Muhurtha, in day to day life

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
games8788
Re: Muhurtha, in day to day life

Post by games8788 » 04 Mar 2013

Mr. P. Srinivas Rao,

I really appreciate your response, and in detail how you have given suitable muhurtham for my son. I also appreciate for blessing my son.

From your reply I am understanding that Preferred Muhurtham is September 8th 2013 between 09:30 AM to 09:50AM which would be Tula Lagna and Makara Navamsa Lagna.

Regards.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Mar 2013

by P.Srinivas. Rao » 050313

I hope this information would suffice your query and in case u need further information ,u may call me at this number ---9902334929 between 10am to 12am Indian Std Time except on Tuesday and Saturday, Amavasya and Grahana Kaal.

On this occasion, I pray Lord Sri Rajarajeshwari to bless the boy with bright academic future and let this shubha kaarya be a success and a happy one.

My sincere Pranam to u for seeking the advise from me.

Regards
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life
Sir, Muhurtha is a very complex subject and it is rare to satisfy all the condition for good muhurtha. ''Muhurtha Chintamani'' says Monday should be avoided since it is movable in nature.'' Kaalavidhana'' also says Monday and Wednesday are mediocre. Tuesday and Saturday should always be avoided. ''Seegrabodham'' rejects Monday and Wednesday along with Tuesday and Saturday. Majority of classics agrees to reject Monday, Tuesday and Saturday for '' Aksharaarambha''. ''Muhurtha Chintamani'' suggests char[Movable][1, 4, 7, 10] Lagna to be
avoided but if benefices in Kendra , Trikone[1-4-7-10-5-9]and malefic in 3, 6 and 11, it is auspicious. Other classics like '' Kaalavidhan'' and ''Kaalaprakaashika'' suggests common sign [ 3, 6, 9, 12] Lagna are best for ''Aksharaarambha'' but '' Muhuthapadavi''
says fixed signs and Pisces is to be rejected. 2/3/5/6/10/11/12 tithi's [ Shukla Paksha Dashmi is the best] and Laghu[small] Nk[Hasta, Ashwini, Pushya] are very auspicious. Forenoon time is best . regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 01 Mar 2014

Never take the loan on Tuesday , Wednesday is the ideal day. Never give the loan on Wednesday, Tuesday is the ideal day .
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 19 Jul 2014

If Moon is in 5, 7,9,12,19 and 26th Nakshtra from the Nk of Sun, the earth is in the state of sleep,that is why construction of house,digging of pond and well, and tilling the land for sowing is not auspicious in those days.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 21 Jul 2014

anuradha wrote:Never take the loan on Tuesday , Wednesday is the ideal day. Never give the loan on Wednesday, Tuesday is the ideal day .
Anuradha ji,

Is is applicable to all lagna/everyone???
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 06 Dec 2014

For Aries, Taurus,Saggitarius and Virgo -the first half Ghatika or 12 minutes - they are Bhujangas[serpent]
For Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces-the last half Ghatika or 12 minutes -presided over by Rahu.
For Gemini,Leo, Libra and Aquarius -the middle half Ghatika or 12 minutes -presided by and evil force-Gridhra. Avoid these part of Lagna in any auspicious event.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Muhurtha for operation[surgery]

Post by anuradha » 13 Mar 2015

Nakshtra Rohini, Mrighrira, Chitra, Swati, Anuradha, Jyeshtha,Shrawan and Shtabhisha

Day Tuesday,Sunday, Thursday.

Thithi Amavasya or when Moon is very near to Sun.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 26 Jul 2021

Hi,

A very general observation is that one has a good day when the nakshatra on that day is 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th or 9th from one's janma nakshatra.

If the nakshatra is 3rd, 5th or 7th from one's janma nakshatra, one may face some obstacle or trouble on that day.

If it is the 1st nakshatra, it may be a mix of good and bad.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."