Vrishbha Vaastu Chakra

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Vrishbha Vaastu Chakra

Post by anuradha » 15 Dec 2015

For entering the new house or starting the new house.[Abhijeet Nak is included]

Calculate the Nakshtra of Moon from the Nakshtra of Sun

First 1 -7 Nakshtra Inauspicious[1-3 Fire, 4-7 Zero]

Next 11 Nakshtra Auspicious[8-11 Stability,12-14 Wealth,15-18 Victory Profit]

Next 10 Nakshtra Inauspicious.[19-21 Loss of owner,22-25 poverty, 26-28 pain]

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vrishbha Vaastu Chakra

Post by Lex » 16 Dec 2015

Members,

Every person born in this world at a certain pre-determined time in a certain locality or latitude is according to past karmas. The person's parents also inherits such blessed or inherit karma to beget that person, is again due to parents karmas. Whatever we have in this janma is due to past -life actions, good or evil and judgement passed by Almighty thereon.

If one is destined to enjoy, person will definitely enjoy at right moment or time, as shown by Genethilical chart. Destiny will run its inevitable course of time. The Genethilical chart is the seed from which tree grows. Therefore, it is certain and obvious that misfortune cannot be overturned by selecting or electing an auspicious day/ tithi/nakshatra etc. The every event will happen only at the time indicated therein.

The Muhurtha , which folks worksout for an auspicious and suitable for Griha Pravesha or even Vastu etc, based on principle or general principles and without any consideration of the nativity of a person ( such as this thread started, it is general perception or optics, unless scientifically verified and proved). It is an irrational way of conveying, such may be good and reversely prove bad or worse to others.

We know, 4th denotes possession of mother, house to live-in, education status till colleging, conveyances etc, therefore one has to judge, say at the time of birth of a person, if that baby prospered with parents the house they are living, such becomes the marker, if say parents had an impact of adverse events, or they came into streets, the placement and signification of 4th cusp sub will reveal. No body in Earth can change the Destiny, Destiny can be changed by Persons UP IN THE HEAVEN

It is also understood, when one takes possession of property to move in, there can be potential danger to Father, similarly, in the work profession, someone gets rewarded and getting recognized by company, that time can be potential danger to Father, why change of residence... 4th ..house ( 8th house for father), change of residence.. 3rd house dasa/ bhukti operates ( maraka house for father), 9th Father's lagna , 12th ( loss to native, but gain in changing residence), 10th ( sale of that property from seller, another Marka house for father) 11th ( 3rd house for Father.. longevity assessment house, for native new house fulfillment desire accomplished)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Dec 2015

Postby Lex » 16 Dec 2015, 18:39

Members,

Every person born in this world at a certain pre-determined time in a certain locality or latitude is according to past karmas. The person's parents also inherits such blessed or inherit karma to beget that person, is again due to parents karmas. Whatever we have in this janma is due to past -life actions, good or evil and judgement passed by Almighty thereon.

If one is destined to enjoy, person will definitely enjoy at right moment or time, as shown by Genethilical chart. Destiny will run its inevitable course of time. The Genethilical chart is the seed from which tree grows. Therefore, it is certain and obvious that misfortune cannot be overturned by selecting or electing an auspicious day/ tithi/nakshatra etc. The every event will happen only at the time indicated therein.

The Muhurtha , which folks worksout for an auspicious and suitable for Griha Pravesha or even Vastu etc, based on principle or general principles and without any consideration of the nativity of a person ( such as this thread started, it is general perception or optics, unless scientifically verified and proved). It is an irrational way of conveying, such may be good and reversely prove bad or worse to others.

