Egypt Aircaft 804 over Mediterrean Sea... what happened?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Egypt Aircaft 804 over Mediterrean Sea... what happened?

Post by Lex » 20 May 2016

Egypt Air ill-fated plane 804, what had happened to the flight in Mediterrean Sea at 0430 GMT Thursday( yesterday)

.K.P. Prashna number random 240, at the latitude I was in sometime back.

As always, any unpleasant or unexpected like accident, Karaka Kuja

Today Friday, Shukra ,At that time, the Heaven map revealed, rising lagna in Vrischika, Kuja, in Jyesta nk and in sub of Kuja ( with Shani and Kuja in lagna and Ravi and Shukra aspects from Rishabham), Ketu in Shani's sign. Today, Chandra in Thula in Visaka nk and Budha aspects Chandra

Practically all Divine planets will guide me for Prognosis

Flight lagna sputa cusp falls in Meena

Meena is Jala rasi... Watery Sign

deposited in Uttiratati nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Purvaphalguni nk

Shani in Jyesta nk and Shani in Vrischika, Jala rasi

fine tune by Guru... lagna lord in a fiery sign ( 6th bhava).. 6th is Enemy

Markastana Badakstana significators.... Budha, Shukra, Ravi, Kuja, Rahu, Shani, Guru

Ravi in sub of vakri Budha, Kuja in sub of Shukra, Budha in sub of Guru, Shukra in sub of Guru, Guru in sub of Rahu, Rahu in sub of Vakri Budha, Shani in Vakri Budha's constellation

Strongest of all.. Kuja, Budha, Shukra, Guru

Kuja is second lord, Shukra eighth lord, Guru in 6th and Budha 7th lord

The plane is no more existing or this chart under study is a dead chart, and in deposited Watery sign ( scattered aircraft's parts and belongings been found out now by Investigators in Mediterrean Sea)

Ketu in 12th bhava.... denotes Moksha

9th cusp represents Pilot of the lane... again in watery sign, Vrischika in Jyesta nk and in sub of Budha and Budha in Bharani nk

again maraca and badakastana significators... Pilot is no more in this world

Pilot was well trained and skilled , there is no mischeavouness during cockpit flight journey

7th cusp denotes passengers, falls in Virgo in Hastam nk and in sub of Guru and Guru in Purvaphalguni nk

again,marakastana and badakstana significators... shows passengers aren't alive... plurality because Budha's sign

8th cusp will reveal the reason along with consideration of 6th and 12th

8th bhava occupied by Chandra and Kuja

12th bhava... Ketu

6th... Guru and Rahu

Kuja and Ketu connection.. shows explosion, Kuja also aspects Ravi and Shukra... Shukra is karaka for Vehicle and Rishabham is quadupped sign

Kuja's aspect on Ravi and Shukra is adverse, and Ravi, Kuja aspect on 6th cusp also adverse

( in 6th Rahu and Guru occupied)

Now lets see 8th cusp in Thula, a Windmill sign or aviation or breezy sign, in Swati nk

Rahu got connected with 6th and 8th, Rahu represents Shukra, Ravi, Guru, Shani ( Ravi and Shukra in 2nd bhava but in nirayana rasi in Rishabham)

Ravi and Shukra... denotes Government Property

8th cusp further fine tuned by the sub Chandra, Chandra in Visakkam nk.. 6th and 8th, 12th and 1 connected

Chandra and Kuja in 8th bhava

8th cusp sub Chandra has an adverse aspect on Budha, , 7th cusp lord... badaka for plane and also represents passengers

7th cusp constellation lord is Chandra and sub is Guru and Guru in 6th

Chandra in Guru's star with Kuja in 8th bhava

8th cusp sub Chandra affliction by Budha... complications or threats from Enemies

8th cusp sub Chandra in Eighth.. Death due to bird hits or due to moving objects or due to orbiting objects

The plane was sabotaged during the journey by passengers ( one female and another male) through either sharp objects puncturing inside the assets of aircraft, building a variant atmospheric pressure inside the cabin, and started nose diving and plane nose dived in the ocean, created a blast during the impact at the sea floor

RIP , those people lost lives on board of Egypt Aircraft on Early Thursday morning at Cairo time

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Egypt Aircaft 804 over Mediterrean Sea... what happened?

Post by aspa73paa » 20 May 2016

Lex,
This is indeed an extremely sad incident to have happened. I find your analysis interesting and prognosis very compelling (am not familiar with KP system). Only time will tell.
I remember Shilpaji predicting possibility of air crashes till Sept 16 in one of her posts in the forum.

Regards,
Aspa

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 20 May 2016

The link below should give some realistic perspective on crashes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... l_aircraft
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 May 2016

aspa73paa wrote:Lex,
This is indeed an extremely sad incident to have happened. I find your analysis interesting and prognosis very compelling (am not familiar with KP system). Only time will tell.
I remember Shilpaji predicting possibility of air crashes till Sept 16 in one of her posts in the forum.

Regards,
Aspa
Thanks for reading my post.

Btw, the quoted name by you, what's the intent of yours
When quoting name to me, please quote who are well versed in astrology and are non-cheaters.

Dont tresspass my post and market someone fraudentely for some gains to you :shock:

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Hi Lex,

It is easy to disapprove your post from appearing. The reason it is approved is for you to understand that if you go around using in-appropriate language when referencing other members and the forum mods & admins, there is a price to pay for it.

Please cool your heels for next one month.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

The reason I posted the list of crashes is to show that there are crashes every year, some less in a year, some more. Taking the most recent example of a crash and analysing it threadbare is great - but does it illustrate any specific principle that can be used? What will really be useful to astrology and this forum is if you, Lex, can take each example above, and show that there are consistent rules that can be applied for each of those, and then predict the next one, so appropriate measures can be taken to safeguard human lives. If not, post-event analysis can always be perfect. Hindsight as they say is perfect.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna