The link between karma and the planets

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: The link between karma and the planets

Post by hari766 » 15 Jul 2018

There are lots of insights in this thread, hence I am pinging for further inputs...

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 15 Jul 2018

What about undergoing suffering without choice due to others negative karma of the past though the person or his family who is undergoing has nothing to do with the one of the past in any manner. Have anyone heard about it till date. Usually everybody will have their cake only. The person who undergoes others negative deed though has a relatively good account of punya bala from the past but then he or she and his or her family has been victimized due to the mindset of the papi as he or she does not want to undergo bad accounted result.

Here a point to note is that, that person and his family is having no wrong doings of the past and he or she has been absolutely taken for or cracked in all respects without any mercy . It is to such extent that their whole family is ruined because of the latter.

How can it be seen?

Expecting your kind reply

Narayanan

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jul 2018

Dev-1-What about undergoing suffering without choice due to others negative karma of the past though the person or his family who is undergoing has nothing to do with the one of the past in any manner./Here a point to note is that, that person and his family is having no wrong doings of the past and he or she has been absolutely taken for or cracked in all respects without any mercy . It is to such extent that their whole family is ruined because of the latter.

How can we confirm that a person/family has not done anything negitive knowingly or unknowingly in the past through the chart ?

just for clarification sake i am asking the above question.can you throw your views on it briefly ?

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Jul 2018

Narayanan
You talk of suffering without choice due to others negative karma of the past.
It is possible you did not do anything to him at all in this birth but probably you caused him pain in previous janmas. Otherwise why would he cause such pain to you without you committing sins now or hurting him?
I have tried to help some and they in reply cheated back. This too I have to take it in that manner. We may be OK now but we know not much about the past.

Dev

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 18 Jul 2018

Dear dev

This person totally is a stranger to me and my family who is totally unconnected in the past, I am very sure about it. As told earlier it is selfish bound as he does not want to undergo his own bad deeds of the past birth. He is of the opinion that he wants always pleasures or happiness in all births always no matter whatever sins he or she does. He always wants his bad deeds to be undergone by a stranger or others but alwpays expects only happiness in all births.

This is mainly with regard to me but then he plays with my family members also for the last 23years and five months saying his own explanations and versions.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 18 Jul 2018

Dev wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Narayanan
You talk of suffering without choice due to others negative karma of the past.
It is possible you did not do anything to him at all in this birth but probably you caused him pain in previous janmas. Otherwise why would he cause such pain to you without you committing sins now or hurting him?
I have tried to help some and they in reply cheated back. This too I have to take it in that manner. We may be OK now but we know not much about the past.

Dev
Dev ji

This looks like a circular logic. I cause pain to you in this janma, because you caused me pain in a previous janma, because I caused pain to you in the janma previous to that, because...........

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 18 Jul 2018

Narayanji,
We Hindus believe that, if you eat the food cooked by a person, you are eating his karmic backlog. Hence it is insisted that a person in the spiritual line should eat only such food that is cooked by a near and dear relative, like his mother or wife. Nowadays we eat a lot of packaged food, and in addition to the Taamasic inherent tendencies in the food, one never knows what kind of karmas were done by the person who prepared it!

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

These all can be understood but then why should one undergo somebody's bad deed of the past that too who belong to a different territory or one who is a stranger. How such a thing be seen? Eating normal food like rice or chapati being made byother person will take karmic backlog of that person?How?I don't think so.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

it's always donts or forbidden things which brings karmic backlog i.e. bad or negative karma. If somebody has undergone somebody's fortune, it's that much only can be seen pertaining to that nature, nothing more than that, for that time period. But in this scenario, somebody entering into somebody's territory, that too a stranger and talKing and doing all kind of nonsenses, including harming, virtually killing that person without killing and influencing his family and society and saying everything is correct is something I can't understand. I have never ever heard about nonsenses ever in history, I.e. undergoing sinful deeds of others and taken for.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

[quote=Narayan post_id=264658 time=1531930019 user_id=1522]
These all can be understood but then why should one undergo somebody's bad deed of the past that too who belong to a different territory or one who is a stranger. How such a thing be seen? Eating normal food like rice or chapati being made byother person will take karmic backlog of that person? On what basis? Can u please kindly clarify?
[/quote]

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Jul 2018

Dear Narayan
If he is harming you for no fault of yours, he is taking away your bad karmas and you are going higher in the spiritual ladder. He is not God to be all powerful and has to eventually suffer for his deeds.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Jul 2018

Dear Hari
I dont think so it is a circular logic. If it goes on like that, one will keep on harming and will be born again and again, there will be no full stop.
I think it depends on how we react. If we retaliate and react, then may be it may continue but if we say enough is enough, I am paying for my sins and not curse him, then you dont want to take revenge so that stops. If you want revenge and he also wants revenge each thinking of the harm in previous janma there is no full stop.
It is difficult to be polite and calm and not take revenge for majority of people caught up in maya but may be at one stage one will do that to prevent rebirth.
May be it is indicated in his 12th house with ketu there and no drishti on 12th house?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 19 Jul 2018

Dev ji,

You are right.... but as for Ketu in 12th, I am not so sure :) Some people say, it is Ketu in the 12th in Navamsa...:)

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 19 Jul 2018

Narayan
Reading some post here via you it seems you are of the feeling that somebody else sin or paap is being transfered to another person and that person in question is doing this for last 23 years and the person on the receiving end is receiving it without there will...all that time...Is this you are telling or something else...