We know, 4th denotes possession of mother, house to live-in, education status till colleging, conveyances etc, therefore one has to judge, say at the time of birth of a person, if that baby prospered with parents the house they are living, such becomes the marker, if say parents had an impact of adverse events, or they came into streets, the placement and signification of 4th cusp sub will reveal. No body in Earth can change the Destiny, Destiny can be changed by Persons UP IN THE HEAVEN

It is also understood, when one takes possession of property to move in, there can be potential danger to Father, similarly, in the work profession, someone gets rewarded and getting recognized by company, that time can be potential danger to Father, why change of residence... 4th ..house ( 8th house for father), change of residence.. 3rd house dasa/ bhukti operates ( maraka house for father), 9th Father's lagna , 12th ( loss to native, but gain in changing residence), 10th ( sale of that property from seller, another Marka house for father) 11th ( 3rd house for Father.. longevity assessment house, for native new house fulfillment desire accomplished)
WHATEVER YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS NOT RELEVANT TO MUHURTHA, WHICH I HAVE GIVEN FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MEMBERS. I FOLLOW THE CLASSICAL MUHURTHA . ITS JUST YOUR REACTION DUE TO THE PREJUDICE AGAINST ME, which you do after each post. Better concentrate on astrology rather doing this , it will improve your predictive ability :) regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:
Postby Lex » 16 Dec 2015, 18:39

Members,

. No body in Earth can change the Destiny, Destiny can be changed by Persons UP IN THE HEAVEN

)
WHATEVER YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS NOT RELEVANT TO MUHURTHA, WHICH I HAVE GIVEN FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MEMBERS. I FOLLOW THE CLASSICAL MUHURTHA . ITS JUST YOUR REACTION DUE TO THE PREJUDICE AGAINST ME, which you do after each post. Better concentrate on astrology rather doing this , it will improve your predictive ability :) regards
:arrow: All I am saying to readers do not get foxed by copy and pasting from, without understanding the essence of our sages works by quoters by filling up web space ( already Nation Capital city facing pollution, lets pledge we don't congest web without scientific proof or evidence.

Do not copy paste from someone's writings on our sages works, and start using receipt of such writings by quoting classical texts etc ( doosra ke upar bill faad raha hai, not backing own knowledge or frivously or plaguarising our ancient sages or classical texts, once stopped will help you in understanding Vedic astrology :roll:

Readers

Please read on this thread , how irrelevant the text and fraud happening in Kaliyug analysis, we need scientific ability to question such writings to safe guard our sages works and what we get once challenged or debated personal attacks. Writing says 28 nakshatras, this is utter fraud. I am citing reference of Scientific correlation , Astro physics or Astronomers have concluded around 12000 years B.C, a star fallen down from milky way, science established has a Pole star, on Pole star , we have our own Puranic story.

Always in astrology, 7 planets ( 2 Chaya grahas ).. 9 grahas in place... odd number, Our natural zodiac i.e. imaginary 360 degrees, has 12 signs, each signs comprises 13 deg 20 minutes each constellation, there by 3 stars nakshatras... total 30 degrees of 3 nakshtras occupy in a sign, we have nine grahas.. therefore 27 nakshatras in normal zodiac. The deity god and planet ruling such stars and their scope are Christened and defined by Lord Shiva.

In Sanskrit one Mandala means 27 nakshatras, Sapta rishi.. 7 stars/ 7 rishis manadala

In Upanishad, there are various stages or paths to reach Heaven, nakshatra or group of 27 nakshatras are above Sapta Rishi , Pole star ( or the Abhijeet nakshatra never counted in astrology or doesn't exists in Group of Vedic astrology)

Sanskritdocuments.org, original Sanskrit manuscripts, even refers the same that Abhijeet nakshtra has fallen down, even today's science has proved the same.

Veda Vyasar, in Mahabaratha, in Vana-Purva , adyay, says

Contesting against Abhijit , the constellation Krittika went to Vana, the Summer Solstice to heat the summer. Then the star Abhijit slipped down in the sky. At that time Dhanishta was given the first place in the list of Nakshatras. Rohini was also the first some time back. Lord Indra saying Now you decide

Krittikas were at the Summer Solstice between 21,800 and 20,840 years B.C. At this time Dhansishta was at the vernal equinox and hence was given the first place in the Nakshatras. From this period, the sages noticed the gradual fall of Abhijit. Falling steadily, it is the position of the Celestial Pole at 12,000 B.C.

