Muhurtha, in day to day life

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Muhurtha, in day to day life

Post by anuradha » 24 Feb 2012

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/aaaadw.png/
In Astrology, Chakras have a role to interpret the transit of planets, ideally a Guru is must to understand it. Sapatashala Chakra is used to find the auspicious time for travelling and for electing the time for other things except marriage and the entry of bride in husband's house .Vedha is caused by the couple of constellation based on seven lines drawn both vertically and horizontally, e.g Jyeshtha - Pushya, Bharni- Magha, Rohini- Abhijit, Krittika- shravan. Moon is the mind of Muhurtha. S.C also represents the monthly residence of Moon.The Moon resides in that direction for full lunar month in the direction represented by the constellation in which full moon falls e.g next full Moon will be on seventh March 2012 in P.Phalguni constellation. P.Phalguni is in the South direction as per Sapatashala Chakra. So the next lunar month will be favorable to travel in South direction. I invite every member , to add any thing which I have missed. Looking forward more understating on Chakras. Regards
Last edited by anuradha on 26 Feb 2012, edited 2 times in total.

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Muhurtha, in day to day life

Constellation and day auspicious for travelling
Swati, Punarvasu, Shravan, Dhanistha , Shatbhisha and Monday is considered as movable. On the days when Moon is in these constellation , travelling, acquisition of new vehicle , gardening, good deeds of non permanent nature are recommended . These are Laghu[ small] constellation. Swati is good for marriage ceremony and starting new business. Shatabhisha is also good for starting new business.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 24 Feb 2012

Anu Ji,

You have raised an important post.

Just a request to post for some personal experience on auspicious muhurtha and unauspicious ones.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

K.G Ji, If you ask me, frankly I have no experience of selecting the muhurtha. I started this thread to learn different chakras and finer points of '' Muhurtha''. Please share your views on it. regards

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 25 Feb 2012

Anu Ji,

It's ok. Muhurtha is a birth of a new mind or idea. If we extend this, then birth horo itself is a mind or idea which is imprinted in our mind/body.

Since every horoscope is unique like every person we cannot rely on any one standard rule. Scriptures mostly will give generalised results like any work in pushya star except marriage is very good etc....

Muhurtha if we link to our natal horo with dasa will produce good results. For example if you have mars as a yogakarka, then best results will be experienced in certain fronts, during tuesdays or moon transits mars nakshatras. Not only that, we will be inclined to do that only on tuesday.! We can combine this with the natural character of a planet and go for a muhurtha but without natal horo's involvement, it may not be useful. Kindly test this and respond.

Also Muhurtha contains thithi etc.. Here too if we apply it for planets ruling the thithi we can come to an understanding.

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 25 Feb 2012

Gopal ji

Based on my experience, muhurta does not work everytime. Once one consulted me the good muhurta for the birth of their baby and I did that. Even doctor agreed. The day came and the delivery was fixed at between 2 to 2.30pm. But due to unavoidable circumstances, the delivery happened at 1.30 thereby changing the lagna to makar rashi which was bad. I came to the conclusion that if you are destined to gain during some muhurta, you will get the desired results, but if you not destined to reap the benefit, then no matter how much you put in efforts, you will fail.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 25 Feb 2012

K.Gji, Thanks for sharing your views. I have never given the prediction by looking the chart and linking the '' Muhurtha''. But for sure I will. The above two write ups are for the people who are at ''LOVA'' to seek astrological guidance. It will cetainly given the solution for good travelling'' Muhrtha'' and good time to purchase the new vehicle. Kindly share your views on different Chakras used in astrology. regards

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes Aseem Ji, thanks for the post.

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Anu Ji for the response.

I haven't studied chakras in muhurtha hence unable to discuss about them.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Muhurtha, in day to day life| buying a new car

Post by anuradha » 22 Jul 2012

Lagna- The most suitable lagna is Sagittarius.
Day- Monday
Nakshtra- For buying Revati, Shatbhisha, Ashwini, Shravan, Chitra
Nakshtra- For first ride of car, Swati, Punarvasu, Shravan, Dhanishta, Shatbhisha.
Thithi------- Avoid Krishna Paksha, Chaturthi, Shasti, Ashtami, Dwadshi, Chaturdashi, Navmi, Amavaya. Bhadhra [ 2,7,12] is suitable. regards
Last edited by anuradha on 22 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Muhurtha, in day to day life| learning different subject

Post by anuradha » 22 Jul 2012

For learning Mathematics--- Revati, Hasta, Anuradha, Pushya, Adra, Dhanishtha
For learning Astrology-------- Rohini, Shatbhisha
For leaning Economics --------Punervasu, Shravan, Swati, Pushya, Hasta, Ashwini, Shatbhisha, Rohini, all uttra.
Thithi -------------- Avoid Pratipada, Amavasya, Poornima, Sopapada, Yugadi, Mantraadi thithi. reg.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Muhurtha, in day to day life/ for planting a tree

Post by anuradha » 28 Feb 2013

Monday, Mula Nakshtra , Dhanu[ Sagittarius] Lagna Or Thursday Revati Nakshtra , Dhanu or Meena[Pisces] Lagna is suitable for planting big tree like Neem[Azadirachta indica], Mango[Mangifera indica] etc.
Generally Rohini, Mrigshira, Revati,Chitra, Anuradha, Mula, Vishaka, Pushya, Shravan, Ashwini, Hasta , Uttra Bhadrapada, Uttra Ashada and Uttraphalguni are suitable for planting a tree.

vats75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vats75 » 01 Mar 2013

Anuradha ji,i dont have the slightest idea about the depth u r talking about,but in our family we followed from childhood d muhurta for wearing new clothes,like revati,dhanistha good and to avoid like Magha n mrigshira etc. :D

Regards
This too shall pass.

games8788

Post by games8788 » 01 Mar 2013

Hello Anuradha Ji,

I have posted this query in other forum and there was no response. Can you please look into this muhurtham for my Son's Aksharabayasam (Starting of Education)
Please help me in fixing Aksharabayasam Muhurtam for my son.

Not sure if Aksharabayasam needs to be preformed in Uttarayanam or Dakshinayanam. This year our family cannot perform his aksharabayasam in Uttarayanam

We are planning to do his Aksharabayasam in Hyderabad

His Details: Rohini 4th pada Makar Lagna born in Middletown, CT, USA

Looking at panchanga and our trip to Hyderabad, India, I am thinking on following muhurtas, please advise

1. Sep 08 2013 10:14 to 10:28 – Tula Lagna & Mesha Navamsa
2. Sep 08 2013 09:16 to 09:30 – Tula Lagna & Dhanur Navamsa
3. Sep 08 2013 07:24 to 07:37 – Kanya Lagna & Mesha Navamsa.

I am of the opinion that 1st and 2nd look good as in Rashi chart 4th lord and 5th lord is getting exalted in first house.

3rd also looks good to me as lagnesha is exalted in lagna.

Please advise, if this is something I should consider or wait for some other time and perform his aksharabayasam in USA.

Regards.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 04 Mar 2013

Dear Games 8788,

1) Information provided by you:-

Your sons janma nakshatra is Rohini 4th pada, Vrishabha rashi and born in Makara lagna

You would like to perform the Aksharabyasa to your Son on 8th Sep 2013 at Hyderabad and you have asked whether the above date is suitable for Aksharbyas ceremony.

Ans:- yes , but it would be better if performed between 9-30am to 9-50am.

2)

a) Aksharabyas and Vidyaramba are one and the same but pooja vidhi-vidhaan is different.

b) Aksharabyas should be performed before Upanayana and should be done on 5th year of birth or 5th year -5th Maasa, Uttarayana , Poorvanha kaal

c) In case Upanayana is performed before or without Aksharbyas, then the boy might face problems in his education in future.

d) Ganapathi and Saraswathi pooja is essential in Aksharabyas ceremony. During the homa ,Vishnu- Lakshmi and Saraswathi naamasmarana is essential.

e) Medha Dakshinamoorthy homa , Hayagreeva homa are performed for those who wish to have un hindered education in future. These homas need not be done during aksharabyas ceremony.Usually this is done for those who wish to have higher education or during higher education period or for those who faces many problems during education period.

