food

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AnhRaMoon
Contributor
Contributor
Re: food

Post by AnhRaMoon » 15 Nov 2011

Hi.
Relative to the planets and their influences on the tastes of true written, but all that was written on was a complete misconception of the mind. First Ayanamsha Lahiri is not true, hence the signs that will be the world will be different, but they figure the mixed flavors. For example, I Venus with Ketu in 10th house in Pisces. I am amateur in hot weather, drink sour - sweet drinks in large quantities, because my Ketu directive. It strengthens my Venus is exalted. I eat lots of sugar and lemons, sugar and more beneficial to the mind.
The second that you are doing is wrong, it goes to build a horoscope, which also cuts off your ability to see the truth in fate. Because God said that he would give birth to a child only knowing a person dedicated to, and hide the true birth of the uninitiated eye, as you do not focus on God, and the only media where destiny pointed lesson in astrology, and is dedicated to the material of the same mind as the carrier of your teachers then you will be false prophets, because the proper construction of the horoscope you can not wait, and from this and correct predictions. They will be approximate, because the moon moves fast and changes their degrees and signs, and from them, and interpretation, and everything else is slow and corresponds to the same description in the constellation consistently for several days. And the connection of the planets also helps you, because these yoga does not change regardless of the sign to find them, only to grow, or expire in accordance with the position of the sign, which you may not know, because everything in this world is the enemy of your mind, which is Body full and partial delusion. It depends, to some of the worlds it's your soul, and that it brought with it the baggage of her personal experience. But now, at the end of this creation come to the development of the lowest levels of development. Now the world is ruled by a triad of demigods of the Jews. And behind them already concluded a full stage of development of the world demigod cannibals. This group of demi-gods from the time of the Flood refers to the reign of the demi-god Saklas, which translates as "unreasonable", but having a strong mind. I've been mad, I have not, it remains a bit because I was a fool with a degenerated organ of deceit. But there is still "fool" the one who has a strong mind. So the notion of a fool is different. Because the polarity of consciousness, too, are different.
Left of matriarchy, patriarchy .. Right from the What attracts you the power you're such astrologers and experts in esoteric knowledge, and this determines your level of Soul.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 16 Nov 2011

Dear rajji,

Venus in the 3rd H with the 2nd L (Sun), and 3rd L (mer) is in the 2nd. Parivartan between 2nd and 3rd Ls. By my calculations you may be a good cook.

But Sat has no connection with either the 2nd L or the 2nd H. I suspect you just cook when it takes your fancy. Ragular cooking or daily cooking you don't do or enjoy doing either.

No only you can say what is what. :mrgreen:

BTW, one clarification. Connection of Venus Sat with the 2nd H or 2nd L, especially in a earth or fire rashi, usually creates culinary artists or 'superlative cooks'.

This category does not include just anybody who can cook. Most ppl can cook something. Few cannot cook anything. And are a danger in the kitchen. :mrgreen:

Now I am looking for the combination which makes someone very interested in cooking but are terrible cooks. :mrgreen:

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

AnhRaMoon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AnhRaMoon » 16 Nov 2011

Cook in a bad position cannibals, because they have no definite nekastovye experience the magic of creation of the image. To be a good cook should have a decent experience and Soul no longer be demon cannibal. a simple demon of the mind of the material as we are that involve the mind, but still not up and become enlightened. This level of demons that have not yet, and people after the flood came en masse to the world. And since you have had a Buddhist sect of Hinduism as a process of fragmentation, and each avatar dies from that which he brought to the knowledge, we can conclude that meat eaters are not cannibals, and the younger brothers are eating experience diversity in food preparation. because the mind is dual and is not constant, it always wants the new, when tired of the old. And this is fertile soil for the magic of cooking dirty food. After all, people already eat manna, allegory (the energy of the sun), cannibal your energy, and energy you from the world of the image (the common world of matter). So the Buddha .. He's brought a knowledge of just those that are forbidden to eat meat, and preached vegetarianism. I do not eat meat for several years and one day my wife bought me a meatloaf, I almost died from this fate because as experience teaches, but the Buddha did not eat meat 60 years and eating a bit of pork was poisoned by it (and any other meat such person immediately is poisoned by it). Those who regularly eat meat, they clog up your body and accumulate fear hormone which is produced in animals when they are slaughtered and then transferred to meat eaters. These demons are aggressive and even at night, take the rope for a snake, and because of their cowardly nature and destiny of the warrior gets, and gets crazy destiny psychiatrist seeking the cause of his madness. So the world is built, and destiny.
Who Mars in the horoscope in the range of 7 ° Taurus and Gemini 7 ° by nature kind of cannibals or by foot from the world of Brahma hell. They Rakshasas and protect the worlds of Hell from invading us. Rather, they moved only recently to the level of creation. so if you were born in the earth's Nakshatra when viewed using the correct Ayanamshu. rather than Lahiri. Which of the mind. then you are always a potential good cook you can be trusted and prepare the meat man. In the spiritual man and the food is prepared from two components will always be blessed by his soul and delicious, because they are in this world, absorb and emit negative positive. This cleaners of the world and ancient soul who has not even the soul, and moved to a higher stage of development and create magic. You must be able to cook without meat and spices, then you will be a good cook. If you master the magic to create tasty as the God of one form of energy, then you have God.
Just turned up an opportunity to make horoscope James Cook, when the topic went to Mars and the fate of the stricken carrier's name "cook" and a state in the 10th house of destiny, gives death through murder and the subsequent fate of the body to be cooked and eaten as a perfect dish of Hawaiian chef - cannibal

