Never believe in Astrology...it will ruin ur life

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
thehulk200081

Post by thehulk200081 » 01 May 2012

Never believe in Astrology...it will ruin ur life....Astrology will influence u to take decisions which you would not take....i ruined my life...Please don't ruin yours....never try to know ur future....Man is not god that he can forsee the future....if he was then he would atleast be able to save thousands of lives which have occured due to natural calamities.

I believed in astrology and now paying a price....take decisions practically in life...never try to know about ur future....once u hear it...ur mind will take decisions based on what u heard.

Decision is urs

milredr

Re: Never believe in Astrology...it will ruin ur life

Post by milredr » 01 May 2012

Hey Hulk,

The title should have been - Don't take your decisions based on astrology rather than Never believe in astrology.

I agree with you though. The decisions do get clouded once you hear the predictions. I am a firm believer of astrology. However till date not a single decision of mine has been taken based on my chart. No point in blaming astrology.

Regards,

Milred

destinychild

Post by destinychild » 01 May 2012

Dear Hulk,

I dont think it is a question of belief. Its more a case of blind faith. And i guess one should not forget the concept of freewill.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 01 May 2012

by thehulk200081 » 020512

Never believe in Astrology...it will ruin ur life....Astrology will influence u to take decisions which you would not take....i ruined my life...Please don't ruin yours....never try to know ur future....Man is not god that he can forsee the future....if he was then he would atleast be able to save thousands of lives which have occured due to natural calamities.

I believed in astrology and now paying a price....take decisions practically in life...never try to know about ur future....once u hear it...ur mind will take decisions based on what u heard.

Decision is urs
thehulk200081
Contributor

Astrology is a science for '' Margdarshan'', provided you have a faith in God.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

sas14325

Post by sas14325 » 02 May 2012

through astrology we get a clear road, its all about individual perception how he/she will use it.(Desire is most important thing ).....

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 02 May 2012

Astrology is a science for '' Margdarshan'', provided you have a faith in God.
through astrology we get a clear road, its all about individual perception how he/she will use it.(Desire is most important thing ).....
Very true. Destiny of each and every person is pre-written. Astrology helps in finding that out. It is just there are lots of astrologers with half-baked knowledge flourishing these days.

If one time is bad for years, then predictions are likely to fail most of the times.

VinayBondade

Post by VinayBondade » 02 May 2012

Dear Hulk,
check out this article - http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 102007.htm

To sum up -

Certain events are fated in our life. However,it's not helpful to think in terms of fate, because it paralyzes our Will to take positive action and improve our karma. For this reason, it's better to think of the chart as revealing trends and likelihoods, not inevitibilities.

Take care.

Regards,
Vinay

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 02 May 2012

Neither the past nor the future is prewritten. You are the architect of your future, your choices reflects the future. Astrology is a guide that tells you what choices you are likely to make...so don't blame astrology or the God or some fraud who took your stupidity for a ride. Accept that you are stupid, don't make the same mistake again. Otherwise like they say, history repeats.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 03 May 2012

agree with you Anu mam Astrology is Margdarshan .......why we dont have a like button like facebook
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 05 May 2012

Dear thehulk200081
I found in one of your posts titled (When will i get onsite?) that you wrote congratulating the topic Administrator like this .

"Re: When will i get onsite?
by thehulk200081 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Spidey, you are great....i got my first onsite chance....it was so unexpected....i was told by my manager on saturday evening and i had to fly the very next day....i enjoyed my stay for 3 weeks and have come back now...and my first onsite trip was a very successful one...Thanks a lot spidey...can you please tell me how frequent will be my travels from now on? "

If you are a nonbeliever of astrology,then your reply is not matching that.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Basab

Post by Basab » 08 May 2012

I think it’s wrong to say that one should not believe in astrology, but it’s true that it influences one’s decision. If the astrologer being consulted is a highly skilled one and can make a correct assessment of a chart, then his guidance will be very helpful, and anyone would love to get his decision influenced in such a case by the astrologer’s reading, but then, if the astrologer being consulted makes an incorrect assessment of a chart, then his guidance will lead to more problems for the person than he would have had to face if he had taken the decision with his practical mind. Now, if astrology predicts the future of a person, then it means that destiny is predestined, and in that case, it’s no use blaming the astrologer, who makes an incorrect assessment of a chart because, he is not to blame for it: because an astrologer is also a puppet in the hands of the stars, doing exactly as destiny wants him to do: giving a correct prediction or a wrong prediction, as destiny feels right, whichever will help in taking the person who is getting the reading, to walk the path, which has already been chosen for him by destiny. So there is no point saying astrology ruined our life, or astrologers ruined our lives—things just happen as they are destined to happen. Astrologers just become the tool for destiny to achieve its end, either through proper guidance or through misguidance.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 20 Feb 2014

Hello Hulk
Dont take decisions based on astrology or Never take decisions using astrology -
what will be will be. If you believe in a Creator that owns you and the world. then
turn to supreme power, or source of energy to guide you to take right decisions.
This must be done daily, unconditionally, just a few minutes day with the Creator.
In this way, one does not need astrology, palmistry, Dashas, Transits, or the stars.
I wonder what you believe in now ? If your new method has worked favourably,
please share it with the forum.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487