Badhaka, Badhakesh, Badhasthana....Budapest !!

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Badhaka, Badhakesh, Badhasthana....Budapest !!

Post by sinecurve » 16 Oct 2011

arunsg321 wrote:Oui, KG1968,

The example I have quoted above is precisely that - Lagna lord in badhakasthan, Badhakesh aspecting Lagna. The native is just absolutely fine.

Other than Badhaka, there is also the other two rowdies that dont have a good police history - Guilka and Mandi.

sincères,
Arun
As pointed by AB, MAY BE its not badhaka effect at all in the chart posted above...may be GK and MD took care of vargottam n exalted JU and the aspect of exalted SA further caged it from doing any good. :?
krishnagopal1968 wrote:Merci Arunji.

Now i think AB is goin' to come out with great guns (classic ones :lol: )

Bonswa or Bonsoir! This kinda french confuses me. Likta kuch, bolta kuch aur hai!!!

(write something and speak something else :) better to escape mods!
'Bonswa' ...You have given a Lalu touch to french ! :)

'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Here another chart with exalted badhakesh, I am posting with permission from user on the board.

Sept 22 1984, 9:30 PM, Lahore (Pak)

Heres what she has written about her last VE-SA period -

"VE-SA period was FULL of hardwork....but it wasnt bad...i mean i got the rewards of hard work...and i was happy and satisfied...but had to work alot... "
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

swamykool wrote:
During the dasa and apahara of a planet occupying a Kendra from the (Badhasthana), sorrow and foreign travel will crop up.
Deepak, you have raised a very important point here.

During these periods foreign travels I have not seen much. But forcible dislocation, transfers and sorrow, I have seen quite a few. I myself, had a sudden transfer and some serious work relocation trouble during such a period. Ven-Jup. Jup is in the 4th fr Badhak H and 7th fr Badhak Lord.

swamykool
Sirji, Was there no other reason in the chart ??

It doesnt work for my chart ! Both VE and MA periods have been excellent....no dislocation or traveling.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 17 Oct 2011

Well, here are two charts with Sc lagna. Badhakesh Mo is placed in Vi in both cases. First one suffered in Mo MD and second one did not.

28Dec1953 Mysore and 19Dec1962 06:13 Hassan.

I notice that in first case the MD of Mo also coincided with Narayan Dasha of Sc. If any of want to take a shot on what specific effect you think the Badhaka may have caused, I can verify whether it is true or not.
CRS

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 17 Oct 2011

Thanks Sinecurve ji.

As you are located in "Venus", my kind suggestion to you is, to look for simple predictions at first. :)

ie,first on placement of lords/aspects in d1 and d9 and then on dasa patterns. Nakshatra lordship and dcharts for deeper analysis. Jaimini if considered side by side adds refinement.

These Upagrahas, various doshas, badhas,curses, phalita dasas,D60 charts for past lives...... may work with scholar astrologers but in my humble view we need not delve much into it as in my experience, it has only confused me! and also made me to overlook simple predictions.

May be you have something specific in your chart reg. badhakasthana,that is why it seems it has a attraction :wink: If yes, kindly share us with that.

Now on a serious note,.... Badhaka,Badhakesh,Badhastana,Budapest.... Bucharest :lol:

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 17 Oct 2011

CRS ji,
28Dec1953 Mysore and 19Dec1962 06:13 Hassan.
Please give TOB for the first case.

regards
map

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 17 Oct 2011

Sorry map ji,

Here it is

28Dec1953 05:38 Mysore and 19Dec1962 06:13 Hassan.
CRS

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 17 Oct 2011

Sirji, Was there no other reason in the chart ??

It doesnt work for my chart ! Both VE and MA periods have been excellent....no dislocation or traveling.
Dear sinecurve,

Of course there are many other reasons. Jup retro and aspected by Sat-Sun fr the 8th H. Ven deb in Nav. But the given placement from Badhaka and Badhakesh is also there. I think all combined to give me bad time.

Not everything will work 100% in every chart. :mrgreen:

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 18 Oct 2011

CRS ji,
28Dec1953 05:38 Mysore
Does he have any problem with speech / sight (right eye)?
Did the native lose father? Hand to mouth itself might have been difficult due to property loss?

regards
map

Jagat

Post by Jagat » 24 Sep 2012

Attn - anxious2711

I am also a Capricorn ascendant and whenever i have a anthar of
Mars in my horoscope. I initially face problem though it gets resolved
But i have to face it atleast once.

My details -
21 August 1976
17:15
Bikaner (Rajasthan)

Jupiter-Mahadasha mars anthar
I failed for the first time in my academic career
Though i eventually passed in re-evaluation but it
Took me good 3 months and i had to appear for
Supplimentary exam
Saturn-Mahadasha mars anthar
I suddenly lost my job

So it is not the planet in badhaka house it is badhakesh which cauase problem

Gautam59

Post by Gautam59 » 08 May 2018

WTH!! I have gone twice through my Badhak Antardasha aka Saturn in 11th house(Aries Ascendant), one in 2007 (Saturn Antardasha)along with Sade Sati (Peak) and second in 2015 (Saturn Antardasha) around 1.5 Years!!

