Need to rectify birth time

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Anuanya
Need to rectify birth time

Post by Anuanya » 11 Apr 2016

Plz can soemone rectify birth time for this boy

19:06:1986
1:10 pm
Meerut

Please help.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need to rectify birth time

Post by Dr Neeraj » 12 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya
Plz share at least 10 life events of the native with timeline (Month& year must be given compulsory, preferably date too)
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 12 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

1. One elder brother who got married in 2011
2. Graduated in 2007 and Completed PGDM in March 2011 (took admission in june 2009)
3. Joined a PSU bank job in jan 2008 but left it to do MBA inMay 2008
4. Joined first job as a sales professional after MBA in June 2011
5. Had a childhood fling that continued from 2001 to 2007, started another serious affair in jan 2008, which is still on but may end because of parents who will not allow a reunion like this (both affairs were with girls from different religion)
6. Mother is a retd govt teacher and father (got orphaned very early) also is a retd. Govt employee
7. Just got a promotion in jan 2016
8. Brother blessed with a female child in April 2012
9. Got a stone operation done in feb 2015
10. Visited foreign for the first time in december 2015
11. Father is diabetic
12. This is the second marriage of mother , her first marriage ended in 6 months

Sir any other specific events you may want to know then please let me know

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya
Thanks for the details. The lagna of the native is Gemini at 15 deg which means that it wont change for at least 1 hr. The lagna is changing to leo at 12 noon and to Libra at 14-19 pm. So I doubt whether there will be any change in Lagna however Lagna of D-9 or D-10 may change.

The info provided by you can be more helpful if provided in following format:
1. Date of Birth of brother will be more helpful and how many siblings are there? Is there any sister (immediately younger)?
Year 2011 contained 12 months & 365 days. Bother's marriage date can help.
2. Stream of Graduation is more helpful.
3. Was it a regular job or contractual?
10. Date of week of visit?

His details can be more helpful than brother's life details.

God bless you
Neeraj
Neeraj

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Apr 2016

Hi Anuanya
What's your relationship with native
I analyze chart through K.P.System
Select a K.P.Prashna number between 1and 249, and post.
Is the date month year OK

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 19 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

The date of brother's marriage is 9 april 2011
Stream of graduation is science and maths
State bank job was a regular job
First foreign trip in first week of december 2015
No younger sister, only one elder brother

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 19 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya

Brother BIRTH DETAILS not marriage date can be helpful.
Was there ever any break in the studies of native?

God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 20 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Brother was born on 5th April 1984

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 21 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya
I think TOB 13-10 is quite ok and relate to events.
Why do you feel there are some issues with this TOB?
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 21 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Actually the marriage has quite a few afflictions related to marriage, and the time was not properly recorded at the time of birth so there was a doubt in my mind if the time is correct. Also, right now the boy is being forced into marrying a girl of parent's choice which he is not very happy about, this also may fall in line with the afflictions in the horoscope.

Thanks a lot for confirming this. I am so greatful that you took time out to help
God bless you

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 24 Apr 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Anuanya
I think TOB 13-10 is quite ok and relate to events.
Why do you feel there are some issues with this TOB?
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]
Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Can you please be kind enough to tell if this horoscope is so kuch afflicted that it will result in divorce??

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 25 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya
Any combination of 7H/L with 8H/L may give break/separation in marriage and connection with 6H/L may lead to litigation.
Here I must specify that it shd not be taken as a rule but yes the effects will certainly be there.
In some cases, I've connection of 7H/L with 8H/L may not always result into death of spouse of divorce but not living together coz of job or ego problem.

In your chart, 7H Jup is in 6H and 8L Mars aspect 7H.
From D-9, again 7L Mars is in 8H.