To be continued-----
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

games8788

Post by games8788 » 04 Mar 2013

Mr. Srinivas Rao,

I appreciate your response. I was in a confusion to choose between Tula Lagna or Kanya Lagna...Kany lagna had Budha Exalted and Moon in it. While Tula Lagna had Sani (4th Lord) exalted with Rahu (5th Co Lord) and Shukra. Thus Rahu was becoming Yogakaraka. Yet in Tula Lagna, Moon is in 12th house.

Please advise.

Regards

games8788

Post by games8788 » 04 Mar 2013

Mr. Srinivas Rao,

We intend to perform his aksharbyasam This year and Upanayanam somewhere either in 2019/2020 or 2023 when he completes either 8 years or 12 years

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

3) Following nakshatras are good for Aksharabyas Muhurtha.

Ashwini--------------Naidhana Tara, so not good for janma tara Rohini.
Ardra-----------------Vipath tara, not good
Punarvasu----------Kshema tara, Good
Hastha---------------Janma tara, not good
Chitta----------------Sampath tara, Good ( 8-09-13)
Swathi---------------Vipath tara, not Good
Anuradha-----------Prathyak tara, not Good
Shravana------------Janma tara, not good
Revathi---------------Sadhana tara, Good.

4) Following days are good for Aksharbyas Muhurtha

Monday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Sunday is -------------------OK

Tuesday and Saturday---Not good , nishiddha.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

5) Following Tithis are good for Aksharabyas muhurtha

2nd-3-5-7-10-11 and 12th tithis, Uttaryana , Poorvanha kaal.

What is Poorvanha Kaal ?==== 6am to 10am ( that is when Soorya udaya is at 6am ).

On 8th, Sooryodaya is at 6-05am at Hyderabad. So Poorvanha Kaal is from 6-05 to 10-05am. Slight difference in time wont be a problem but Ashtama Shuddhi is very essential during that Muhurtha time.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

6) Following Muhurtha lagnas are Good for Aksharabyas Muhurtha

Vrishabha lagna
Mithuna
Simha
Kanya
Vrishchika
Dhanu
Kumba
Meena

Tula is OK.

7) Lastly, very very important is –Ashtama shuddhi Muhurtha is essential for Aksharabyas Muhurtha. That means, no graha should be there in Ashatama sthana for the Muhurtha lagna . (Why the graha should not be in ashtama sthana to Aksharabyas Muhurtha lagna and what is its effects will be explained in due course of time.)

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

8) Now let us see your proposed date and time on 8-09-13.

a) 8-09-13====10-14 to 10-28am. Astama shuddhi is there and hence no problem. ( pl note , on this time Chandra in 12th to Muhurtha lagna.

(In muhurtha ----Shukra in 6th, Kuja in 8th, Chandra in 12th and Guru-Shuikra astha kaal should be avoided while arriving any Muhurtha. ).

On that day ,Chitta nakshatra is Sampath tara to boys janma nakshatra—Good.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

b) 8-09-13====9-16 to 9-30 or upto 10am=======Good. It would be better if it is in between 9-30 to 9-50am.

On that time –there is no Visha galige/ kaal, so good.

On that time there is no Rahu kaal, so good

On that time there is Yamaganda kaal, so good.

On that time there is no Vedha to janma nakshatra, so Good

On that time there is no Ashtama dosha to Muhurtha lagna ,so Good. That means, Muhurtha lagna is not in 8th to Janma lagna or janma rashi of the boy.

Since Chandra in Shukla tratheeya on that day, no problem even if the Chandra in 12th to Muhurtha lagna or in 6th to janma Chandra.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

c) 8-09-13====7-24 to 7-37am ====Kanya lagna, Ketu in ashtama, so not good, NOT POSSIBLE

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

d) 8-09-13=====4-36am to 6-42am , Simha lagna. This muhurtha is too early and hence may not be feasible.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

I hope this information would suffice your query and in case u need further information ,u may call me at this number ---9902334929 between 10am to 12am Indian Std Time except on Tuesday and Saturday, Amavasya and Grahana Kaal.

On this occasion, I pray Lord Sri Rajarajeshwari to bless the boy with bright academic future and let this shubha kaarya be a success and a happy one.

My sincere Pranam to u for seeking the advise from me.

Regards