Astrology, Destiny & Discussion on Birth Charts -2

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deeps
Re: Astrology, Destiny & Discussion on Birth Charts -2

Post by deeps » 16 Sep 2012

The role of combust Venus and the cases of marriage denied, delayed and problems in marriage life-

I will now be putting up charts of those who have combust venus, not in their own signs or exalted, and they are not married yet.

CASE 1
dhanu lagna, Venus deb. and combust in 10th house. The person is a male and not married yet. He well soon turn 40 years old.
Last edited by deeps on 16 Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 16 Sep 2012

by astroboy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm
by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm
yeah man....aseem is a loser yaar. Forget him!
Deeps how do you know aseem so well?
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

deeps

sorry man, what do want from aseem? Tell your hidden agenda...

what special interest you have in aseem? Why you are not being able to forget him? Sorry man, i wont answer your question.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm
The role of combust Venus and the cases of marriage denied and delayed-
I will now be putting up charts of those who have combust venus, not in their own signs or exalted, and they are not married yet.
How did you get married? You have a combust Venus not in it's own sign or exalted, and yet you came on this forum complaining that you have trouble in your married life.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

deeps

oh sorry mate, I forgot to add "problems in marriage life". Let me rectify that. Thanks for correcting me. :)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by astroboy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm
by astroboy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm
by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm
yeah man....aseem is a loser yaar. Forget him!
Deeps how do you know aseem so well?
by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm
sorry man, what do want from aseem? Tell your hidden agenda...
what special interest you have in aseem? Why you are not being able to forget him? Sorry man, i wont answer your question.
:mrgreen:
Last edited by astroboy on 16 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

deeps

OMG, one more jealously teeth!!!

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by idontknow » 16 Sep 2012

Dear deepsji
Plz kindly analayze my chart I have a 100% combust venus which is exalted..

I want to know this bcos my parents are on the look out for my bride...

I have a full packed 7th house and my 7th lord is in conjuction with 8th lord ...as such is this combination good...plz tell me how my marriage would turn out...

I want to know this bcos my parents are on the look out for my bride...

March 30 1989
hyd 6:40 pm

regards
IDK
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

deeps

Let me tell aseem that guys on LOVA have not really forgotten him. They all have special interest in him. They remember him even after so many months. Amazing.

wow, I hope he becomes happy!!!!
:D

Bye all. My time is up. :)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by astroboy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 pm
by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm
The role of combust Venus and the cases of marriage denied and delayed-
How did you get married? You have a combust Venus not in it's own sign or exalted, and yet you came on this forum complaining that you have trouble in your married life.
by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:14 pm
oh sorry mate, I forgot to add "problems in marriage life". Let me rectify that. Thanks for correcting me.

That happens if you dont know who you are. :D

Don't get confused. One part of you is not married. That part is asseem. The part that thinks that he is married and is having "problems in married life" is deeps. This kind of dual personality is called a Dissociative identity disorder. Please seek medical help A.S.A.P.

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

:(
Last edited by idontknow on 16 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 pm
OMG, one more jealously teeth!!!
where did the rest go? Did Gandhi ji's stick know them off?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 pm
Let me tell aseem that guys on LOVA have not really forgotten him. They all have special interest in him. They remember him even after so many months. Amazing.
wow, I hope he becomes happy!!!!
Bye all. My time is up. :)
"Bye all. My time is up" - where did i read this line? ....................... :arrow: :idea: in the 70 page thread which was neither useful for human or beast, except for a few posts of mine and some other clue less good souls who did not know the true nature of Aseem/ deeps and yellow yellow dirty fellow :D.

Now scamper off deeps and rest a while. Before you do that, don't forget to stand in front of the mirror and convey the message to Asseem that the "guys on LOVA have not really forgotten him." :mrgreen:

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

:(