James Cook
16 октября 1728 10:58:06 (GMT-00:04:49)
Marton, (in present-day Middlesbrough) Yorkshire, England (54°32'17"N 1°12'10"E)

krissowmya

Post by krissowmya » 16 Nov 2011

SK,
Does my chart say how good a cook I am ?Sat is in 2nd house ..

BTW ,i have very satwic food taste ,no no to onion,garlic ,wondering how can that be with Sat in 2nd ,aspected by Mars ?
-Thanks
Sowmya

AnhRaMoon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AnhRaMoon » 17 Nov 2011

How can I be sure that you have Saturn in the 2nd house? Hindus are born with Saturn in the first house. because most mothers housewives sitting at home with children and childbirth are generally difficult and have implications for delivery of your society. From this very high infant mortality in India is the largest in the world .. This is my personal experience in the determination of the first house on the nations, but there are exceptions, if your mother is no longer a housewife, and has a job and education to another user profile.
Statistics on child mortality in India, said that the first day the birth kills more than 400 000 children. But this statistic to "fool" (clever scientists), because a day in this world is born no more than 72 people, as the fate of a man is not deluded mind statistics, and an esoteric creation of the image with the fate which God can write such the fate of the delusions of the mind and of one billion deaths in the day, and then show you the deaths in childbirth. But everything has to match the external image of the world society and filling the forms of thought, without phony souls who make up the extras to fill the God of peace. So in India and China and so many people, because God is deceiving the Indians and Chinese the most. Apparently trains to privations and teaches you to get a job in your life?
So I believe everything, but check each one and do not believe everything they see, because on the fate of God can turn to each his own movies and pictures from the life we are different. Each of us, as soul, sits in seven shells of consciousness and looks film the life of the material image. If you believe in what you have on earth 1,210,193,422 people as I can with you to speak normally. It's like a conversation with the doctor mentally ill person in a psychiatric hospital. Although you're so into it, because it has a soul and mind, and this state of schizophrenics as a stage of development of the Soul .. If you say that you, like others in this world is born and it all depends on the area of the state in which the soul is born. If Russia is the largest country in the world by area, and then shower in place of the level to come a day can more than anyone else. If your land was the Pacific Ocean with its area, then I would believe the statistics, which in India is born a little less than a shower in China. That the statistics for the mind (cheating) corresponds to the Truth born Indians and Chinese. . ASC does not change in the first house square area of 100 units on the ground that no change in the geographic coordinate Lagna, then a land card in turn can be divided into 300 such squares. 2 / 3 occupied by seas and oceans. There is only the fish breed, but the earthly level of 100 squares, and yet not every day that opens the passage for the soul in the consciousness of the shell, this requires that the code worked fate, then out of 100 squares, can be activated half. Indeed, many of the worlds do not give into this world their median Soul, as though led to constant war against evil. And you live in a world of lying and other arcs, corresponding to each other in mentality?

