CELEBRATING - THE - TRANSIT - 0F - SATURN - IN LIBRA

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: CELEBRATING - THE - TRANSIT - 0F - SATURN - IN LIBRA

Post by Saindhavi » 08 Aug 2012

I have now abandoned the hypothesis that people with good Saturn are bad after being reminded of completely nice people on this forum such as Jegdis and Anxious.

Perhaps it's better to say that bad people usually have a good Saturn (and also often Rahu), but not the other way round i.e., people with good Saturn may not always be bad.

I had overlooked the fact that people's character is judged more by the Lagna and 5th house, than where Saturn is placed.

PS to Anxious - This doesn't apply to you as you have a Southern Hemisphere chart. Your chart doesn't follow the rules of regular Northern Hemisphere charts, as I had said earlier. A lot of research is needed in that area. In fact, I still suspect there is problem with your Lagna because of Southern Hemisphere orientation. So, please don't take this personally. I do hold you in high regard for your absolutely good heart.

Yellow,

Please don't place the blame on the doors of Mars where it doesn't belong.

Mars may have the trait of fighting very badly when he thinks some wrong is being done to him. Mars may attack in anger and speak rudely and arrogantly. Mars may show off too much. But remember this always - Mars always fights when he think some wrong is being done - whether he is right or not is a different issue. And, Mars always attacks from the front. He never, never stabs people in the back. It is against the nature of Mars to deceive people even if they may be his worst enemies. He will go to war, kill them, but never stab them in the back. And Mars never lies - not even in his worst angry moments. Dishonesty is not a trait of Mars.

And it is so for all the 3 fire signs and their rulers - anger, violence, conflicts, yes. But dishonesty, lies, cunning, backstabbing, no way.

In fact, Mars is the most misunderstood planet in astrology. He fights for what he thinks is right and he never deceives. But this doesn't go down well with the ways of the shrewd world. So, Mars has been maligned unnecessary in astrology and the really cunning planets like Rahu and Saturn have escaped a similar censure. It is usually Rahu - often helped by Saturn, who stabs people in the back for his own benefit.

Jegdis on this forum is a personified example of a Mars-ruled person - he is forthright, absolutely transparent, fights with authority when he thinks authority is wrong and he is amongst the most faithful and devoted husbands I have seen. He is simply not capable of deceiving his wife and others in his life.

Gaurav,

Now, about this chart, as I said Lagna and 5th house decide more the character of a person than anything else. Rahu or Saturn in Lagna can give a person a deceptive nature - Rahu more than Saturn. Saturn will also give some of his better characteristics, such as practical nature, hard working attitude, tendency to serve and as Anxious said - maturity, but a deceptive and corrupt nature because of Saturn in Lagna cannot be ruled out, unless the Lagna and/or the 5th house is also influenced by some benefics.

If the Lagna and/or 5th house has benefic influences as well, then the person may have an honest and righteous nature despite having Rahu or Saturn's influence on the Lagna or 5th house.

In Jupiter Mahadasha, his Jupiter aspecting 7th house was bound to give him relationships and possibly marriage, but Saturn in his chart rules 5th house of romance, is placed in Lagna and aspects 7th house. Hence, he went through all these deceptive relationships and paid services.

Yes, it is precisely Saturn in Lagna who pushed him towards that route, in retaliation to Jupiter aspecting his 7th house and trying to work out a good relationship for him.

By the way I won't be surprised if he develops some venereal disease or AIDS at some stage. Tell his wife she should be careful.

And I won't be surprised to know his wife has a bad Saturn influencing marriage.

In Saturn Antardasha, Jupiter's aspect on 7th reduced, so his relationships also stopped. I don't know how closely you know his marriage, but I won't be surprised to know he has a cold relation with his wife, no matter how good she is. By the way, he has got a good wife because of Jupiter - and Mars. Despite Saturn's retaliations, Jupiter - helped by Mars - has ensured a good wife for him.

And see - a good Saturn has protected him despite all his wrongdoings. And Saturn has not protected a good woman from getting a husband like him.

Even if he develops a disease, what about his good wife, who'll suffer without any fault of hers?

Saturn has not delivered justice.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

deeps

Post by deeps » 08 Aug 2012

Moreover why only look at Mercury and Venus as 12th and 8th lord? why not as 1st and 9th lord in 3rd?
8th is house of consoiracies, secrets...but it doe not look his indiscretions were a secret at all, if his friends knew so well about them!!
Does his parents and his wife knows that? :roll:

deeps

well dude...I just checked his Vimsottari Dasha. He is running Jupiter MD from 1998 and it will end in 2014.
Starting from 2002 I have seen him quiet indulgent and he was like that till recent past when he finally got married and pledged to control his fantasies.

FYI 2002 he was was running Saturn AD.
Aha, thanks for confirming. Note carefully here, Saturn antardasha started in 2000. So why he did that in 2002? and I bet it must be late in 2002 as his Mercury antardasha was to start in few months. Mercury is known to give results earlier.

Why it happened in Guru mahadasha? Well, fyi, Guru is best when situated alone. He is weak there as both materialistic planets as 12 Lord and 8th Lord have tainted Guru there. Guru is with 2 benefics indeed but with dire enemies. Further Guru is not welcome in 3rd house and neither Venus. Further, Guru is a malefic planet for libra lagna due to bad lordships.

Further Saturn has aspected Venus and Mercury. This aspect gives lots of sensual desires and it is said that mercury association with Saturn gives extra marital affairs. There is a thread on this forum on extra-marital affairs where it talked highly of Saturn's and mercury relations. Where is the aspect? It is in 3rd house, man!!! 3rd house is 8th house from 8th house. So traits of 8th house also applies to 3rd house.

Remember Saturn is aspecting mercury and venus and not vice-versa.

I rest my case here. Look at the entire chart and then give logic, my friend. :)

deeps

3rd is only origin of desires. 11th has to be strong for actual FULFILLMENT of desires. So since 8th and 12th are in 3rd, desire might be there but how can it be tied to how he actually acted up on that or how his secret desires were fulfilled?--
Read my previous post and you will better understand it.

11th house is definitely the house of fulfillment. Please note the Guru's aspect on 11th house of which He is the own Karaka.

8th house rules intrigues, secret enemies as Guru is 6th Lord and so quite possible, in the future, friends may expose him for their selfish gains.

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 08 Aug 2012

Hi All,
My chart is similar, I got saturn in libra lagna , ketu in second house, mercury in 3 house, i am faithful to my wife. She s my 9 yr girlfriend. Any pointers on it.
My chart details
libra lagna - moon,venus,saturn
2 house - sun,jupiter, ketu
3 house - mercury
8 house - rahu
12 - mars

deeps

Hi ambisan,

you have a good chart with venus in own sign in Libra in 1st house which gives sensual pleasures but with one partner only. I quoted this from book. Thanks for sharing this information.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 08 Aug 2012

Saindhavi ji,

I agree with all that you have said, but with all these qualities, passion is also one quality that Mars has, and everyone knows this that Venus-Mars combination is a famous one for bringing lust in a person. Read about what Mars in the 7th house does: it makes a person lustful. As exalted 7th lord, aspecting the 7th house, Mars can very well be the reason the person has so much lust in him. Venus is a romantic planet: it is a planet of love, not of passion, or lust. It's only Mars, which can turn love into lust--no other planet can do it. I don't know how you can blame Saturn for his nature. Saturn is an old haggard. It has nothing to do with lust, or passion, or love. It represents tradition. It is strict by nature. How can you blame it for the person's conduct? If the person has sobered now, if he has controlled his bad side, as he has said he has done, it's thanks to his Saturn in lagna. Saturn is a strict planet, which makes a person disciplined and is rightful in its conduct. That's my understanding of it. I don't agree with what you have said that Saturn is to blame for his faults.
Yellow

Mars may have the trait of fighting very badly when he thinks some wrong is being done to him. Mars may attack in anger and speak rudely and arrogantly. Mars may show off too much. But remember this always - Mars always fights when he think some wrong is being done - whether he is right or not is a different issue. And, Mars always attacks from the front. He never, never stabs people in the back. It is against the nature of Mars to deceive people even if they may be his worst enemies. He will go to war, kill them, but never stab them in the back. And Mars never lies - not even in his worst angry moments. Dishonesty is not a trait of Mars.

And it is so for all the 3 fire signs and their rulers - anger, violence, conflicts, yes. But dishonesty, lies, cunning, backstabbing, no way.

In fact, Mars is the most misunderstood planet in astrology. He fights for what he thinks is right and he never deceives. But this doesn't go down well with the ways of the shrewd world. So, Mars has been maligned unnecessary in astrology and the really cunning planets like Rahu and Saturn have escaped a similar censure. It is usually Rahu - often helped by Saturn, who stabs people in the back for his own benefit.

Jegdis on this forum is a personified example of a Mars-ruled person - he is forthright, absolutely transparent, fights with authority when he thinks authority is wrong and he is amongst the most faithful and devoted husbands I have seen. He is simply not capable of deceiving his wife and others in his life.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have been reading a lot of posts here on this forum about Saturn, the planet of justice not doing justice. It amazes me how one can not understand the simple theory that it is not necessary that justice will be done in this very life itself. For the sin a person has done in this life, he will, maybe, get paid in the next life, and the same way for the sin that a person has done in the previous life, he,maybe, is getting paid in this life. That is the reason why we see a person doing good in this life and still suffering because, who knows, maybe he was a man of sin in his previous life. And coming to those who do sin in this life and still enjoy success, who knows, maybe he was a man of virtue in his previous life and getting the fruits of that in this life.

Astrology makes sense only when we take into consideration the concept of rebirth. Or else, it seems completely meaningless as to how, on what basis each person gets his birth chart, good or bad. Take for example this guy, whose chart Gaurav has shared with us. Maybe, as a result of cheating girls in this life, he will get married to a chudel in his next life, and people will say, look he is such a nice guy, he worships women in his present life and still destiny has been so harsh on him getting him married to a chudel. Would anyone remember then how he had cheated so many girls in his previous lives as a result of which he is paid back that way? So Saturn delivers justice, but after much delay--as Saturn is a slow moving planet, everything about it is bound to be slow, even his delivering justice.
Last edited by basab14 on 08 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Gaurav,

About Saturn period, Deeps have cleared it that Mercury period was almost starting when he got into his act of cheating women and later on having paid services. Mercury as the 12th lord with Venus and in papa kartari yoga making him do that doesn't surprise me.

Coming to his Jupiter, well, I think, I agree with Deeps that Jupiter has been tainted by getting associated with two flirtatious planets with evil lordships: Venus and Mercury, and that's not all: these 3 planets are hemmed by malefics Sun, Ketu on one side, and Mars on the other.

I think his wife is very dominating as exalted Mars is aspecting his 7th house. Maybe, he is getting paid back in this very life, by getting dominated and facing ill behaviour from his wife. How is his married life, do you know anything about it? I think it is not that good.
gaurav1185 wrote:well dude...I just checked his Vimsottari Dasha. He is running Jupiter MD from 1998 and it will end in 2014.
Starting from 2002 I have seen him quiet indulgent and he was like that till recent past when he finally got married and pledged to control his fantasies.

Last edited by basab14 on 08 Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 08 Aug 2012

My findings:

"Mercury/Jupiter/Venus in 3rd(Sagi)" and read 8th house Rahu

Rahu-Saturn combination in 1-8. 1 and 8th lord Venus in 3rd with 9th and 12th lord.

Potentially, it is Rahu-Venus combination who manipulated things in his favor as bhagya lord is also with lagna lord.

Rahu-Venus, sex and lust, it leads one to perverted state. Kethu-Venus, spirituality.

If it is Kethu over there, chances are that he might be totally different. It might have lead him to spirituality.

It is certainly not due to Saturn though, but Saturn's view on Lagna lord increases force towards it. I now remember respected Srinivas Raoji's saying that Saturn should not aspect Jupiter which culminates in less moral values. Saturn should always be under the scanner of Jupiter, not vice versa. In this case, especially it helps.

Rahu is the main culprit helping Lagna lord Venus.

Regards,

Narayanan.
Last edited by Narayan on 08 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

deeps

About Saturn period, Deeps have cleared it that Mercury period was almost starting when it got into his act of cheating women and later on having paid services. Mercury as the 12th lord with Venus and in papa kartari yoga making him do that doesn't surprise me.

Coming to his Jupiter, well, I think, I agree with Deeps that Jupiter has been tainted by getting associated with two flirtatious planets with evil lordships: Venus and Mercury, and that's not all: these 3 planets are hemmed by malefics Sun, Ketu on one side and Mars on the other.
wow..I failed to notice this here. 3rd house and planets there are in papakatari Yoga. Thanks mate.
2 benfics in 3rd, the person should not have had courage to go against any societal norms.
Yellow's post answers this question most satisfactorily. :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You are welcome, Deeps.

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 08 Aug 2012

Yellow..I have Mars/Venus combo right in 7th house. Lets see what you have to say about that. I have Leo lagna.
Yellow wrote:Saindhavi ji,

I agree with all that you have said, but with all these qualities, passion is also one quality that Mars has, and everyone knows this that Venus-Mars combination is a famous one for bringing lust in a person. Read about what Mars in the 7th house does: it makes a person lustful. As exalted 7th lord, aspecting the 7th house, Mars can very well be the reason the person has so much lust in him. Venus is a romantic planet: it is a planet of love, not of passion, or lust. It's only Mars, which can turn love into lust--no other planet can do it. I don't know how you can blame Saturn for his nature. Saturn is an old haggard. It has nothing to do with lust, or passion, or love. It represents tradition. It is strict by nature. How can you blame it for the person's conduct? If the person has sobered now, if he has controlled his bad side, as he has said he has done, it's thanks to his Saturn in lagna. Saturn is a strict planet, which makes a person disciplined and is rightful in its conduct. That's my understanding of it. I don't agree with what you have said that Saturn is to blame for his faults.
Yellow

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 08 Aug 2012

He is having a good marriage life and his wife is good as well and not dominating. From outside it looks all positive.
Yellow wrote:Gaurav,

About Saturn period, Deeps have cleared it that Mercury period was almost starting when he got into his act of cheating women and later on having paid services. Mercury as the 12th lord with Venus and in papa kartari yoga making him do that doesn't surprise me.

Coming to his Jupiter, well, I think, I agree with Deeps that Jupiter has been tainted by getting associated with two flirtatious planets with evil lordships: Venus and Mercury, and that's not all: these 3 planets are hemmed by malefics Sun, Ketu on one side, and Mars on the other.

I think his wife is very dominating as exalted Mars is aspecting his 7th house. Maybe, he is getting paid back in this very life, by getting dominated and facing ill behaviour from his wife. How is his married life, do you know anything about it? I think it is not that good.
gaurav1185 wrote:well dude...I just checked his Vimsottari Dasha. He is running Jupiter MD from 1998 and it will end in 2014.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Gaurav,

I have not come here on this forum to give an exam. Coming to what I have written, it's not my theory, it's what I have read in astrology books. If you think that in some charts it doesn't make sense means the theory is made by me, then let me challenge you now, take up any theory of astrology from any book, and I can guarantee you that you will find several charts in which those theories don't come true. Does that mean astrology is wrong? No, it doesn't mean that. I am sure there are several charts, which has Libra ascendant with Saturn exalted in the 7th house, and the people the charts belong to are not lustful, so the same way, you can't accuse Saturn for giving him lustful nature. In astrology Saturn has not been considered ever for sex and passion and lust, which is why I said that Saturn is not to blame for his nature.

Now, coming to you, if I tell you, you are lustful, and if you deny that, what proof is there that you are not lying when you say that? Can you prove it? I don't know about you, but if someone is asked in public if he is lustful or not, he will say he is not so, even if he is so, actually. If I go and ask this friend of yours, if he has slept with many women or not, he will say, he has not. Coming to his marriage, well, if it's going good, then I am wrong in my prediction. By the way, how long has he been married? I have seen marriages breaking even after 10 years.

Now, I wrote that way because I didn't like the way you questioned me. Don't take anything in the wrong sense. I am sure you are a person of high morality and not lustful, in spite of having Venus-Mars combination. What I am saying is, just because you don't have that negative trait, in spite of having that combination doesn't change the theory of astrology. There must be something in your chart, which is countering the negative effect of this combination. Take the example of your friend: why did he get over his vice?-- it's because Saturn in the lagna and Jupiter aspecting his 7th house controlled him, making him a good person.
Last edited by basab14 on 09 Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 09 Aug 2012

Ambisan,

You have well-placed Venus in Lagna. I said if Lagna and/or 5th house is associated with a benefic then the person can be good despite Rahu's or Saturn's association with these houses.

Yellow,

You have overlooked that exalted Saturn aspects not only 7th but also 3rd house in his chart and the planets located there - including Venus and Jupiter.

Mars makes a person faithful towards one's partner, not lust after the opposite sex.

This is not a matter of lust - otherwise he would have continued it after marriage.

This is more a flaw in character to go on a wrong path because one's mind is making wrong judgment about how to live one's life - hence, the role of Lagna and 5th house and its lord aspecting 3rd and 7th.

