Should people with bad natal chats just kill themselves

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Should people with bad natal chats just kill themselves

Post by mannu21 » 19 May 2011

See, we all born with our past karmas.

God has given this life to wash/rectify the past karmas. Ending one's life doesnt solve any purpose as one carries the past karmas to next birth, and this way will add bad karma of suicide as well as the pain it causes to one's parents and near one's.

Everyone knows that their parents will leave them someday, so they are ready for that day; but no parent think of seeing their kid die before them. So killing oneself gives immense pain to parents, who are not less than GOD on earth.

Its better to surrender to God and do good deeds, to get credit of good karmas for next birth.

God bless

May Sai Bless All !

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 20 May 2011

The fact that you feel all this is your first basic stone to achieving what u want..
And dont go by what the stars tell u, not because it doesnt work, but because none of us understand the hidden meaning of our charts well anyways...

Plus i have mars in 12th house and im thriving :D
❀Do not covet others wealth. Every Karma Boomerangs❀
The vidya of Jyotisha is all about looking for patterns
Please note I am only a STUDENT of Astrology !

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 20 May 2011

While I empathize with you - I think a lot of us on the forum have often felt ourselves to be under this morbid grip sometime or the other.

A chart is only a point of time. When those planets move, good times also come. Even people with great charts go through great tribulations some time or the other. Example is of JL Nehru- spent prime of his youth in jails.
You bring joy to your loved ones just by being there.

sometimes, accept things as they are- see how much easier life becomes.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 21 May 2011

Imperfect wrote:I see the celebs and 'stars', they the fame, the fortune, the cars, the girls all the luxuries of life. They are adored by millions for no genuine reason and And they never seems to develop any illnesses and live long and prosperous lives. They have it all because their stars allowed them to.

And then there are god forsaken losers like me who have achieved absolutely nothing in life and never will because their absolutely no potential in stars. Heck, forget about celebs and millionaires, My life compared to average people is seriously deprived and every astrologer I turn to says I can't do it because of my mangal being in 12th, or my venus and mercury being deep combust or shani inflicting my moon blah blah, it's true I'm feeling the effect of my cursed stars physically, mentally and definitely emotionally and i've had enough.

What's the point in living when you have never acheieved anything, and it seems predetermined that you never will achieve anything - you've been doomed quite literally from the day you were born. What's the point in living if the stars/gods/whatever won't even bless you with the simplest of pleasures in life.

Buddy your chart defficencies if any are a result of your past Karma...so you have no one else but yourself to blame.

Do good Karma...bear the punishment of past lives bad karma...and future will be better.
Trying to escape by killing yourself is not possible.....escape is a myth...there are no escapes......by killing oenself......one earns more bad karma...and when reborn again, you have to go through more pain and suffering.

So the harsh reality again..... that there is no escape :mrgreen:
( the similie is meant to be a realization of the hoplessness......in the concept of escape)

Also we all go through several cycles of birth and re-birth before getting decent / good charts.......as the soul evolves and our good Karmik credit builds up.

All of us also go throuhg births where we had horrible charts.

so you are no diffrent from rest of humanity.....and the moment you realize...you are like the rest, there is no escape, that your current plight is based largely on yuor past actions......you will stop wasting time, bickering / complaining.....and put your head down to do positive karam and make good the human life that the fortunate 1 soul gets from a queue of 10,000 souls waiting for an opportunity as per tibetan scriptures.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 21 May 2011

I m perfect,

learn to respect life and then life will respect you. problem is in judging, thinking others superior than u, happier than you,conspiring against you, etc etc. everything in this existence is a gift for us, we have nothing to claim, we all came here empty handed, but with a bag of karma's created by us. hence we should blame no one else but ourself. we have nothing to complaint but a lot to thanks and pay gratitude for.

Here is a short Zen story for you,

Zen master, Bokuju was once telling his disciples, “All is perfect!”

An old man stood up and showed his hunch back, “What about me? I am a hunch back. What do you have to say?”

Bokuju replid, “I have never seen such a perfect hunchback in all my life!”

so from today start saying that "I m perfect".

Love
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 21 May 2011

cjappu wrote: One more thing achievement is also subjective and happiness is also a state of mind. You may not feel happy and satiated even after earning millions while other may feel it to be a great achievement to be able to earn just 10 dollars. One thing I am sure money definitely is not a yardstick of happiness.
Best rgds,
cjappu

Very True cjappu ji

There is a lot more to life than just material happiness.
May Sai Bless All !

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 21 May 2011

IMHO , one should have a very strong mind , before one starts starts reading/understanding astrology.
It is very difficult to take one's mind off some combination in one's chart which "apparently" spells doom.
The one thing most people forget is "perspective" ... one planet / placement / etc does not determine anything.
Also , I agree with JL , that though the stars are always right , it is indeed very difficult to interpret/understand them correctly.