So if you understand what I write here, then you will not believe that there is a time that your mother gave to the hospital and was told that this time the birth of a child, and would not believe her word that she had seen both in It has 100 children were born, because it is the image of individual destiny, and apart from her mother or anyone that will not show, so astral shows you that wants to written destiny, even aliens, and you believe in this nonsense, because you have it as a living swims before my eyes.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 17 Nov 2011

Hi kris,

Sat is exalted in the 2nd H (Libra, Ven) and aspets the 2nd L. Ven by virtue of being retro spans 2 rashis, leo and cancer, and Sat aspects cancer.

Looks like you are a pretty good cook. Also do you have an interest in decorative presentation of meals? Like food shouldn't just taste good but also must be properly presented in right sized dinnerware?

This saturn and sattvik stuff is plain nonsense. Remember theories of Indian astrology are applicable universally. But this fad of vegetarianism is only prevalent in India and some parts of the world influenced by Indian culture and religion - like Buddhist monks usually are strict vegetarians, even in China and Korea. But nowhere are the general people vegetarian. There are also some neo veggies in the US and Europe but their number is pitifully small.

So if Jupi aspects the 2nd H it will give sattvik food in India and roast pork in China?? That is the case. So if reality cannot be wrong then the silly dictum must be wrong. :mrgreen:

swamykool

AnhRaMoon
Contributor
Contributor

You see Krissowmya another friend of yours suggests the mind .. This is equivalent to what to think ..
Forgive me for the gods to tell the truth here, and forum moderator

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Nov 2011

Вы пишете много материала, но переводчик делает это таким, что никто на этом форуме не понимает это. Пожалуйста сэкономите себя неприятность написать и читателей показания.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi kris,

Here is a list of tastes I have worked out, through my own experience and interactions. Pl test it if it works.

For taste in food, not only 2nd H but also 4th H must be taken. After all 4th H is Sukh Bhava, H of Happiness or things that make us happy.

So here are the influences of the planets:

Sun - taste for rich food, and also expensive food. Lots of spices, accompanyments, large no of dishes for a meal, etc.

Mars - More or less the same but may not be so elaborate. Have seen a special affection for hot foods, with extra pepper or chillies. (Btw my experience group is mostly Indian, with a sprinkling of foreigners).

Sun and Mars may give an extra affinity for meat and other animal items.

Jupiter - Taste for rich food but much less spicey. Like loads of oil, butter, ghee, milk, cheese, sweet stuff. Very fond of cakes and other confectionery. Also likes bland food but high calorie, with lots of oil and milk fat.

Moon - Has a special affinity for cold items and desserts. Normal food habits, does not like very spicey or oily food. Likes milk fats and other milk items. Special affinity for seafood and other fishes.

Venus - likes all things, but is usually moderate in taste. moderately spiced, lightly oiled dishes. Has a definite taste for fancy food or exotic foods. Has a taste for the exquisite, expensive and the elaborate. In this respect Venus induces a taste somewhat similar to Sun. How the food looks and how it is presented becomes very important.

Mer - indeterminate. If Mer is with any planet, is usually influenced by the taste of that planet. Otherwise, I have not been able to figure out.

Saturn - likes simple but wholesome food. Seriously dislikes an epicurian spread. Has a preference for simple Dal-Chawal, Dal-Roti, Bread and Soup, and salads. Likes everything but dislikes pomp and show with spices, fats and oils. Also not at all fond of sweets and other confectionery.

Rahu - Has a thing for the exotic and foreign. But an important trend is that Rahu becomes highly influenced by Sat and Ven. If influenced by Sat, goes to extremes of simplicity. If influenced by Venus, goes to the other extreme of luxury and elaboration. With other planets or if alone, Rahu is more like Sat with minor modifications as per the planet.

Ketu - Like Mars but without the finesse. Likes plain and rough food but highly spiced and hot. But can go to totally ascetic mode sometimes.

The above I give as per my experience, which is not much. Pl test it with the people you know and see if it works. Also planets indicate the kind of food preparation one likes but not necessarily the nature of food. It includes both veg and non veg. Although as said above, Sun and Mars induces an extra affinity for meat (surprisingly, not for fish).

What exactly makes a vegetarian or the contrary, must be seen from somewhere else. I don't know where. One thing is for sure, there are countless vegetarians in whose charts Jupi influences the 2nd and 4th Hs and Ls. And there are countless non vegetarians with the same combination.

This Sattvik, Rajasik, Tamasik or Triguna theory is nearly always applied wrongly in matters of food. But this is my opinion.

swamykool

Clarification - if there are influences of many planets on the 2nd and 4th Hs and Ls, calculate taste accordingly. Most likely it will be a cocktail. :D
Last edited by swamykool on 17 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.

AnhRaMoon
Contributor
Contributor

Я почему то понимаю плохой английский перевод участников форума , но так и быть, я буду вам писать на русском, а желающие прочитать сами себе подберут варианты хорошего перевода.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Спасибо Николас. Да, хороший переводчик очень поможет читателям, и ваши усилия не будут идти трата. Иначе, все произведения не имеют большого количества смысла к каждому и вашему знанию, и усилия проведены больше в удивлении, что было написано чем в сообщении фактических идей.
Удачи!:-)

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

krissowmya

Post by krissowmya » 17 Nov 2011

"Looks like you are a pretty good cook. Also do you have an interest in decorative presentation of meals? Like food shouldn't just taste good but also must be properly presented in right sized dinnerware?"

SK,yes yes and yes .

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"Looks like you are a pretty good cook. Also do you have an interest in decorative presentation of meals? Like food shouldn't just taste good but also must be properly presented in right sized dinnerware?"

SK,yes yes and yes .
KS - Thanks for the confirmation, now the reason, your saturn is in chitra nk. Chitra is very interested in design, decoration and other fancy stuff. :D

swamykool

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Ахайте, swamikool, Вы сделали хороший анализ. Да, Chitra Nk является весь артистическим. Хороший.

Продолжите это.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Arun,

I don't understand a word of Russian. So I am really confused. :roll: 8)

prem999
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem999 » 17 Nov 2011

swamykool wrote:Hi kris,

Here is a list of tastes I have worked out, through my own experience and interactions. Pl test it if it works.

For taste in food, not only 2nd H but also 4th H must be taken. After all 4th H is Sukh Bhava, H of Happiness or things that make us happy.

So here are the influences of the planets:

Sun - taste for rich food, and also expensive food. Lots of spices, accompanyments, large no of dishes for a meal, etc.

Mars - More or less the same but may not be so elaborate. Have seen a special affection for hot foods, with extra pepper or chillies. (Btw my experience group is mostly Indian, with a sprinkling of foreigners).

Sun and Mars may give an extra affinity for meat and other animal items.

Jupiter - Taste for rich food but much less spicey. Like loads of oil, butter, ghee, milk, cheese, sweet stuff. Very fond of cakes and other confectionery. Also likes bland food but high calorie, with lots of oil and milk fat.

Moon - Has a special affinity for cold items and desserts. Normal food habits, does not like very spicey or oily food. Likes milk fats and other milk items. Special affinity for seafood and other fishes.

Venus - likes all things, but is usually moderate in taste. moderately spiced, lightly oiled dishes. Has a definite taste for fancy food or exotic foods. Has a taste for the exquisite, expensive and the elaborate. In this respect Venus induces a taste somewhat similar to Sun. How the food looks and how it is presented becomes very important.

Mer - indeterminate. If Mer is with any planet, is usually influenced by the taste of that planet. Otherwise, I have not been able to figure out.

Saturn - likes simple but wholesome food. Seriously dislikes an epicurian spread. Has a preference for simple Dal-Chawal, Dal-Roti, Bread and Soup, and salads. Likes everything but dislikes pomp and show with spices, fats and oils. Also not at all fond of sweets and other confectionery.

Rahu - Has a thing for the exotic and foreign. But an important trend is that Rahu becomes highly influenced by Sat and Ven. If influenced by Sat, goes to extremes of simplicity. If influenced by Venus, goes to the other extreme of luxury and elaboration. With other planets or if alone, Rahu is more like Sat with minor modifications as per the planet.

Ketu - Like Mars but without the finesse. Likes plain and rough food but highly spiced and hot. But can go to totally ascetic mode sometimes.

The above I give as per my experience, which is not much. Pl test it with the people you know and see if it works. Also planets indicate the kind of food preparation one likes but not necessarily the nature of food. It includes both veg and non veg. Although as said above, Sun and Mars induces an extra affinity for meat (surprisingly, not for fish).

What exactly makes a vegetarian or the contrary, must be seen from somewhere else. I don't know where. One thing is for sure, there are countless vegetarians in whose charts Jupi influences the 2nd and 4th Hs and Ls. And there are countless non vegetarians with the same combination.

This Sattvik, Rajasik, Tamasik or Triguna theory is nearly always applied wrongly in matters of food. But this is my opinion.

swamykool

Clarification - if there are influences of many planets on the 2nd and 4th Hs and Ls, calculate taste accordingly. Most likely it will be a cocktail. :D
I am surprised to see the food preferences and cooking expertise with our chart , very interesting :)

rajji
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajji » 20 Nov 2011

Thankyou for your insight swamykool.
You are right..I only cook when it takes fancy for me...Inspite of recieving many praises.
Daily routine cooking is a big no no for me.
I was seriously considering opening an eatery some time back but dropped it as I knew that
I was not the one who would be interested in it as a daily activity!

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 20 Nov 2011

rajji,

thanks for the feedback. :D

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 23 Nov 2011

AnhRaMoon wrote:How can I be sure that you have Saturn in the 2nd house? Hindus are born with Saturn in the first house. because most mothers housewives sitting at home with children and childbirth are generally difficult and have implications for delivery of your society. From this very high infant mortality in India is the largest in the world .. This is my personal experience in the determination of the first house on the nations, but there are exceptions, if your mother is no longer a housewife, and has a job and education to another user profile.

Dear Anh,
Wat r u talking about??

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 03 Mar 2012

Dear all,

Very interesting! I was tired of reading pleas for analyzing problems in charts. I have exalted Saturn and Venus in second house (in Libra). Plus, ketu in third, and Jupiter and Mars in fourth. I like to cook, and don't mind daily cooking. Cooking is not my hobby. But I know how and what to cook. I also like food served aesthetically. I prefer simple food, lots of fruits and vegetables.

Warmly
Last edited by Tiwari on 15 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Mar 2012

Some cook with interest but eat very little of it, they are happy getting a good name by serving others and making them happy There are others who cook well and enjoy their own food and also serve others There are yet others who eat all that they cooked well. There are yet others who cook with interest but the taste does not come out good and those who cook without interest and the taste comes out good.
Astrological combinations must be complex for these though

Dev

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 04 Mar 2012

Dev ji,

Cooking and eating are two different things. So you'll have to mix 'n' match. The cooking list is goven above. Eating is also ruled by the 2nd house. Here are the observations made by me, pl test it on the charts you have. :D

Jupiter in the 2nd H or aspecting the 2nd H or Lord, or in the Nk of the 2nd Lord - loves to eat. Usually gorges with all the stuff that make doctors swoon. :mrgreen:

Rahu in the 2nd H or with the 2nd L, or in the Nk of the 2nd L (I don't take aspects of Rahu ) makes a glutton, especially if in an agni or bhu rashi.

Venus with the same combo, makes an epicurian, a great connoiseur food, but sparing eater. Sometimes finicky eater.

Sun with the same combo - good eater, but rarely overdo things. Also likes to give treats and banquets.

Mars with the same combo - middling eater, doesn't like to pig out, figure concious, does not like to share food. Gets very angry if someone eats his/her share of goodies. :mrgreen:

Mercury, sometimes glutton sometimes dieting, takes the character of the house Lord it is posited in.

Shani, sparing eater, simple ascetic taste. Does not mind same boring food everyday, does not like to throw dinners. A bit grumpy about food.

Moon, makes a big eater. But on some days they are very hungry, on some days they are not. Depends upon the mood.

Ketu, either ascetic eater, or glutton. But likes to eat alone. May eat sparingly in public but simply pig out in private.

Again, these are my observations only.

Regards
swamykool.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Mar 2012

Thanks Swamycool, that was very interesting. Anyway i cannot check it with my own horoscope since it is uniques. I can test it with others though. I appreciate nice innovative thinking of yours, I dont think it is given anywhere and may be based on ur own research :D but is worth testing though.

Dev

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 05 Mar 2012

Dev ji and Anupam ji,

Thanks for your feedback. :D Btw, what I have written is not entirely my innovation/observation. Some of the Indications are given in Sanketanidhi. Also Dr. B V Raman, dealt with taste in food and eating habits in one of his books. But he did this off handedly. BVR strongly opined that eating habits and food preferences are frivolous pursuits and are quite clearly a total waste of time for a serious astrologer. :mrgreen:

Of course I beg to differ on this minor point, I find it rather engaging. :mrgreen: In fact, in my party if most of the guests have Sat aspecting or sitting in their 2nd H, I would be saving a pile on catering bills. 8) :mrgreen:

swamykool