Question to P. Srinivas Rao Sir ONLY

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor
Question to P. Srinivas Rao Sir ONLY

Post by StellarAstrologer » 23 Dec 2011

Dear P. Srinivas Rao Sir,
Namaskara. I wanted to seek your opinion regarding matching charts. Does jyotish shastra allow matching charts for two people in which, the boy is younger to girl? As far as I know this is not sanctioned by shastras. Can you please let me know your views? Thanking you and namaskara.
ಮಂಜು ಶರ್ಮ

PS: I request others to refrain from posting their views. thanks.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Question to P. Srinivas Rao Sir ONLY

Post by shilpa » 23 Dec 2011

Dear Stellarastrologer,
if it is only for him and you also would not like any one lese to post....you are better sending him a PM or email.
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 23 Dec 2011

StellarAstrologer wrote:Dear P. Srinivas Rao Sir,
Namaskara. I wanted to seek your opinion regarding matching charts. Does jyotish shastra allow matching charts for two people in which, the boy is younger to girl? As far as I know this is not sanctioned by shastras. Can you please let me know your views? Thanking you and namaskara.
ಮಂಜು ಶರ್ಮ

PS: I request others to refrain from posting their views. thanks.
Dear Sir,

U r right that the girl should be younger to boy. But here in this case , there is hardly a 3 months difference and not much and the girl is almost crossed the marriage age. She is now at 31 years. Here in this age she dont have much choice in selecting the boy.

It is true in brahman community , they give the importance for the age and not in other castes. By the by, brahmin community give 1st importance to Gothra. Every thing is alright but the gothra is not compatible, they wont go for the marriage whatever the good compatibility may be.

It is quite not possible now a days to strictly follow each and every thing as per shastra. There r many things ,which is impossible to follow also. We cannot take extreme views always

It is not right on the part of astrologer to reject the matching when both have agreed to marry and the compatibility is there and that too for mere 3 months difference between two. Being an astrologer u can only bring to their notice and if they still agree to marry, then it is Gods wish. It is better ( not a compulsory ) if they undertake shanthi pooja by asking with their karma khaand pandiths before marriage.

I have told the RIGHT PARIHARA to her in my post earlier. But some people in this forum havent liked this ,It is his prarabda. I feel prediction without parihara is no good .People need the parihar and they almost know what is their condition when they approach an astrologer. They will be pleased when an astrloger says the RIGHT parihar and they will get automatically the internal strength to face any problems ahead

U have rightly said the phrase--- there should be a RUNA to experience for every happenings in manavas jeevana.

I may be wrong in my views, if so pl pardon me .

With regards

P.S.Rao
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 24 Dec 2011

Dear Moderators:

Do anybody of you have any problem with me? I have been noticing from time to time that many of my posts have been removed. May I know the reason why you have been doing this?

Did I behave to anybody in any wrong way ever in this forum or did I talk anything wrong?

Many of the time, I have only told things which are in the right perspective and purely based on truth aspect. I cannot bend and flex the truth like some people are doing here nor will ever do that. I have clearly understood one thing, hard truths are never accepted. Now, I have decided I am not going to write anything more in this forum.

I think this forum is for some vested interest people. Meanwhile, I will only say things which are permanent and truth only and not things which will give only temporary relief. If you want, u can check it out yourself and then tell me or else Sarpa Shanti has to be kept on doing from time to time and at regular intervals. Do you want to spend money the whole life in the name of it?

Whereas if Shiva gets propitiated as father, all problems get solved on its own though it is tough, but then one has to. You must love him so much beyond limits that it should be that u cannot live without him. It needs not even spending of five paisa or running here and there.

I have no issues with anybody though.

Let me present one final thing here, I think as far as Dhoom Dhoom's case is concerned, her D-60, her D-1, and D-9 shows her kalatra karaka is already with her. I hope you understand. There are things which cannot be told beyond a limit for some reasons. The problem with her chart is the GK in D-1 in second house, in D-9 again with 7th lord with the 7th house spoiled by Rahu and again in D-60 in 7th house.