Lord Siva , Almighty knows, in Kaliyug frauds will cheat by quoting and misleading poor people like on Tantra, mantra, slokas etc. Readers, should know the reason of why 27 nakshatras only , why 360 degrees for normal zodiac, why only 7 planets and 2 Chaya grahas, Lord Siva nominated in Vedas

Therefore, as I Said, now readers 28 nakshtras been quoted by writer, Veda Vyasar had said Abhijit star fallen down, how 28 nakshatras, than entire calculation of from Ravi or Chandra had postulated, what is Arithmatic meaning to it ?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Dec 2015

:arrow: All I am saying to readers do not get foxed by copy and pasting from, without understanding the essence of our sages works by quoters by filling up web space ( already Nation Capital city facing pollution, lets pledge we don't congest web without scientific proof or evidence.

Do not copy paste from someone's writings on our sages works, and start using receipt of such writings by quoting classical texts etc ( doosra ke upar bill faad raha hai, not backing own knowledge or frivously or plaguarising our ancient sages or classical texts, once stopped will help you in understanding Vedic astrology :roll:
Yes, I am a poor astrologer doing only cut paste astrology. But I do not want to learn from you. Kindly avoid the comments which are irrelevant to the topic. Each time I reply you just follow that with your indirect or direct personal comments on me e.g http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 73#p222473

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 99#p221299

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =1&t=31226. I appreciate the attention you pay on my posts :) In the earlier posts you made the comments on the ''Yoga'' thread.

Therefore, we humans cannot compete with our sages in their astrology works, related to yoga techniques etc, nor we can copy and paste slokas of our sages in this Kaliyuga to motivate querists for materialistic gains or emotionally motivating oneself and others.

You will find person, as if the person will think been coached in Treta yuga or spokesperson of Treta yuga in Kaliyuga will write in the post of research items or works without understanding how the research been done.

. I will continue to write without bothering your PERSONAL COMMENTS.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 16 Dec 2015

I am slightly amused by what is written giving an impression regarding Muhurtas being invalid and Abhijit is non-existent.
It also conveys a message that everything is predestined and there is no control on any activity by human beings.

The author would do well to go through Karma theory and find out the many classes of karma. He will notice a Karma called Agami Karma and identify Karma classifications like Dhrida, Adhrida and Dhridadhrida. Then, perhaps, the import of what is generally called freewill as being applicable fully to all Agami Karmas would be felt. Importance of remedial measures could also be understood.

Muhurta, though an independent subject in Astrology, can also be grouped broadly as one remedial measure for certain evils.

TKC

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:
http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =1&t=31226. I appreciate the attention you pay on my posts :) In the earlier posts you made the comments on the ''Yoga'' thread.
Therefore, we humans cannot compete with our sages in their astrology works, related to yoga techniques etc, nor we can copy and paste slokas of our sages in this Kaliyuga to motivate querists for materialistic gains or emotionally motivating oneself and others.
You will find person, as if the person will think been coached in Treta yuga or spokesperson of Treta yuga in Kaliyuga will write in the post of research items or works without understanding how the research been done.
. I will continue to write without bothering your PERSONAL COMMENTS.[/b][/i]
I guess you cannot interpret, the link provided for Business..starting, the thread initiator is ellipsis ji, to a queriest, elipsis ji said, the person has to go service, I quoted his post, not yours, I supported his prediction through analysis, person has to go for service, queriest also wrote a mail, and thanked me.

Where is Yoga coming in picture, I have point of view and scientific roots to convince readers yoga techniques etc are used in Treta yuga by our Sages, who were blessed by Lord Siva, and they unlike in Kaliyug would not have rattled yoga slokas to queriest to motivate., which I had posted, yu prove it I am wrong, I have proved here the copy pasting of Muhurat.. 28 nakshatras, whereas Veda-Vyasar ( ultimate Sage in Vedas) had already said only 27 nakshatras

More you copy and paste, more will be challenged on Science as well as from Vedas ( includes astrology)

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 16 Dec 2015

<mod>
Hello LEX,

I have disapproved three of your posts a while back which were attacks on a member here as well as KN Raoji, rather than on concepts. Discussion are welcome and so also disagreements, but please do not cross the boundary.

<member>
While pouring scorn on Kaliyug astrologers, is there any contradiction you see when you follow KP, which is as contemporary as can be?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 17 Dec 2015

I guess you cannot interpret, the link provided for Business..starting, the thread initiator is ellipsis ji, to a queriest, elipsis ji said, the person has to go service, I quoted his post, not yours, I supported his prediction through analysis, person has to go for service, queriest also wrote a mail, and thanked me.