And many of u wouldn't believe it that these were the
best periods of my life, especially year 2007, I mean it was just a gem of that period. It's like I was riding on Magic Carpet throughout that period without any bumps or sort of anything. My health issues were completely resolved along with all other problems. In other words Year 2007 was an end to all my problems, it was just Fantastic, especially considering the fact that at that time I was going through Saturn Antardasha along with Sade Sati (Peak at that time)

Same for 2015, as again I was going through Saturn Antardasha in this period for around 1.5 Years, there were just few niggles in this period just to remember of, otherwise another great period under Saturn Antardasha.

So as per these Badhak/Badhaka system my life should have been Hell in Saturn Antardasha, especially in 2007 as I was going through both Sade Sati and Saturn Antardasha...but it was totally opposite both the times especially in 2007...so I think it's just a mimic and doesn't hold much water in real!!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 May 2018

You are not right in generalising about badakesh, sade sathi or any other aspect of astrology say like neecha bhanga and so on since one has to see the intensity of each of these in that particular horoscope which is the real challenge.
Badhakesh period 9th lord who is bhagya lord in lagna with neecha bhanga and with highest shadbala astavarga was the least favourable one for me, but sade sathi period was very good. So it differs and no generalisations are to be made.

Gautam59

Post by Gautam59 » 10 May 2018

To Dev,
Btw I fail to understand that how Sade Sati or Saturn is relevant to your case!!Because I don't think that Saturn is your Bhadkesh, so Sade Sati doesn't always mean that it's going to be bad, especially in your case when Saturn is not Badhaka

Secondly I had mentioned Sade Sati and Saturn Antardasha because Saturn is my Badhaka and I have faced them both at the same time and that was the best period of my life and my Saturn has the 2nd highest Shadbala, placed at the stack of middle of sign, etc, but in your case Saturn is not Badhaka so I don't know why u mentioned that!!!

Thirdly, can u please elaborate that how Neechbhanga is happening to your Bhadkesh Planet, by aspect or by another method? And if U can than please also mention your Ascendant Lord.

Thankyou

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 May 2018

Gautam59-Analysis at glance with 1 or 2 angles always errs.so your way of analysis on your bhadhakesh periods not correct.You have to come to a final conclusion after reading the the chart in totality with other several hundreds of factors,which modifies the outcome [postive or negitive].so provide your birth info first here.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 May 2018

Gautam,
True, Saturn is not my Bhadkesh. I said this because many people feel Sade Sati is going to be bad.

You had experienced Sade Sati and Saturn Antardasha at the same time and Saturn is your Badhaka. But that was the best period of your life. Your Saturn has the 2nd highest Shadbala.

In analogy, I wanted to say, I had badhakesh planet moon who is bhagya lord moon placed in lagna with highest shadbala and astavarga. Neechabhanga is there since its lord mars is exalted though in 3rd. Also since moon himself is in kendra from lagna since in first, also one reference says high value of astavarga, shadbala also causes neechabhanga. Moon antardasha have been fine but only some periods of dasha werent. In fact it was only moon guru and moon sani period which were very bad.moon rahu was good and then turned bad. moon moon and moon mars were very good. moon mer, moon ketu and moon ven and moon sun were ok not bad not good either
So I just want to say to you that with highest astavarga shadbala and being 9th lord it was not good due to being badakesa. So we should not make generalisation.

Similarly with sade sathi many experience problems and definitely some dont.

Gautam59

Post by Gautam59 » 11 May 2018

To Dev,
Ok so now I have much clearer picture. It seems that you have Scorpio Ascendant, so moon becomes Yogakaraka for your's Ascendant and secondly as you have said that yours Moon - Moon dasha was good, so it seems that Moon isn't doing any harm to you i.e. Moon is perfectly fine in your's horoscope.

Thirdly, as you have said that only Moon - Saturn and Moon - Jupiter dasha was problematic, so it means that it was bad due to modifying influences of Planets like Jupiter and Saturn and not particularly due to Moon because if Moon would have acted like Badhakesh than yours Moon - Moon dasha would have been very bad, in that period u can have suffered from severe health problems, mental depression and other things related to Moon and Ascendant, but on the contrary your's Moon - Moon Dasha was Good

So in my view there might be some problem in your planets namely Jupiter and Saturn that's why it was so problematic to you and on the other hand your's Moon - Moon Good Dasha is a great testimony to the fact that your Moon isn't acting like Badhaka/Badhakesh. Its functioning normally without carrying the qualities of Badhakesh.

