Will P.V.Sindhu gets a Gold Medal for our Country?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Will P.V.Sindhu gets a Gold Medal for our Country?

Post by Lex » 19 Aug 2016

​Randomly selected a K.P.Prashna number 47

Today is Friday, Shukra. At the time of populating Prashna chart to analyze, Will P.V.Sindhu gets a Gold medal for our country, at the latitude I was in, the Heaven's map read by me as, lagna was transiting in Dhanur, Guru in Moola nk and in sub of Budha, today Ketu represents Shani, Rahu, Kuja,Shukra, Ravi ( today Kuja and Shani in rapt conjunction, so also Rahu and Shukra, so does Guru and Budha) , today Chandra transiting in Kumbha in Satabhista nk, Chandra in rapt conjunction with Ketu, while Rahu represents Chandra, Ravi, Shukra, Shani
The above ruling and divine planets will help me in prognosis
I don't know P.V.Sindhu, Prashna number no 47,Lagna falls in Gemini, therefore I have to select appropriate lagna sputa cusp, as Sindhu is stranger to me

Her Lagna sputa cusp in Prashna chart falls in Makara in Dhanista nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Uttaraphalguni nk

Lets check, is the query pertaining to a competition

Kuja in Anuradha nk, also in rapt conjunction with Shani ( lagna lord, 2nd cusp lord and 12th cusp lord)

Shani aspects lagna

sub lord Guru in Virgo sign... a tussle sign or a competition sign in normal zodiac chart

Guru in Uttaraphalguni nk

Shani aspects Simha, and Ravi too, Ravi in 7th bhava

Query tallied with competition

Lets check, 6th cusp.. in Karkata in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Kuja and Kuja in Anuradha nk
Both are not vakri
Kuja and Shani in Vrichika... Very strong

Lets check her opponent's 6th cusp... in Makara in Uttarashada nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Uttaraphalguni nk
Guru in 2nd, opponent's 5th cusp, Ravi in lagna bhava
Ravi is ever direct
Looks very tough fight today's match schedule to happen in around 1900 hrs

Lets check 11th cusp of Sindhu....in Moola nk and in sub of Rahu and Rahu in Purvaphalguni nk
Lets check her opponent's.... in Gemini in Ardra nk and in sub of Rahu

Lets check Sindhu's bhagyastana... in Chitra nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Uttaraphalguni nk

Lets check her Opponent's..... in Aswini nk and in sub of Shukra and Shukra in Purvaphalguni nk

Sindhu's lagna bhava significators.... Ravi, Chandra, Kuja, Ketu, Shani

3rd............. Kuja
6th...... Chandra
9th... Shukra, Rahu
10th... Kuja, Shani
11th.... Guru

At the time of Plotting Prashna chart, Chandra in Rahu's star in sub of Shukra and in sub sub of Guru

Her 4th cusp denotes, Mother, Mother land... in Krittika nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Anuradha conjunct with Kuja in Vrischika

Her Opponent's mother-land cusp falls in Vrichika in Anuradha nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Anuradha nk
Shani is deposited in sub of Guru ( Guru in Uttaraphalguni nk)
Ravi in Lagna bhava

Lets see ChandraKriyas Chandra Avasthas and Chandra-Velas of P.V.Sindhu, pertaining to the above query at the time of prashna analysis ( natal chart analysis with Chandra-Kriyas, Avasthas, Velas.. will not give adequate outcome, can be used only for Prashna and Muhurtha techniques or tools)

Chandrakriya.... at this time, showing Sindhu is on munching something, probably a non -veg food before the competition
Chandra-Avasthas...... at this time, showing Sindhu Probably starving of hunger or hunger of success
Chandra Velas...... at this time, showing again Sindhu showing hunger, in this contest, can be interpreted as hunger to win the competition

P.V.Sindhu will get the Silver Medal in today's Olympics Women's Badminton Final

Neverthless, if not Gold medal in Rio Olympics, Our Country's female Sindhu made us Proud in the history of Olympics reaching Final and securing a Silver medal in Badminton Finals.

Take A BOW..... P.V.SINDHU.... WELL DESERVED MEDAL FOR OUR COUNTRY, MANY INDIANS WILL TAKE A SELFIE AT THE BACKGROUND T.V. SETS, WHEN SHE WEARS A MEDAL FOR OUR COUNTRY IN THE PODIUM

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will P.V.Sindhu gets a Gold Medal for our Country?

Post by Lex » 19 Aug 2016

Yesterday, the Young Female brought glories to our Mother-land.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Will P.V.Sindhu gets a Gold Medal for our Country?

Post by ash2016 » 19 Aug 2016

Lex,
But, Will wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt win a Gold Medal for India !
Regards,
Yours,
Ash