Where is Yoga coming in picture, I have point of view and scientific roots to convince readers yoga techniques etc are used in Treta yuga by our Sages, who were blessed by Lord Siva, and they unlike in Kaliyug would not have rattled yoga slokas to queriest to motivate., which I had posted, yu prove it I am wrong, I have proved here the copy pasting of Muhurat.. 28 nakshatras, whereas Veda-Vyasar ( ultimate Sage in Vedas) had already said only 27 nakshatras

More you copy and paste, more will be challenged on Science as well as from Vedas ( includes astrology)
Nothing is proved by you till date . You enter the thread of business after my post. Kindly check. Every time I write some post you just react e.g I have written a post on selecting a Muhurtha on 15th December at 7.19 a.m
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 02#p222402

You just reacted on the same day at 10.15
Auspicious time to sign a contract
Postby Lex » 15 Dec 2015, 10:15

Members
We have to understand and think rationally and logically, time period etc

In olden customs, Temples were closed between 11 am till 4.30 p.m and 8.30 p.m on wards till 4 a.m next days
Did our God and Goddess say that temple is closed for folks not to pray us? the above period is also auspicious but Priest etc will not be able to perform Puja etc, but devotes can go inside temple and pray

Lets see an e.g, is Thirumala Venkatagiri temple closed on above time ?, No. TEmple will be closed for few hours

Muhurat etc to be seen no doubt, but we should not be rigid unlike scientifically is explained, as I see some posts flourishing in this Prashna etc
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 09#p222409

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Dec 2015

Regarding Kaliyug query , you had omitted part of yoga analysis... KP folks will not enter into yoga techniques, its a domain of our Sages well established system. We all know, Lord Siva cursed in Kaliyug astrologers prediction will fail most of the time in Kaliyuga ( it covers everybody)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Dec 2015

As moderators said, disagreements and debates should be encouraged which now I will certainly do, provided my time permits, I will continue to challenge in astrological and scientific ways

Your feedback on 28 nakshatras on my raised discussion, not yet received.

Traditional astrologers when they do marriage compatability exercise period, in Kaliyuga, Abhijit nakshatra isruled out.
No janma nakshatra native will figure on Abhijit janma nk... because the nakshatra is no more counted in map of Heaven

Readers please note, the deity God for Abhijit nk is Lord Brahma, Lord Siva has cursed Brahma, in Kaliyuga no one will worship Brahma, very rarely one will find temple of Lord Brahma in India.

pushya

Post by pushya » 18 Dec 2015

Lex,

This is the first time i'm hearing about map of heaven. Sir, would you be kind enough to share the map with me? Did the government of heaven redraw the map? Did Abhijit nak become a black hole and hence it had to be removed from the map? Does the heaven's map have directions feature enabled ? That would be great, isn't it? To know to know how to reach heaven from my residence (for eg). Eagerly looking forward to your reply.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 04 May 2017

anuradha wrote:
15 Dec 2015
For entering the new house or starting the new house.[Abhijeet Nak is included]

Calculate the Nakshtra of Moon from the Nakshtra of Sun

First 1 -7 Nakshtra Inauspicious[1-3 Fire, 4-7 Zero]

Next 11 Nakshtra Auspicious[8-11 Stability,12-14 Wealth,15-18 Victory Profit]

Next 10 Nakshtra Inauspicious.[19-21 Loss of owner,22-25 poverty, 26-28 pain]

Anuradha madam, Please correct me if my understanding is right.

For example if I pick a date like June 12 th 2017, on that day Sun will be in mrigashira nakshatra and Moon will be in uthrashadha nakshatra. If I count moon's nakshatra from Sun's nakshatra, the count is 17 so it's results are Victory Profit . Is this correct?
Or do we need to calculate based on the person's birth nakshatra?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 May 2017

Its from the Nk of Sun to the Nk of Moon including Abhijeet Nk. In this case Sun is in Mrigshira and Moon in Purva Ashadha so its 17th Nk

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 05 May 2017

anuradha wrote:
04 May 2017
Its from the Nk of Sun to the Nk of Moon including Abhijeet Nk. In this case Sun is in Mrigshira and Moon in Purva Ashadha so its 17th Nk
Thank you madam