About the sins committed in past birth etc - I know that theory and I think it's an excuse invented to help the sinners and criminals get away from their burden of responsibility.

If this is the case, then why is it that most bad people are enjoying and good people suffering - how is it possible that all those millions and millions of good souls got converted into corrupted souls and millions and millions of corrupted ones got converted into good souls from past life into this life?

Is it possible that souls en masse change their character from good to bad and from bad to good?

I don't think souls change their inherent characteristics, certainly not take a 180 degrees about turn in different births.

I think it's not good to tell a kind and nice person that s/he is suffering because s/he committed crimes in past life and that someone who has been unjust to him/her is enjoying because s/he was very good in past life. I think it's a very insensitive thing to say.

I really feel that theory is seriously flawed.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 09 Aug 2012

Gold,

I have read that book twice. I don't think there is any case of confusion as he wrote about it clearly. I am talking about his early life when he was a young man. He said in the book that celibacy was the most difficult for him to follow as he had to suppress his strong lustful nature. If you think I am meaning that he went around with many girls, I don't mean that at all. In his relation with his wife, there was more of lust in it in the beginning of the marriage, which he realized later and corrected also. He mentioned it many times in the first half of the book. I think of him as a great person and am a huge fan of him, so don't think I wrote that point to show him down.

I am taking it for a moment that I am wrong: you please tell me now what it was if it was not that. I have read enough spiritual books to get confused about some hidden meaning in his words if there are any. I think you are offended as I took his name here, in spite of his being a great personality, but I showed his greatness, even though Itook his name as he turned a celibate, being the spiritual person that he was.

You are just being plain biased about him. Great people also have flaws, but it's their correcting those flaws, which makes them great.

P.S I have removed that part from my post as you wanted me to do that. Hope it's okay with you now.
gold wrote:Yellow
Don't drag Gandhi here and read autobiography again. U have got it wrong.
Gold
Last edited by basab14 on 09 Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:About the sins committed in past birth etc - I know that theory and I think it's an excuse invented to help the sinners and criminals get away from their burden of responsibility.

If this is the case, then why is it that most bad people are enjoying and good people suffering - how is it possible that all those millions and millions of good souls got converted into corrupted souls and millions and millions of corrupted ones got converted into good souls from past life into this life?

Is it possible that souls en masse change their character from good to bad and from bad to good?

I don't think souls change their inherent characteristics, certainly not take a 180 degrees about turn in different births.

I think it's not good to tell a kind and nice person that s/he is suffering because s/he committed crimes in past life and that someone who has been unjust to him/her is enjoying because s/he was very good in past life. I think it's a very insensitive thing to say.

I really feel that theory is seriously flawed.[/color]
Saindhavi ji,

Then what is your understanding about the matter, may I know? Why are some people born with a good chart and some are born with a bad chart? Is it just a matter of sheer luck?

Coming to most people enjoying good and most good people enjoying bad, I don't agree with you on this. What do you mean by their enjoying good life?--they have a lot of money and fame, right? How about this if a person has a lot of money, but his son is handicapped or his married life is hell? Have you gone to check the personal lives of the bad people, who have risen up the ladder of success? I have seen people get the effect of bad karma in this very life, in a matter of few years, forget a few births. But you have to have keen observation for that. I have seen lots of cases like that. No, their success stayed, in a lot of cases, but then, suffering came to them in some other form, making their success turn meaningless. Always remember this, one drop of poison, can damage a whole food, the same way unhappiness in one place takes away happiness in every other place. I remember reading in one of K.N. Rao's book him saying that the successful people are the best actors in the world: they know how to hide their misery from the outside world very well: inside they cry, outside they smile.

I remember reading in "Mahabharata" this very point that you have raised: Draupadi had asked Krishna why she and her husbands are suffering when the Kauravas did all wrong to them and are enjoying their lives, and Krishna had told her, they will cry, too, and suffer like she and her husband had suffered. It took 13 years for the turnaround to happen. It didn't happen in one day. Have you scanned the life of a person for 14-5 years minutely and found out if he suffered in any aspect or was miserable in any aspect or not? It's very easy to say that this person is happy and that person is successful when it is the people among the rich, who takes to drugs and alcohol, and it's them who commits suicide a lot of times. I wonder what the reason there is, which makes them take to those vices or drives them to their death, other than it being their terrible feeling of misery.

I don't know about you, but I believe completely in the law of karma because I have seen lots of cases around me where the law of karma has worked in this very life.

