukti Rahu antara Guru Sookshma, period during your marriage date/month/year

Lets check, are you been blessed for Progeny?
5th cusp sub Chandra
Chandra in rapt conjunction with Shukra in a common sign, Shukra is 9th lord, pluralities of progenies blessed
You might have had problems for net begetting progeny with uli two years or three years post your marriage?
along with 2nd and 11th bhavas 5th bhavas for 2nd 3rd child different bhavas analyzed
Your 5th bhava signis..Ravi Budha
Your daughter born during your birth chart period was
Shani dasa Budha Bhukti Kuja Antara Chandra Sookshma
Your 2nd progeny in your cart period was Shani Dasa Chandra Bhukti Rahu antara Shani sookshma.

Your time of birth Rectified by me through K.P.System of astrology is 200855 hrs at Latitude you had mentioned on the said birth date/month/ year.

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 13 May 2017

Dear Sri Lexji,

Thank you very much for your detailed analysis, no one has explained in this detail.

Birth time "200855", I assume you are saying 20:55 is the correct birth time.

When I cast horoscope using Jyotisha Deepika, KP New Ayanamsa, Lagna is already Pisces "1:14:53" degrees.
I am trying to match following from your response,

Nirayana lagna sputa cusp falls in Kumbha in Satabhista nk and in sub of Ravi
Chandra - In the sub of Mercury
Shani - In sub Shukra
7th cusp sub - Kuja
5th cusp sub - Chandra

With 20:47 pm most of above matches except 5th cusp sub - which comes as Venus.

"You might have had problems for net begetting progeny with two years or three years post your marriage? " - Correct my wife had two miscarriages in year 2000 before having first child.

"Shani aspects Shukra, who is 4th and 9th lord" - I assume this is counting from Kumbha lagna & bhava's taken from KP chart. As per KP chart Shkukra owns 3rd & 8th

My chat is still not enabled, I appreciate if you can contact me krishnansub at [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].

Thanks again for your detailed analysis,
/Krishnan

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » 18 May 2017

Got it, 20:08:55. Thanks, /Krishnan

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 19 May 2017

This topic is interesting!

Personally, I was very thin (underweight) till the age I was growing tall...actually till I was studying.
But since I moved abroad with my career, I started gaining weight..that's from around 27-28 years of age.
Even though I am a strict vegetarian, I love moghlai, rajasthani, punjabi..rich , royal food and dairy products.

The max I reached was 85 kilos.. I have been on diets often - really heavy-duty diets - and never relented until I dropped to 62 kilos everytime.
These dietings have happened 3-4 times already, on sheer will power and nothing else.

Interestingly, contrarily, I lose weight faster (during dieting) than gaining weight!

I am not sure if the theory that Jupiter/Mercury in Lagna affects weight gain or loss.
Also, I am quite fair according to Indian standards - does Jupiter ensure fair/dark skin?

Only weakness is bad teeth and gums (especially gums) - but I don't know - that too can be linked with birth rectification or particular planet/s?
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।