Dear Imperfect ,
Almost everyone here must have gone through the state of mind that you are going through :)
Forget astrology and concentrate on what is there in your hands. Try to change what you can. That way atleast you will have the satisfaction that you tried .
If you can show me one chart that is "perfect" , I will give you a Nobel prize :mrgreen:

Warm regards and all the best for your life,
Spidey

Talib ji,
The pic is superb ... so apt ! :lol:
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

Basab

Post by Basab » 01 Jun 2011

Imperfect,

I understand your feelings very well. I know what pain a person has to go through, to say what you are saying. I used to think like that, like what you are saying now, but I have changed my mindset. Spirituality has helped me a lot in that. Now, I just accept all my suffering as my destiny. Yes, sometimes, I feel the same way as you are feeling, but one has to accept it, man. One has to accept his destiny. There is nothing else he can do about it. Just be bold enough to accept your destiny. Not everyone is lucky to be blessed with a good chart. Don’t get sad, friend, there are many here in this world, who are suffering like us, or suffering more than us, but we can’t bow down in front of destiny, we have to face destiny, and win over it, by accepting it. And one more thing I would like to say: forget your chart and what the astrologers are saying. I have consulted many astrologers, almost 10-15, and they all had told me that I would be successful, but I am not successful one bit in anything, so don't depend on what astrologers have said. They are not God, and they can be wrong. Maybe your chart will give you a lot of success one day, and I can bet that when you go to an astrologer then, then the same combinations that were said negative, would be called positive. So forget your chart, just do your work, and if things don't go your way, try to accept it. Life is not a bed of roses for anyone. Even celebs suffer. They die early too. The stars don't spare anyone, whether celebs or ordinary people. And one thing I can say: life is never bad, always, and it is never good, always. So cheer up, you will get some good days, too, I am sure. After all, isn't there this saying: 'every dog has his day'? We will have our day, too.
Last edited by Basab on 01 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 01 Jun 2011

Basab wrote: And one more thing I would like to say: forget your chart. What’s the point of seeing your chart and getting depressed again and again?

Hey BB,

ha ha :mrgreen: ...see others charts then u'll get to know that ur problems r nothing as compared to others... :)
:)

Basab

Sita,

I have left astrology, so there is no question of seeing any chart, whether mine or others'. And about problems, I am learning to accept them.

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 01 Jun 2011

Oh ... why did u leave Basab :S ?

I keep waiting for my retirement too :mrgreen:

Basab

I left astrology because astrology is too difficult a subject for me to understand. Just start giving predictions, instead of doing post mortem of events, with the help of a chart, and I feel, it won't take much time for you to lose interest in astrology. When predictions go wrong one after the other, someone, who is very passionate about the subject, will also lose interest in it. :mrgreen:

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 01 Jun 2011

You sound like my kundli ganit teacher .. he keeps turning us off every class saying "astrology is too serious a topic to be taken as a hobby" ...

But ya,,, the reason i used to go into these ill leave astro phases.. but thanks to a strong Saturn and Jupiter, im always on it...

I figuered out the best solution is to understand that its a life study, and i just turned 20 so im giving myself 10 more years of study so im relaxed :)

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 01 Jun 2011

Basab wrote: someone, who is very passionate about the subject, will also lose interest in it. :mrgreen:

Hey BB,

Never teach or learn astrology......just enjoy it :) .....and u'll never ever loose interest in it.

Trust this helps
Regards
8)

Basab

Jupiter,

Honestly speaking, I took up astrology out of boredom. Since my childhood I hated studies and learning astrology reminded me of my school and college days when I had to do something I hated the most: studying. Now, why did I take up astrology then? It was just out of boredom. I am an unemployed guy, but I enjoy this life without work, very much, but sometimes boredom can get to you, so I took up astrology and read a few books on it and participated in the discussions here to kill some time, but as is said, one cannot go against his nature, so I gave up on it since an year back because it was a pain, taking up the astrology books and reading the theories there. But it will be a sin if I don't say this as well, that I loved Vaughn Paul's articles and K.N. Rao's articles, and the books that I have read, which are written by K.N. Rao. I just love stories, and as they taught astrology in the form of stories, it suited my palate, and that kept me at it for a few years, otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to go even this far in astrology. Now, I believe a lot in destiny. For me every breath I take was destined, and I know destiny can be heartless sometimes, so I sometimes feel worried that destiny may again force me back to astrology, to kill my boredom, just because I don't like the subject. Let's see how things go from here.