That's why I have said in my previous post that concepts like Badhakesh, Manglik, etc doesn't hold much water. There might be some meaning to Badhakesh but due to lack of Considerable Conclusive Evidence, it's actual functioning is in great mystery and the only thing we know about Badhakesh/Badhaka is Obstruction but we don't know what kind of Obstruction. It might be spiritual Obstruction, Dharmik Obstruction or anything else.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 May 2018

Gautam:

I may not accept what you say since venus jupiter period was excellent the best ever, venus sat was ok, so we cannot say that jup and sat were bad, no other antardasha in any other dasha was as bad as this one, there was depression from which I found it difficult but only attempted prayers.
Moon is emotional but mars is bold, this period is different. I dont know the planets are changing our character. Now I am very bold and not that emotional but willing to fight to any level to get justice but in moon period I was somewhat timid and worrying. But still badhakesa I dont know if it will hurt in his own bukti?

Gautam59

Ok Understood!! But still I feel Moon isn't going to hurt you because if he wanted to hurt you than Moon - Moon would be the most probable period but instead you passed through that period quite comfortably. And in Moon Mahadasha only two Antardashas were bad i.e. onlySaturn nd Jupiter and all the rest of AntarDashas were fine. So it's prove that Ur Moon is perfectly fine nd u don't need to worry about Badhakesh.

As I have said that Bhadkesh only means obstruction and we don't know what obstruction will it actually cause in real. It might be spiritual, dharmic, etc as that time (Sacred Period/Satya Yuga) these were the most important things for our Rishis. So u don't need to worry much about Badhakesh much. As there are other modifying influences.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ok moon did not want to do bad but his enemy could have overpowered sometime.
tell me about your other periods and how they were for studies, profession, family etc

Gautam59

Actually all my AntarDashas were good barring Mercury. I have Mercury Antardasha three times in my life till now. And each of them proved to be disastrous and somewhat life-threatening to me as my Mercury is deeply combust I.e. withing 5 Degrees of Sun (Aries Ascendant)

Other than that my education suffered under Moon - Moon and Moon - Mars, as they both are conjuct in 5th House. Otherwise these two Antardashas were quite joyable for me, except in the field of education. Another observation is that I became somewhat quite emotional during my Moon - Mars Dasha.

Dashas (Antar) of other planets viz. Jupiter, Rahu, Venus, Ketu vary from Good to Excellent, especially of Ketu in 2017, Venus in 2009 were excellent and Jupiter Rahu Dashas (Antar) were good, as they removed my obstacles, particularly Rahu in 2012 and Jupiter in 2014.

Mahadashas faced till date :
Venus (Partially)
Sun
Moon (Going on)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Again you are giving reason. Actually i have relatives two ladies with less than one degree combust venus and one ran venus dasa and got a kid also, the other got married and living happily. my own venus dasa and bukti arent bad venus is deep combust.
why was it disastrous and somewhat life-threatening

Gautam59

Ok so let me explain :
My first Mercury Antardasha under Venus Mahadashas - Suffered a tragic accident and landed up in hospital, don't know how I survived that, may be my time wasn't up😂😂

My second Mercury Antardasha - Highly depressed, suddenly my enemies came out of the blue (being lord of 6th house), losses all around, my life became Completely hell

Third Mercury Antardasha - suffered from severe Japanese Sickness, needed more than 15 days to recover, fever clocking upwards of 101F Continuously, in short Japanese Sickness gives all the pain and suffering similar to Dengue Fever, family and personal life was even worser than Hell, Health wise I encountered Viral Fever 4 - 5 times in a single year (never happened that with me before), again encountered an accident, albeit not as life threatening as the previous one, but definitely a dangerous one

And I would also like to give u an example of my Cousin:
She had her Mercury Combust within 2 Degrees, and now she is contesting Divorce Case in Court (all started with Mercury Antardasha)

So I don't know why do you think that I'm giving reasoning, I have each and every reason to believe it, albeit u still might think that I'm giving reasoning, but mate it's not reasoning, it's the actual happenings which shattered my life Completely.

Gautam59

And as u have said that your Venus is Combust, so can u please clarify that your's 7th and 12th houses are empty or occupied by certain planets, as it can make a whole lot of difference. Because we know that Combust planets are extremely weak, hence they can't control the significances of the houses they rule, although it it's a different story if these same houses are occupied by other planets

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 May 2018

See two of my uncles daughters are married once since 8 yrs and other 4 yrs, both have deep combust venus within 1 degree. Till now their life is OK. They have no planets in 7 and 12 and i dont have any planet in 7 and 12. of course in there case, i have to see their venus houses, for one it is 3 and 8 for the other it is 5 and 10. Are you married what work u do? I dont have your details.
my own case some antardashas of venus were excellent some bad some antardashas of moon good some bad but the moon ones were hurting much more.

Gautam59

Post by Gautam59 » 12 May 2018

Bro...I don't know what should I say....it's good that U didn't encountered any negative effects in your Venus Antardasha...but mine story is totally different regarding Combust Planets

Currently I'm Single....I'm in my mid 20's....currently I'm looking after my business with my father

BTW if U want my details I can PM it To you