My Last Day at LOVA..Will miss everyone!

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sandhya1
My Last Day at LOVA..Will miss everyone!

Post by sandhya1 » 17 Aug 2011

Today's my last day at LOVa. I am leaving for some personal reasons. Over the last few weeks, I had developed a strong attachment, rather an'addiction' to the LOVA chatroom. It's time to get rid of that and some other reasons too. I wrote something last night.. Hope you guyz will enjoy reading it... Bye..miss you all... Sandhya :P ___________________________________________________________________________________________
Instead of attending to your friend’s phone call, you’re interested in finishing up your work fast! Fair enough. However, the moment you’re done with your tasks, rather than calling back that poor fellow, you decide to adhere to your ‘addiction’ first– Yes, the addiction that you’ve recently formed on being on LOVA.. :wink: . of saying ‘hello’ to a thriving community on the web, that you regard as a safe haven to express your problems, and deep emotions, that perky space on the internet, which is blossoming with people belonging to every nook and corner of the world, and the ultimate place to learn one of the most revered and ancient sciences of all times, - Jyotish- the Vedic Astrology. Yes, at LOVA, you can experience all this and much more, - add to the list, an opportunity to make a lot of friends too! :P
Each one of us here has his or her own reasons of joining LOVA. Some do that because they’re suffering badly from certain problems in their lives, to which they’ve not found any workable solutions so far. Those are generally the ones, who are either apprehensive about losing their money to frauds that dupe innocent people in the name of astrology, or the ones who’ve already tried everything and still not satisfied with the results. Then there are some ardent students, who want to better their astrological skills, while constantly understanding the nuances of astrology in the company of those who are almost on the same page as them as far as their knowledge about astrology is concerned. More often than not, these students also get an opportunity to rub shoulders with the connoisseurs in this field, who happily share their know-how about the subject. Isn’t it priceless? So, after reading tomes of Jyotisha, if you feel like clearing your doubts and learn a few useful tips here and there, LOVA is the place for you! The best part is that here, you don’t have one, but several experts together who’re willing to shower you with their opinions, and analysis. What more can you ask for? But wait, there’s a lot more, actually! :P :P
I was one of those who came here looking for a very quick solution to one of my problems, as I was badly suffering from my mood swings. I’d been taken over by anxiety for thinking about my marriage – something that is still hopefully, waiting to happen in my life. Though I got immediate replies to my queries by a few good astrologers, but that’s not the only thing I received here! :mrgreen:
With the introduction of Mini-Chat or Chatroom, as we call it, the scope of interaction between the community members strengthened manifold. I, in particular, could be found chatting here only!! :P Due to my shallow knowledge about vedic astrology, I always had very little to contribute to the esoteric forum discussions. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading them and enhanced by knowledge too. However, coming back to the chatroom, my experience here, was very joyful. I rarely ever chat to unknown people on the internet. But, here something was different. One, unlike one-to-one facebook or [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] chats, here we can chat with a number of people together, which is so very amusing. Two, here people from different parts of India come together and interact under one roof. So, I feel, this is one of the best places on the web, to unite Indians and learn about various communities, culture, languages, food and lifestyle offered by our diverse country.

sandhya1

Re: My Last Day at LOVA..Will miss everyone!

Post by sandhya1 » 17 Aug 2011

Today, however, I am going with a promise of coming back sometime later in the future. It’s the last day here, because of some personal reasons; however, I would be missing everyone I happened to interact here on LOVA. I would miss Sita- a very positive and extremely fun-loving person who likes to be a mystery for everyone :mrgreen: …I would miss Ganshu for all his innocence and ardent desire of knowing even the minutest details of his horoscope :wink: ….I would miss Talib for being such an interesting personality, who makes everyone laugh with his fascinating adventurous ‘horror’ tales, ..the guy who says ‘good night’ at least five times a day :P … I would miss swamykool ji for being so nice and understanding, for his witty remarks, for his great writing skills and his lovely nature.. :P .I would miss RVR ji for his sudden and surprising entry in the chatroom the moment, anyone talks about him and I would miss him for his down-to-earth and humble nature. :P I’d miss Mag too, for she has great heart and equally great mind too, for her caring and thoughtful nature!! :P Will miss Dinesh as well, for his jokes and shers and for his liking and respect for Astro Uncle
These are the people I interacted most in the chatroom, and I hope I’ll be missed too… :P yes, I wud also be missing Spring, Digits, Kandhan and Spidey. Had some great and memorable chats with them in the last few days, especially, when we were trying to decide which party in TN is more corrupt ;)
I’ll miss IPS and Arun ji too. Thanks once again Arunji for reading my chart twice or thrice and also, for suggesting me to talk to Swamykool.
Alright, I hope I didn’t miss anyone else’s name, that I wanted to mention. In case, I did, my sincere apologies to all.
Finally, my good bye to everyone! I had a great and a memorable experience here and would definitely like to come back again. Miss you all…
Regards,
Sandhya

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 17 Aug 2011

Sandhya,

Best of luck for whatever that you are doing. :D And, yeah, come back soon. :D

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Aug 2011

Sandhya -

Best wishes whilst you are away. We know you'll be back...the question is when. November is when the Canadian comes to India....you will be here back around then maybe!
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 17 Aug 2011

Sandhya,

That was touchy :) anyways, all my best wishes for ur better future. come back soon.

Love
Talib
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

digitsoftime

Post by digitsoftime » 17 Aug 2011

Sandhya,

Wish you all the very best. I am sure you will have a great life and an interesting career!

regards,
Sunny

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 17 Aug 2011

All the best, Sandhya.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 17 Aug 2011

Dear Sandy,
Have a great life ahead.

Regards,
Ramanan

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 17 Aug 2011

Dear Sandhya,

Such a touchy message.... As you mentioned, I also had a great time here with you and others... ofcourse I will miss you. It was great to meet you here. All the best both for your career and personal life.

My best wishes :) Take care Sandy
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without - Buddha

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 18 Aug 2011

Hi Sandhya ,
All the best to you for your future !
And have a great life ahead :D

God Bless you ...

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 18 Aug 2011

:cry:
:)

Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spring » 18 Aug 2011

Sandhya my best wishes to you.

Spring

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 24 Jul 2019

It's been almost 8 years since this post began but I would like to chip in. I am so much addicted to technology, gadgets & internet that it is almost impossible for me to give up. I wonder how Sandhya Ji was able to do it just like that. You left with the promise of coming back. Let's see if it happens...
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham