CELEBRATING - THE - TRANSIT - 0F - SATURN - IN LIBRA

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: CELEBRATING - THE - TRANSIT - 0F - SATURN - IN LIBRA

Post by basab14 » 09 Aug 2012

Humannature,

I have read quite a few books on past life, by people who have done research on it and got convinced about it, and they were not foolish people, to have spend their lives on it and to finally believe in it. Maybe you don't believe in it, which is okay. I would like to say one thing, though: astrology is also a concept, which has not been proved, yet; destiny is also a concept: which has not been proved, yet; god is also a concept: which has not been proved, yet. So, when I believe in the concepts of astrology and destiny, and God just out of faith, without any proof for it, I find it proper to believe in the concept of rebirth, even though there is no proof for it. But all said, I am not asking you to believe in the concept of rebirth: it's your choice what you believe in. I just shared my thought on it.

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anxious2711 wrote:Dear all,

You are all arguing and discussing how that one person did something bad by sleeping around with women. Now, if I understand correctly, he did not abuse those girls and the girls gave their full consent. If the girls accepted to sleep with him the first night then you cannot put the whole blame on the guy. What about those girls?
Anxious,

The point here is, did the guy tell the girls that he will have nothing to do with them after that one night stand, and they still were ready for it, or did he expressed his love for them and later on ditched them? If it's the first case, it is perfectly alright, but if it is the second case, then he has cheated them.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 09 Aug 2012

deeps wrote:During bad times, one can land in troubles over false accusation.
Well, someone is bitter, what happened to you?

deeps

Post by deeps » 09 Aug 2012

A beutiful and a brilliant reply, yellow!!!

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 09 Aug 2012

Yellow wrote:Humannature,

I have read quite a few books on past life, by people who have done research on it and got convinced about it, and they were not foolish people, to have spend their lives on it and to finally believe in it. Maybe you don't believe in it, which is okay. I would like to say one thing, though: astrology is also a concept, which has not been proved, yet; destiny is also a concept: which has not been proved, yet; god is also a concept: which has not been proved, yet. So, when I believe in the concepts of astrology and destiny, and God just out of faith, without any proof for it, I find it proper to believe in the concept of rebirth, even though there is no proof for it. But all said, I am not asking you to believe in the concept of rebirth: it's your choice what you believe in. I just shared my thought on it.

Astrology is a science, not just a concept..But anyway..when you apply a dictum and predict something and it happens, isn't that proof of astrology?

When you try your best and put in 100% efforts and leave no stone unturned and yet you dont get somethings...Isn't that a prrof of destiny?? :roll:

I do not want to bring up God...It's a way too sensitive matter and I might not be politically correct...

But regarding past life as i said, Others might have a different opinion, it's just my strong belief

I think this thread is already way past 'off-topic' and before the mods remind us to stay on track, I would like to withdraw myself from this discussion.

deeps

Post by deeps » 09 Aug 2012

Saturn Transit seems to be working for major people. For Sagi Moon, the deepest desire of meeting a usperstar fulfilled. For Virgo lagna, the dream of owning a dream car fulfilled, etc. Lord Saturn is giving abundant of dividends to hard workers. Cheers!!!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As per the scientists, astrology is not a science, but a pseudo science. As per them, the planets in the sky influencing our life is a big joke, and efforts not giving results is nothing about destiny: it's just that the effort has not been properly made, or the person is not capable enough to get what he wants. For one prediction coming true, five go wrong, so maybe the correct predictions are just out of sheer coincidence, they may say. They treat astrology and destiny the same way they treat rebirth.

Astrology has its basis in the concept of rebirth and same applies to destiny. If there is no rebirth, astrology turns out to be meaningless and so does destiny because it would be meaningless a person being born with a bad birth chart and another with a good birth chart just because of the whims of the planets.

If astrology has been proved, then rebirth also has been proved. There are hundreds of cases around the world of people, who have remembered their past lives and people highly respected in society like Dr. Brian Weiss a psychiatrist of great renown, Edgar Cayce, a very famous and reputed psychic, and Dr Ian Stevenson, a psychiatrist of great repute who has done a lot of research on it. One can get to know about rebirth, and the research that has been done on it by Dr. Ian Stevenson to show why it is true: http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm
Last edited by basab14 on 12 Aug 2012, edited 3 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mahesh,

Brilliant posts by you. I agree with you on them completely. I think it makes complete sense what you have said. Coming to 2012 incarnation theories, I don't know about that. I never said about it, though, so you can't question me on that. And then, 2012 is not over yet, so whatever the theory is, it may come true and prove the person right.

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 09 Aug 2012

Yellow...no where I wanted to test your knowledge. My idea of providing the details of my friend was to provide an example and have healthy discussion. Anyways its good to know Saturn didn't play a spoil sport in his case.

I am still learning ifs and buts of astrology and it was to my wonder that my friend who has Saturn in lagna turned out to be lustful person and on contrary me having Mars/Venus in 7th never went on those lines.

Anyways I appreciate the points you guys made on his chart and have added them to my knowledge.