Sarpa Shanti is okay to appease GK, but does the GK go away due to that? It will keep quite when u give food. When it again feels hungry, it will again come back to cause problems. So, that's why I said, one has to literally keep on doing Sarpa Shanti from time to time whole life. But, still the Gk will remain telling as long as you feed me, I am going to be there.

On the other hand, if shiva gets propitated there is a chance for this GK to get merged with Shiva as it all depends on him and due to which not only she, but the whole family will get benefited.

I know many many people in kerala who has Sarpa shapa or kopa from previous birth, even after doing many many pariharas have not got a permanent solution or relief. They all get relief temporary though. I am talking this from experience.

There has been an example of the same type with the present Pamabumekkadu Mana. Once the Mana was extremely in poverty and with many diseases affecting many many of their family members. When some of the person conducted prashna, the astrologer told it is due to Sarpa Dosha or kopa.

IMMEDIATELY, ONE OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS DECIDED AND TOOK A STRONG VOW TO APPEASE NAGARAJA IN SHIVA TEMPLE BY DOING EXTREME PENANCE. HE DID EXTREME TAPAS FOR 12 YEARS. AT THE END OF 12TH YEAR, VASUKI CAME IN THE RUPA OF MANAVA AND BLESSED HIM AND THEIR HOLY FAMILY.

BY DOING SO, HE DID FIND A PERMANENT SOLUTION AND THAT IS WHAT U CALL GUTS. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE THAT?

AFTER THAT, THAT MANA HAS NOT KNOWN WHAT IS POVERTY AND NOW, SHIVA, VISHNU CHAITANYA SHINES ALL OVER THEIR MANA WITH MANY TYPES OF SNAKES ALSO RESIDING, BUT THEY WONT HURT OR BITE ANY OF THE MEMBER, PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO MANY.

RESPECTED SIR, PARIHAR IS ALWAYS GOOD PROVIDED SUCH A PARIHAR GIVES THE PERSON 100% PERMANENT RELIEF IS THE ONLY POINT OF MINE. MANY ARE GIVING ONLY PARIHARAS WHICH IS GIVING ONLY TEMPORARY RELIEF. HENCE, AFTER PERFORMING THE PARIHAR IF THE RESULT DID NOT GIVE PERMANENT RELIEF, IT IS A DOSHA TO ASTROLOGER AS WELL. LET I REMIND YOU VERY CLEARLY.

NOW, SIR REGARDING MY PRARBADHA, PLEASE KINDLY LET IT BE WITH ME. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES IN SHOULDERING ANY CHALLENGES OR PRARBHADAS AS ALMIGHTY HAVE GIVEN STRENGTH TO ENDURE ALL THOSE THINGS. IN THE LAST 33 YEARS NOW, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOBODY OTHER THAN ONLY ME WHO HAVE BEEN SHOULDERING ALL THOSE THINGS. THERE HAS BEEN PERSONS WHO WERE READY TO MOCK AND LAUGH AND PUT OIL INTO FIRE, BUT THERE WAS NOBODY FOR ME TILL ALL THESE YEARS. THAT MIGHT BE ALSO PRARBADHA IF YOU WANT TO CALL :D AND LET PRARBADHA WIN THE GAME, I HAVE EVEN NO ISSUES TO THAT :)

A PERSON WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE BY ANY MEANS, WHERE THIS PRARBADHA STANDS? SO, YOU MAY PLEASE KINDLY NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT.

ANYWAYS MODERATORS, TAKE THIS ONE ALSO AND GOODBYE TO THE FORUM.