Why are you surprised seeing souls take 180 degrees turn after one birth, when that can happen in minutes? Give a honest, good person, who has never done anything wrong, a few million rupees and give him some power of authority and see how he corrupts himself in a matter of minutes. I am sure you have seen the movie, "Spiderman", where there is line, which Spiderman's Uncle Ben tells him: "With great power comes great responsibility". Why did he say that? Because when you get power, it has a tendency to corrupt you. Coming to the souls, it's the same. They do very well in their previous life, earn some merits, and when they come to a good position in this life due to those merits, they immediately turn into devils. That's how it is like. That's human nature.
Last edited by basab14 on 09 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:Yellow,

You have overlooked that exalted Saturn aspects not only 7th but also 3rd house in his chart and the planets located there - including Venus and Jupiter.

Mars makes a person faithful towards one's partner, not lust after the opposite sex.

This is not a matter of lust - otherwise he would have continued it after marriage.

This is more a flaw in character to go on a wrong path because one's mind is making wrong judgment about how to live one's life - hence, the role of Lagna and 5th house and its lord aspecting 3rd and 7th.
Saindhavi ji,

Maybe you are right in what you have said. It's only Gaurav, who can say whether in case of his friend, it's lust or making wrong judgement on how to lead his life. I thought, from what he said, it looked like a case of lust. The astrology part I won't argue with you further because you know more on it than I do.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 09 Aug 2012

Dear all,

You are all arguing and discussing how that one person did something bad by sleeping around with women. Now, if I understand correctly, he did not abuse those girls and the girls gave their full consent. If the girls accepted to sleep with him the first night then you cannot put the whole blame on the guy. What about those girls?
In certain cultures this is perfectly acceptable, and even in India, things are evolving and sleeping around is not looked upon as a terrible sin anymore, we even have Bollywood heroes who portray those characters. Has anyone seen "I Hate Luv Stories"?
Now, that person may have slept around and explored different things in his life, but now he is settled and married. Who are we to say that he cheats/will cheat on his wife?

deeps

Post by deeps » 09 Aug 2012

Well anxious,

you don't know the game in the future. These things can implicate you in the future. People change after sometime. If you are right, then there would not have been problems in the world over relationships issue. Check ground reality first. During bad times, one can land in troubles over false accusation.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Aug 2012

Rahu or Saturn in Lagna can give a person a deceptive nature

Saindhavi:

This is totally untrue My eldest sister has sat in lagna and she is what others see her as. She is too simple, humble, innocent and religious and spiritual and others see her that way too.

Dev

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 09 Aug 2012

deeps wrote:Well anxious,

you don't know the game in the future. These things can implicate you in the future. People change after sometime. If you are right, then there would not have been problems in the world over relationships issue. Check ground reality first. During bad times, one can land in troubles over false accusation.
Can you elaborate please? I am not getting you.

deeps

Post by deeps » 09 Aug 2012

Since you want to know better explanation, you will better understand it in the future.

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 09 Aug 2012

Yellow wrote:I have been reading a lot of posts here on this forum about Saturn, the planet of justice not doing justice. It amazes me how one can not understand the simple theory that it is not necessary that justice will be done in this very life itself. For the sin a person has done in this life, he will, maybe, get paid in the next life, and the same way for the sin that a person has done in the previous life, he,maybe, is getting paid in this life. That is the reason why we see a person doing good in this life and still suffering because, who knows, maybe he was a man of sin in his previous life. And coming to those who do sin in this life and still enjoy success, who knows, maybe he was a man of virtue in his previous life and getting the fruits of that in this life.

Astrology makes sense only when we take into consideration the concept of rebirth. Or else, it seems completely meaningless as to how, on what basis each person gets his birth chart, good or bad. Take for example this guy, whose chart Gaurav has shared with us. Maybe, as a result of cheating girls in this life, he will get married to a chudel in his next life, and people will say, look he is such a nice guy, he worships women in his present life and still destiny has been so harsh on him getting him married to a chudel. Would anyone remember then how he had cheated so many girls in his previous lives as a result of which he is paid back that way? So Saturn delivers justice, but after much delay--as Saturn is a slow moving planet, everything about it is bound to be slow, even his delivering justice.
Past life is only a concept. It is not proven to be true.
So let's not attribute everything and anything we can't find an answer to, to past life.
It is only to make people feel better..
Others may not agree but this is my strong belief.