Its a very clear indication of separation.
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 25 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,
I am in relationship with this man since last 9 years. We are seperating now because our parents will never agree to our marriage. He also coupd not gather courage to tell his ailing parents about me. Right now he is being forced into a marriage that he is not interested in, but still he is willing to do it because of parents. I relly do not know what am i supposed to do with my life, 9 years i did mot think of anyone else but him. We belong to different religions. Some people tell me that according to my horoscope i may never get married ever!!! This way life would become very difficult for both of us. I request you to please help me through this. Can you also analyze my chart and tell me my prospects of marriage ( when will i get married and whether it would be love or arranged ) also, if this guy's chart show seperation , is it with wife or girlfriend??. I am also afraid that if he will kot be able to adjust with his wife and will divorce her and would want to come back in my life then what will happen!! I am so much comfused and troubled right now!! I am hoping that you would help me with this issue

My details are
16/08/83
8:28 am
Meerut

Thanks a lot

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Apr 2016

Dear Anu
The lagna of this chart changes to Leo at 8-14 am so you must ensure the correctness of this lagna.
With given TOB Virgo Lagna, there are combination of 7H/L connection with 8H/L in natal chart, D-9, Moon & KL, this indicates break in relation. However its difficult to ascertain whether break will be in marriage or relation as 7H just indicate opposite sex.
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 26 Apr 2016

But Dr. Neeraj, this guy has already had two long term relationship break ups!!! I am afraid if the marriage breaks too!! Also what are your views on the possibility of love marriage in both the charts??

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Apr 2016

Dear Anu
One of the combination for love marriage is the association of 7H/L with 5H/L
This combination is present in ur chart in D-9 and KL but absent from Lagna and Moon chart.
In friend's chart, its present in D-1, D-9 (But in 8H) and Moon chart.
So your friend has more of such chances.
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 27 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Does that mean he is also having an affair outside this relationship? I am very confused.. And afraid.. Pleas can you help me out??

Thanks a lot for all the help.. I can not express my gratitude in words .. But your help will sort my life out

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 28 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya
I do not feel comfortable in analyzing for someone's extra marital affaris.
This is a sacred science and certainly not meant for such purposes.
Further, there is no reason for you to fear. Your karma are in ur hand. You shd take decision for their own.
Plz note that the planets can merely create circumstances but its your decision which make future karma.
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 28 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Thanks a lot for your insights.. I am really thankful to you for all the help.. I hope things will turn in a better way for us.

But as an astrologer what would you advise me regarding marriage?? Ehat you see happening for me. Right now i am going theough the worst phase of my life and all i can see is infinite darkness

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Apr 2016

Dear Anuanya
When I retrospect my life I find that all the times when I was unhappy, were the times when I denied to accept HIS ways of doing things. Whenever I said "This is what is happening" and "This is what I want", I was sad and gloomy. Whenever I matched the two, I was always happy.
What I infer is that no one else make us happy or unhappy, its just our desires & expectations that make us unhappy.
No one is responsible for your happiness and unhappiness. So what you shd do now? can only be answered by you, no one else.
Plz note I have mentioned time & again here that planets can just create circumstances, but you are free in your reactions. And these reactions make future karmas.
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 30 Apr 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

Thanks a lot.. I guess best action would be to surrender to the will of god.. What will be will be.. I hope i get strength to deal with everything

Thanks a lot

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 23 Jun 2016

Dear Dr Neeraj,

This person who i love, his parents are now actively looking for a katch for him and it seems that we may have to get seperated!!! His father's health is detiorating every passing day and they want him married soon!! What to do please help!! You are gifted for reading charts, can you please tell if he will be able to marry me??

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Jun 2016

Dear Anuanya
Any astrologer can read tendencies in the chart of a native but not the celestial script.
I feel its impossible to tell that you'll marry to a specific person or not. Astrology tells the timing of an event but not the other details.
I shall advise you to leave everything to HIM (God). Just tell HIM what you need and feel like and rest whatever HE decides will be best for you.
Gurbani calls it जो तुध भावे सोई निरंकार meaning Whatever plaeses you My Lord, is beneficial for me.
God bless you
Neeraj

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 06 Jul 2016

Dr Neeraj,
I agree to whatever you have said. But right now my pain is so unbearable and also some incidents have happened that have shaken my trust, even people who see his horoscope say that he is not a good person.. I am not able to seek truth and comprehend things?? I have started to ques love and my relationship.. Was i being fooled?? I do mot know where to find answers!!

Thanks