Narayanan

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 31 Dec 2011

Thank you for your views Dear Srinivas Rao Sir. Much appreciated.
m.s.sharma

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 31 Dec 2011

Dear Narayanna ji
Internet astrology is not worth it I feel. Many times, I spend 2 hrs on a chart (childless couple example), or marriage or career or finance question and answer. In the end many of these natives who are posing the question are doing so in multiple forums and multiple astrologers. So I feel it is a waste of my time to do so. But once in a while I come across interesting charts. Regarding "pariharas" best medicine is to go through the tough period without any rajasic or tamasic remedy. Best remedy is to face it with strength derived from saatwic remedy and prayer. I wrote many of my views on gemstones and these expensive remedies on doshas in horoscope last year and all I got was more attacks from other camps/people and their attack dogs. Recently as you may recall some the intensity of my messages was so hot, that reptiles (hint: the reptiles that live underground) got out and attacked me, unprovoked. Later on I realized that many of these people with rahu in ninth are pouring their poison out on gurus, astrologers and elders, such is their behavior, in the name of disguised ids. Well, I will take a clue from your email and try to write less. Cheers.
M.S.Sharma

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 31 Dec 2011

Later on I realized that many of these people with rahu in ninth are pouring their poison out on gurus, astrologers and elders, such is their behavior, in the name of disguised ids.
by StellarAstrologer » 010112

Dear Narayanna ji
Internet astrology is not worth it I feel. Many times, I spend 2 hrs on a chart (childless couple example), or marriage or career or finance question and answer. In the end many of these natives who are posing the question are doing so in multiple forums and multiple astrologers. So I feel it is a waste of my time to do so. But once in a while I come across interesting charts. Regarding "pariharas" best medicine is to go through the tough period without any rajasic or tamasic remedy. Best remedy is to face it with strength derived from saatwic remedy and prayer. I wrote many of my views on gemstones and these expensive remedies on doshas in horoscope last year and all I got was more attacks from other camps/people and their attack dogs. Recently as you may recall some the intensity of my messages was so hot, that reptiles (hint: the reptiles that live underground) got out and attacked me, unprovoked. Later on I realized that many of these people with rahu in ninth are pouring their poison out on gurus, astrologers and elders, such is their behavior, in the name of disguised ids. Well, I will take a clue from your email and try to write less. Cheers.
M.S.Sharma
I agree sir,wish to add one more thing, Guru Chandal Yoga. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 01 Jan 2012

StellarAstrologer ji - Namaste!
StellarAstrologer wrote:Dear Narayanna ji
Internet astrology is not worth it I feel. Many times, I spend 2 hrs on a chart (childless couple example), or marriage or career or finance question and answer. In the end many of these natives who are posing the question are doing so in multiple forums and multiple astrologers. So I feel it is a waste of my time to do so.
If you would really have positive intentions to help people you would never have bothered whether they show their chart to one or even hundred of people. If you feel helping anyone is waste of time, please don't.
StellarAstrologer wrote: Later on I realized that many of these people with rahu in ninth are pouring their poison out
I know whom you are pointing too and she was mature enough to not to reply to your offensive post towards her.

StellarAstrologer wrote: Later on I realized that many of these people with rahu in ninth are pouring their poison out on gurus, astrologers and elders, such is their behavior, in the name of disguised ids. Well, I will take a clue from your email and try to write less.

You also need to understand that people become elder/respectful by action... not by having astrological knowledge or by age. All those guys who replied on that recent post of yours were younger than you but more mature; I deleted one post of mine on your request. My Naniji always said "kshama badan ko chahiye chhotan ko utpat" (Elders should be tolerant towards younger's mistake). I suggest that you please apply those pariharas and remedies to yourself as well.
Sorry for digression..but couldn't resist.

Kind Regards,
Abhishek Dubey

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 01 Jan 2012

Yes Anuradha ji.
The yoga gets activated in transit and the poison will come out on teachers, elders, gurus and astrologers. Please see this chart Dec 22, 2011 at 6.30am, Los Angeles, California. Now see how vrischika rasi is afflicted with debilitated moon (9th lord), mercury, rahu and papakartari yoga. Dasa is Saturn-mercury-ketu. And ketu in seventh. Mercury the worst malefic afflicting lagna, should I say more? Thank you, best regards.
m.s.sharma

M.S.Sharma[/quote]
I agree sir,wish to add one more thing, Guru Chandal Yoga. regards[/quote]

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 01 Jan 2012

The best remedy for afflicted Mercury is "Reciting Vishnu sahasranama".
Hope this helps!