About taking astrology as a hobby, well, I don't think there is anything wrong in that. But honestly speaking, I have not learned anything in astrology, and by that I mean, I am a poor predictor, failing in most of my predictions. I think astrology is not just about just what is being discussed here. It is more than that. it goes very deep, but there are only few astrologers who can go to that level--the rest just swims on the surface, and so can't say much and goes wrong many a times.

Take the example of my chart: Libra lagna. Lagna lord Venus in the 8th house, in own sign, and aspected by Saturn. What does it mean? Struggles in life, chronic health problems, getting things after delay, but is that it? No, it doesn't end there. This planetary combination can tell exactly, who I am and can describe one of the issues I have always faced in this Venus period, which I am running since my teens, in the most amazing way. I never thought that even such fine analysis can be made with the help of a chart, but it can be done, only if one is an expert in it. I am not an expert, but I know my life well, so I can tally my issue with the combination, but no astrologer till date have been able to tell me what my lagna lord Venus in the 8th house and it's getting aspected by Saturn means? And when one can't say what it is, what's the point of doing astrology? Astrology can make one just give a rough sketch about life, but then, that doesn't satisy me, one bit. No one has been able to tell me who I am, seeing my chart, and that is where astrologers fail, though not astrology because I know my chart can say who I am, but it is difficult to say unless one is very intuitive.

Well, it's good to see you so passionate about astrology. Keep at it, I am sure you will be a master of the subject one day. If you are 20 now, you have a lot of time in your hand, to master the subject, and I am sure by the age of 30, you will have a good grip on it.

By the way, I am 20 too, not age wise , but maturity wise--that's what people tell me. :D
JupiterLight wrote:You sound like my kundli ganit teacher .. he keeps turning us off every class saying "astrology is too serious a topic to be taken as a hobby" ...

But ya,,, the reason i used to go into these ill leave astro phases.. but thanks to a strong Saturn and Jupiter, im always on it...

I figuered out the best solution is to understand that its a life study, and i just turned 20 so im giving myself 10 more years of study so im relaxed :)

Basab

Hi Sita,

I have many things to enjoy in life, so why should I waste my time, trying to enjoy something, which I don't like at all? And then, why spend time learning about the planets, which has made my life hell! :mrgreen: Thank you for the advice, but I am happy, with the things I enjoy doing.

By the way, as you enjoy astrology so much, check my chart and tell me what happened in my Venus-Venus period, Venus-Sun period, Venus-Moon period, Venus-Mars period, Venus-Rahu period, Venus-Jupiter period, Venus-Saturn period. Hope you can say exactly what happened in all these periods or else, you won't be enjoying astrology much, like me. :mrgreen:

Here's my birth details: 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta.
sita wrote:
Basab wrote: someone, who is very passionate about the subject, will also lose interest in it. :mrgreen:

Hey BB,

Never teach or learn astrology......just enjoy it :) .....and u'll never ever loose interest in it.

Trust this helps
Regards
8)

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 02 Jun 2011

Heyy BB,

Take this time-----> 2:05 pm and compare this chart with ur life events :)

Basab

Post by Basab » 02 Jun 2011

Okay let me see how much it is tallying. But why this time?

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 02 Jun 2011

U just check with this time....and remember we will discuss our personal matters thru PMs only :)

Basab

Yeah, I will check with the time you have given. Yeah, we will discuss it through pm. :)

Basab

Sita,

I made the chart with 2:05 pm. It's not explaining my life at all. I will tell you the reasons one by one:

1. It is giving Scorpio lagna. I don't have a Mars personality.
2. Lagna lord is in the 11th house. Not possible in my case with the life I have had.
3. Period of Venus running, for the last 15 years, with Venus as 7th lord in the 7th house. It is just impossible because I have never been romantically involved with anyone till now, and this combination is a sure-shot sign of falling in love when the period of Venus is running and that too for so long.
4. Current sub-period of Saturn in the 10th house, would have made me work, which I am not doing now.

So this chart doesn't make sense at all as far as my life is concerned. My original chart definitely makes a lot of sense because:

1. Libra lagna suits me more.
2. Lagna lord in the 8th house shows my chronic health problems and struggles.
3. Period of lagna lord in the 8th house shows my struggles.
4 Venus in the 8th house shows my not having fallen in love ever.
Last edited by Basab on 02 Jun 2011, edited 2 times in total.

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 02 Jun 2011

Basab.... <3 Look at the +ve side of things <3

Basab

Jupiter, didn't understand your comment. Please explain as to in what context you are talking about positive point for me.

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 02 Jun 2011

I meant look at the positive side.. there must be something positive about ur chart... and anyways u dnt believe in all this so even if its negative it shouldnt bother u much :D