And for the time being till above question is sorted out...regarding karma I wish to say that....we CREATE our OWN karma....creation sustenance and dissolution is our own prerogative....circumstances and people are only the catalyst for US Individuals to give "karma" the desired shape...and this Shape and Form may be only via our own thought construct and viveka or WE Only Modify it(or not) wrt the catalyst being provided.....In both case its free will at work regarding the outcome with the "Ingredients" We choose(and we choose from what we know and have(also including past deeds(our very own))....and knowing spring forth from vivek and tarka what we call sattarka). So in the end its Us only....and no wireless transfer of karma takes place without it being passed by our firewall of our thoughts(and it have many ranges and we itself built it....no one else)....Final responsibilty is OURS...ONLY

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 19 Jul 2018

hari766 wrote:
18 Jul 2018
Narayanji,
We Hindus believe that, if you eat the food cooked by a person, you are eating his karmic backlog. Hence it is insisted that a person in the spiritual line should eat only such food that is cooked by a near and dear relative, like his mother or wife. Nowadays we eat a lot of packaged food, and in addition to the Taamasic inherent tendencies in the food, one never knows what kind of karmas were done by the person who prepared it!
Hariji,

It is not the karma but the vasanas which can be transmitted by food. Getting others vasana does not transfer prarabhdha or sanchita karma. It does affect ones thoughts and hence current/agami karma does get affected.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 22 Jul 2018

tejomaya wrote:
19 Jul 2018
Hariji,

It is not the karma but the vasanas which can be transmitted by food. Getting others vasana does not transfer prarabhdha or sanchita karma. It does affect ones thoughts and hence current/agami karma does get affected.
That's right.... but in Kaliyuga the vasanas are difficult to control....we are well nigh slaves to them.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 22 Jul 2018

Vasanas ate nothing but one's own creation of the past and the present purposefully, creating more and more to be reaped in an unknown future I.e.agami. I don't want problems no matter whatever of my own seed, only want happiness in all births, will rub all my bad seeds on to others always and get things done. 8)

It's not yuga, it's the mind that matters and the seed in it. Mana Eva manuyshanam Karanam.....

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 24 Jul 2018

hari766 wrote:
22 Jul 2018
That's right.... but in Kaliyuga the vasanas are difficult to control....we are well nigh slaves to them.
You are right. However, with spiritual practice, vasanas can be destroyed - its easier to do that than to deal with prarabhdha karma. Many of the vows or rules followed by sadhakas are to create new vasanas/destroy the old ones. Yama/Niyama of Hatha yoga also help us to not continue with the cycles of action-reaction that karma creates.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Jul 2018

well said Tejomaya.
Narayan overlooked my email message above.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Aug 2018

Dev-1-What about undergoing suffering without choice due to others negative karma of the past though the person or his family who is undergoing has nothing to do with the one of the past in any manner./Here a point to note is that, that person and his family is having no wrong doings of the past and he or she has been absolutely taken for or cracked in all respects without any mercy . It is to such extent that their whole family is ruined because of the latter.
How can we confirm that a person/family has not done anything negitive knowingly or unknowingly in the past through the chart ?
just for clarification sake i am asking the above question.can you throw your views on it briefly ?

joyd.
Joyd:

I think there is some connection from the past, otherwise such things wont happen.
When we can talk of attraction between a boy's and girl's horoscopes from the position of mars, venus etc, why not show connection between these two families or two individuals from the two families showing a strong connection. It could be a retaliation for the past deeds.
Can you explain if astrology can help here?

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 09 Sep 2018

Dear joyd

As far as I am concerned, there is no past relation or past connection whatsoever as I have studied it myself in depth. Only me, I.e. my antaryami, self realized people and gods know it. Not others, I.e. who are in senses. Some family people in the past have done extreme bad karmas in the past and some good family people involving me is undergoing . Naturally it will not happen like that but then it has happened and it still is running on,believe it or not. He is cruelly giving pain and taking on the innocents saying that I do not want bad deed results of the past which he himself has done in the same manner. His mind is cunning as a fox and cruel. He to the society is a very good person though inside, in mind, is totally a different person, a fox, animal related behavior which the society does not know.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 09 Sep 2018

Dear Narayan ,
some times it happens due to a strong and very powerful curse given by a virtuous soul for a wrong done to that soul and which runs for generations .

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 11 Sep 2018

Dear coffeeday

The thing is he does not want any punishment whatsoever concerned no matter whatever he does to whomsoever concerned of his own deeds, but then always expects pleasures always in all births. It is not only curse, but there are several bad karmas in the past including cheating, harming several people, looting ones own hard earned money etc..Etc..For ones own selfish gains, but then he is remaining in somebody's place for nearly two decades without undergoing any punishment whatsoever. The house owner where he is remaining and his family has been cruelly taken for.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2018

Narayan:
There are several people like this in kaliyuga. We should be very careful to keep satsanga and not be carried away by such people since they would act as a good person, that would be overacting, we should identify that. We get cheated but after experience we need to learn the lesson and get smarter.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 11 Sep 2018

Now a days we come across many fake babas , gurus and swamijis and even in ordinary day to day life we come come across many people who cheat us , hurt us and exploit us . surprisingly the more close they are the more they hurt . In some cases even if we realise their nature we can't avoid them due to some obvious reasons . we have to take it in our stride thinking that it is the result of past births' karmic carry forward. Badhaka sthana , badhakadhipathi , planets posited in badhakasthana could give some clue to this .