@gold
something to know about gandhi ji
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 37411.html

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Gaurav,

I am sorry then, my friend, I misunderstood you. My school friend has Venus-Mars in the 7th house, and it has not given him any lust. He was never interested in making girlfriends till he was 30 when he got married--it was an arranged marriage. After you asked me about your chart, I checked the astrology book, where I have read about this combination, and it's written there that Venus-Mars in fixed signs and most probably in the 7th house, if I am remembering correctly, gives one a very strong sexual desire. That is why I was putting so much emphasis on Venus-Mars having relation to sexual desires, but there are always exception to the rule. In your case it didn't work, just like it didn't work in my friend's case, but it works in most cases. It normally does and that is why this rule is there in the first place.
Last edited by basab14 on 10 Aug 2012, edited 3 times in total.

deeps

Post by deeps » 10 Aug 2012

Total world population was 370 million in in 1350 and now it is 7.032 billion after March 2012. Does reincarnation theory exists?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 10 Aug 2012

Deeps,

If you don't want to believe in theory of reincarnation, no one is stopping you from that. I don't believe in thrusting my belief on others. You and Humannature and many others don't believe in rebirth, and that's perfectly fine. I have not taken the responsibility of convincing people that there is rebirth. I shared my thoughts on it in this thread. People may take my posts on it seriously, and they may laugh on them--that's up to them.

Coming to your question, I have read this that one soul can take birth in many bodies simultaneously, and they do that for the sake of speeding up the process of evolution as sometimes there is too much karmic burden that will take a lot more time to exhaust by taking birth in one body. As it is Kali yuga now, so the sins have increased so each soul I am sure finds it sensible to take birth in many bodies to exhaust their bad karmas.
Last edited by basab14 on 12 Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 10 Aug 2012

p.mahesh wrote: See the philosophy.. malefics are associated with Asuras and Benefics with Suras (both in terms of Gunas or nature)
I would just like to point out that although Mangal, Shani and Surya are considered natural malefics, they are first of all Gods/Devs. The only demons among all planets are Rahu and Ketu.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 10 Aug 2012

T.C. A..JPG
T.C. - A - K.N.Rao ji's Views on Karma and Rebirth.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Deepak ji for your post, supporting the point about the connection between rebirth and astrology. Is it from the book "Karma and Rebirth in Hindu Astrology" by K.N. Rao?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

The image was sent to me. It is supposedly from the book "Astrology, Destiny and the wheel of time" by K.N.Rao.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 10 Aug 2012

Reincarnation is 100% real, but soul does not preserve individuality- which means there can be any number of people just like you with the same personality traits.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh, okay. Thank you for telling me about it.
astroboy wrote:The image was sent to me. It is supposedly from the book "Astrology, Destiny and the wheel of time" by K.N.Rao.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Why human population is on the rise,
T.C. Why Population is on a rise 1.JPG
T.C. Why population is on the rise 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sri Rama,

Thanks for liking my post. I agree with you completely on what you said. It's the karmas of the present life which decides on the destiny of our next life. Nothing happens without reason. It can't be the planets have a grudge on someone so it brings misfortune for that person and has an affection for someone so rewarding him with fortunes. If astrology has to hold meaning, rebirth has to be there, and the law of karma has to be there.

Yes, forgiving is very important as otherwise in trying to get revenge, one ends up accumulating more karma for himself, which he has to burn off in another life. Jesus Christ was asked how many times should a man forgive his brother, and he said, as many times as possible. That is the wisdom of a saint, which ordinary people don't understand.

Yes, forgiveness and compassion, and also service of the helpless and the weak is all important. Serve people, and you will serve God was what Swami Vivekananda had said.
Last edited by basab14 on 10 Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, Sri Rama, definitely one of the greatest souls: he was one of the incarnations of God.

deeps

Hi Yellow,

Now suppose I accept the theory of reincarnation. I would also like to share the article here where one senior student of KN rao had done extensive research on this prove this theory right. It was something like this- 5th house connected with rahu or ketu indicate that one was either grandfather or grandmother, etc in a previous life. If i find that article, I will produce it here. It is interesting.

Now you know that our present actions determine furture life. Take an example of a mosquito. :mrgreen:

You know what mosquito does. He sleeps in the day. Wakes up at night and begin hunt for human beings particularly women (as the scientists proved in TOI) and drink blood. What are his other activities? Ofcourse to mate and make meryy and then die as they have very short span of life, or even shorter span of life if it is unlucky in the hands of us.

Now suppose, this mosquito reincarnates as a human being and inherited karmas from his previous life :mrgreen: . What will be his destiny now? :roll:

One thing more I would sure like to know if we can find out whether a person was a mosquito from a birth chart? I am not joking but serious. :)
Last edited by deeps on 10 Aug 2012, edited 3 times in total.

takla
Contributor
Contributor

Post by takla » 10 Aug 2012

SriRama wrote: Great one yellow. Absolutely agree. Shri Narada Muni says the same in Srimad Bhagavatam in a nutshell: Each person (soul) reaps in next life what he sows in the present life -good or bad. What goes around comes around. Same was taught by philosophers from other religions too.

That is why saintly people irrespective of what faith they follow, forgive easily and develop compassion towards everyone to elevate themselves birth after birth.
I am not too sure about other religions, Judaic religions (Christianity/Islam) don't believe in rebirth. I guess different belief is all what we got for cover, no pun intended.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now suppose, this mosquito reincarnates as a human being and inherited karmas from his previous life . What will be his destiny now?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_as_food

deeps

by astroboy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:19 am
Now suppose, this mosquito reincarnates as a human being and inherited karmas from his previous life . What will be his destiny now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_as_food
OMG.. :shock: I nearly vomitted :oops:

It does makes sense now. :D That explains that those who have penchant for eating meat, chickens and drinking blood must be animals, insects in the past life. :evil: I am glad I did not have any single liking for these things since birth. Thankyou for sharing an article. I am beginning to get convinced in this reincarnation theory now. :D