prasna method for determining friend or foe

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
souladventurer
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
prasna method for determining friend or foe

Post by souladventurer » 28 Nov 2015

I have been studying prasna for quite a while and can't seem to find a reference to a particular method of friend or foe asked by the querent. the method looks at the position of malefics and benefics in the 1st and 7th axis. it may also have to do with who is stronger you or the person queried. of course 1st house represents querent and the 7th house the other person. i know some of the rules are that if there are malefics in the 1st house the querent is stronger and vice versa for the opponent. however if there are benefics in the 7th house it means that the person is weaker as it is benefic aspect is going to the querent..well anyone know the rules to this prasna question..like i said it can deal with whether which opponent is stronger to win in a dispute, etc.

Darshini

Re: prasna method for determining friend or foe

Post by Darshini » 10 Apr 2017

Hello, Souladventurer!

I am only a student, but I can add here that you see foes from 6th house and its lord in Prashna chart.
Friends and allies you see from 3rd and 11th house.

Prashna is difficult to do and requires expert training under a teacher.

Kind regards,
Darshini

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: prasna method for determining friend or foe

Post by astrostar » 21 Dec 2017

7th house denotes the opposite person. If 7th house related planets are significators of 8th house and 12th house, then that selected person is a foe. If 7th house related planets are significators of 2nd, 5th, 11th houses, then that person is a friend. Otherwise that person is a neutral.